Why is no one talking about the show with a dude suddenly looking after literally dozens of daughterus? I'm disappointed

Why is no one talking about the show with a dude suddenly looking after literally dozens of daughterus? I'm disappointed

Well I'm disappointed in you for making a thread not on airing day and thinking everyone didn't already discuss it to death without you.

Because I know I'll just wind up getting spoiled if I go into the threