Hey guys. I was lurking on 2ch (well 5ch now...) because I'm half Japanese and have nothing better to do. Anyways...

Hey guys. I was lurking on 2ch (well 5ch now...) because I'm half Japanese and have nothing better to do. Anyways, I came across a thread that was talking about PM Abe being part of the CIA and the stock market was controlled by the Jews and so on... And, I thought "if you all hate Jews (and niggers) so much, how did you guys respond to Trump approving Israel as a country? because as you all know Israel was taken from the natives by Jews and heavily backed by the US. Is this a loophole in Sup Forums or can someone redpill me on the subject sorry if I don't know much...

Sorry if I'm a little late on the subject....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj-aNyrDwKI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora
middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Regalia_of_Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=tW4p9N2Ocs8
amazon.com/Benjamin-Fulford/e/B003UWQMHK
youtube.com/watch?v=yhlkuGwEecY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews have naturally iq, with asians coming second, which allows them to outmaneuver a decent amount of white people, and nearly all black people. that's just how god made the world.

The Jews are our closest ally though

Yeah, but I'm asking our (Sup Forums's) position on trump saying Israel is a country but it's the Jews country.
>Bottom line what does Sup Forums think.
I'm not asking about IQ (no offense)

If Jews were and are our closest allys what was Hitler thinking killing them off and not using them?

>because as you all know Israel was taken from the natives by Jews

tell me where judea was

Most of us realize that Trump is a kike puppet. The rest here are shills.

They were used though,they became soap and other small hand crafted goods like wigs and bed sheet/pillow fillings and maybe cool knifes made out of teeth or something oh and 6 millions human skull drinking cups all of it to be sold in the Auschwitz gift shop to tourists.

we can't final exterminate jews until we've solved the muslim problem. once muslims pose zero threat then jews will no longer exist

you need to understand what happened to germany in ww1 and before ww2

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj-aNyrDwKI

hitler helped in creating the state of israel and wanted the jews to be sent to madagascar, he just wanted them out of germany because they weren't compatible

start with the 'greatest story never told' on youtube

Aight, look. Jews are a religeon based race because the spesific religion was targeted. Judeas (the original jews) were all around the world but as society developed the christians had their countries (most of euroupe) muslims had the middle east and jews were jelous (duh). So jew went to middle east and took over afghani territory.

Thanks for the advice will check out

Thanks for rare merchant
Like Pokémon, I try to collect them all

No problem!

If hitler hated communism why did he make an example out of russia and defend them to hate on jews. Is it the better of two evils?

くそスレ

は?ニワカ日本語が理解できんぞ。

how can i hate jews, if i fuck them regularly ?

In our system politicians have to bow to Israel even if they don't mean it, but all of them do.

Our hope is that trump is maneuvering (((them))) and if you put it in context with other words and actions of his, it doesn't look sincere and trump is indeed outjewing these Jews. MAGA is almost explicitly anti Israel-first. Trump isn't funding both sides of the wars in MIddle East like every other president. (((ISIS))) is finished in Syria since Trump cut them off. (((TPP))) and (((Paris accord))) and other globalist measures intended to weaken us have been reversed. And more than anything, the lugenpresse spend all day every day trying to brainwash us against Trump, having the opposite effect.

Look what he did with the Fed Reserve Chair. He kept saying how much he liked (((Yellen))) then he picked a white, non-Jew for the first time in 30 years.

The Jews have their hooks in us and the only way a US leader can go against them is through deception.

>Auschwitz gift shop to tourists

judea is where the jews came from, jews are native to israel/judea (and so are the palestinians), many dispersed around the world because of roman persecution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_diaspora

hitler only pretended to be friends with stalin, germany knew communism was going to take over europe, they knew germany as a people and as a culture would be destroyed by communism, they had plans to fight them before ww2 began, and russia also had plans to fight germany before ww2 began

communism was set up primarily by jews, but not every jew is a communist

I'll get you banned again faggot

I saw this faggit in another thread don't hesitaite

Not sure whether he wants to get threads deleted via his degeneracy method or if what he posted has CP hidden in it. Either way he got sniped

Shouldn't we keep a jew in the fed reserve chair? It's awesone that he picked a non-jew but if we use them properly big money for US and can agree to paris accord without falling behind....

If you find yourself in a sinking ship, you don't argue whether or not the ship is sinking or the ocean is rising, you find a way to save yourself.

Wearing a goofy hat while nodding at some arbitrary wall in old Jewlandia may just be the only lifeboat left off the ship we've been sinking on.

Nicccce

It's about charackter and values and not race. We hate the international, satanist jew. However rightwing nationalist are ok, if they are NOT internationalists. Sadly those are rare

Hitler killed the poor and stupid jews. Almost all jews with a little capacity and a brain already fled to the USA.

Wow never have seen those. Can I have context?

>he just wanted them out of germany because they weren't compatible
It was just another in a long list of jewish expulsions and exactly what the jew bankers wanted all along.

Why did he do that? Thats like trimming the leaves of the weed and not taking out the root

No, they are using it as a weapon against us.

Right wing nationalist Israelis are anything but ok fuck off Chaim

Manai shrine - a stone monument that has erased the hexagonal star.
This stone monument on the left was once marked with a hexagonal star mark.

Wow. Not that famous of a shrine but very interesting....

Trump is a kike shill. We don't care about politics. We want to genocide the kike and will kill anyone who gets in our way Left or Right

>Israel was taken from the natives by Jews

Biggest load of bullshit in history, yet it's accepted as common historical fact by both the left and the right that Jews "stole" land from the Arabs, even though a basic bit of reading shows that this narrative is about as real as the tooth fairy.

Jews have lived in Israel, Palestine, Caanan, Judea, whatever you want to call it, almost since the beginning of time. Jews have had their land stolen by Assyrians, Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Turks, the British and, yes, Arabs too, the latter being the only reason why Palestinian Arabs are even a thing.

Jews are the natives of Palestine. They are the real Palestinians, not the Arab conquerors. The creation of Israel was essentially them reclaiming own land back after millennia of outside rule.

You're a dumb faggot. The land has been contested for millennia and you believe the Jew.

Big difference between zionists and globalists

True. does sound like he's defending the jew......

>The land has been contested for millennia

Which is what I essentially said. Doesn't change the fact that Jews are the natives.

They're polar opposites, yet Sup Forums thinks they're working together despite their ideologies being incompatible with one another.

A kike is a kike

its hard to say how the symbols ended up in japan, maybe a jew showed up in a merchant boat a long time ago (or maybe just a few hundred years ago) and that local tribe of japanese were intrigued by his symbol and customs, its a big stretch to say japanese culture is jewish in origin or is the long lost tribe of israel as some have claimed

no different to finding christian symbols in korea today, doesn't mean much

they also found roman coins in japan

Can you give me a little more detail please. I'm not that good with politics and would like to know the meanings of zionist and globalist

Non-Jew Source needed for Jews being original owners.

Huh, kewl!
Nice trips btw

No.156926629
A stone lantern in the approach of Ise Shrine.
Ise shrine is a shrine in Ise city, Mie prefecture.
The official name is "Shinto shrine" without the place name.
Ise shrine enshrines Amaterasu Amagami, the imperial goddess.

Ise jinguu right? 伊勢神宮

Not really, Jews have become so accustomed and adapted to life in exile that for most of them, Israel has simply become one more node, a base of operations, for an international tribe.

There are some exceptions, but those aren't the ones steering US foreign policy. The "Zionists" have caused as many problems for the US and Europe as the "globalists", if not more.

most people's knowledge of history only go back to 1900

I don't believe the Jews have ever had a country. They are vampires who require a host civilization to exist. They could never build a civilization on their own.

Wikipedia. Neck thyself.

If you are going based off of race though, Asians are a fraction ahead of whites, only one or two points, to the point where it is inconsequential. However, Jews are almost a full SD above that. It's not even a contest, don't brag about second when you won by a millimeter and are a mile from first.

YES
This shrine dedicated to the god of the Emperor.

IQ is a BS Jew invention. No one believes Jews are smarter. In fact, we cringe at their retard level scripting.

OUR? There is no OUR! this is a board with millions of posters from all over the world, there is no collective position or agreement on anything. You would know this if you weren't a reporterfag. Kys

Hey, that's my troll line.

what symbol is that?
and where are those ruins?

Right. I think you should check out yasukuni shrine too if you like Sup Forums. It's basicly a shrine for imperialist war criminals and the PM goes and salutes it every year. It's like bowing to japanese hitlers and nobody notices in japan because they are too busy cum-staining their anime body pillows

>PM Abe being part of the CIA
explain

Trump is basically a Jew puppet. Some fags on here still follow him, much like a cult leader so they’ll make odd excuses to account for it. 4d chess is a classic excuse, as if it was some sort of well thought out strategic play. Not someone else pushing their own agenda, using trump as the useful idiot he so clearly is.

Holly fucking shit

kek, is that what you believe?

asians have lower iq's than europeans, they study all the time for 10/10 grades while most whites pass with lower grades and actually develop a life, personality besides it.

asians just live to conform, please the establishment and die before laying down the next generation who can do the same

The goal is to send them all to fake Israel country so they kike each other instead of the gentiles. It's dual purpose in that if they choose to continue being a thorn in the side of everyone then they can be wiped off the map easily. Which they almost assuredly will. Win/win.

>imperialist war criminals
sounds like something a butthurt chink would say

true, to this day you can find lots of handcrafted vintage items made from jews on HeebBay

you sound jealous of asians

>whites develop a life and personality
muh individualism

>asians just live to conform, please the establishment, and lay down their life for the future of their own people
this is precisely what the white ethnostate you furiously fap to but will never exist would have been all about. i won't bother posting any pics of Hitler's Germany because you already know what it looked like and that it proves my point

is there anything there about judea that isn't true?

only ashkenazi jews, which aren't even really jewish, they are persian/turkish/greek and have mixed with europeans
middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949

the only reason asians have lower iqs on average than jews is because of places like mongolia
the only reason whites have lower iqs on average than jews is because of sweden

if we grouped jews with all the other semites like arabs, the jews would be one of the dumbest groups on the planet

稲荷(INARI)の語源は、ラテン語の「IESUS NAZARENUS REX IUDAEORUM」の頭字語の「INRI」という見解があり、 これは「ユダヤ人の王、ナザレのイエス」という意味になるそうです。

つまり、日本で一番数が多い稲荷神社は、実は商売繁盛の狐ではなく、イエス・キリストを祀っており、日本は稲荷神社が創られた頃からキリスト教が国の中心にあったのではないかという説です。

稲荷神社を日本にもたらしたのは、シルクロードを渡ってきた渡来人のハタ一族であり、彼らは日本の統一、大和朝廷設立を暗躍した一族として知られていますが、その正体は古代ユダヤの失われた10支族の一部族の末裔であり、彼らはネストリウス派の原始キリスト教徒であるとも言われています。

紀元後、現代にまで続く1500年の歴史を持つ大和朝廷は、天照大神を頂点とした神道の歴史がありますが、神道=キリスト教であり、それ以前の日本の信仰の中心である古神道は、古代ユダヤ教であるという見解もあります。

Sorry, I was reading a thread on 2chan (5chan) don't remember it exactly, but it was somethinv like Abe is always doing what US tells him to do and he doesn't do anything about the heli crashings in Okinawa because always kissing US's ass. After that 2chan poster went on to say that mkst of the american goverment is controlled by jews and the stock market boost was controlled to make trump look good and gain back popularity so trump wouldn't be closer to getting impeached and the dumbass would keep ttaking orders from jews blindly.

Or, something like that....

The origin of Inari (INARI) has the view that it is the acronym "INRI" of the Latin "IESUS NAZARENUS REX IUDAEORUM", which means that it means "Jesus of Nazareth, the king of the Jews".

In fact, Inari Shrine, which has the largest number in Japan, is not actually a fox of prosperous business but is enshrined Jesus Christ, and in Japan the Christianity was at the center of the country from the time Inari shrine was created It is a theory that there is nothing.

The Inata Shrine was brought to Japan is the Hata family of migrants who crossed the Silk Road and they are known as the clan who made a dream of establishing the unification of Japan and the Daiwa courtroom but its identity is the ancient Jewish It is the descendant of some of the 10 lost tribes and they are said to be primitive Christian nestorians.

After the AD, the Yamato courtroom with the history of 1500 continuing till the present age has the history of Shinto with the Amaterasu Ogami as the summit, Shinto = Christianity, the old Shinto which is the center of the earlier Japanese faith There is also a view that it is ancient Judaism.

Why is that?

nobody is disputing they've been kicked out of lots of places, but it's clear they came from judea which is present day israel and their native home

It is said that it comes from the name of the pot of mana of three kinds of Jewish treasures, but the truth is unknown.

The photograph on the left is Emperor Nintoku, the world's largest grave in Osaka Sakai City.
From the sky I can see the shape of the pot of Mana .

shame on you japan, getting brainwashed by the roman cult

you are as silly as the koreans who think jesus has something to do with their history

Don't wanna sound like a conspirist but,
Doesn't the tennou family (the emperor family) have 3 treasures or something? Lkke one for the emperor family and one for the shrines and one for one more thing...... but I forget

残念ながら、that was built during koreans coming to japan (around 600~700 A.D.) and I think has a very low rate of connecting to the pot of Mana and there are hundreds more of those kinds of graves if you just google 前方後円墳

interesting, but if there was jewish influence on emperor nintoku, why is this the only clue that is left? why aren't there more similarities?

you mean this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Regalia_of_Japan

YES that one if we can find a cnnection wouldn't this be a pretty cool thing in history?

Three kinds of treasures inherited by Japanese emperors of the past.

With three kinds of treasure,
It refers to a mirror, a ball point and a sword.

Even the Royal Family and even the Emperor have not been seen and many aspects are enveloped in mystery.

Sixty years after the 10 clans of Judea disappeared, the Emperor suddenly appeared in Japan 2500 years ago from now.
Three kinds of sacred treasures were transmitted from then on.
In the tomb of Emperor Nondori above, the US GHQ desperately looked for three kinds of sacred treasure after Japan's defeat, and investigated.

I have a question for JapanAnon: Do you know this journalist? How well known is he in Japan? Is what he said is true?

youtube.com/watch?v=tW4p9N2Ocs8

it is possible
alcepius rod became sword
commandments became mirror
mana pot became magatama pendant

but there's practically no other similarities with judaism and shinto

there's no figure like amaterasu in judaism

What happened to the investigation

Btw the ball point is called a magatama and was worn like a necklace by people of power that were eventually burried in those....... coffins.....

Ancient tomb is a foreign culture.
The shape like that pot is originating in Japan.

I saw this in a thread
Do we have any connections in numbers

True, didn't think of that

The sword sunk in a ship at Dannoura with Antoku, think the other treasures may have as well.

I am Japanese, so reading and writing in English is possible, but almost impossible to hear.
But I'll try and watch this video.

I just don't understand the reasoning behind making him president/giving media attention etc and not some powerful strong stacy or boring GW bush type dinosaur.
Trying to force Hilldawg upon humanity was stupid tactically and Trump actually promoted some masculine behavior for whites when jewish media could have avoided it.

俺ハーフだから大丈夫よー

Click "CC" on the right side to show English subtitles. You can also click Settings => Subtitles/CC => Autotranslate => Japanese.

This video is very important because he claimed that Japanese governments and central banks are infiltrated by Freemasons.

Also I believe these are his books:
amazon.com/Benjamin-Fulford/e/B003UWQMHK

thanks

benjamin fulford isn't well known, he writes paid articles online, you can find them on youtube

he does appear to know people in government, but he says so many things that cannot be checked, he's been saying the elites will be arrested next week for the past 10 years

maybe he will be right one day

out of all the things within judaism, why does only this idea reappear in japan? where is the ark of the covenant? the commandments? why do japanese believe everything in polytheism instead of monotheism? there's too many differences to say they are related

there are probably some local influence from traders, you have more in common with china than desert people

be wary of jews trying to take your country by saying you are their brother
youtube.com/watch?v=yhlkuGwEecY

Israel is a threat to Zionist jews which are the diasporas and Ashkenazis we hate.

Israeli nationalism works against the stateless NWO and the jews are scrambling hard trying to get rid of Israel, while Israelis in israel will inevitavly be fighting our war against the Jews for us, in a delicious turn of fate (stay tuned for that).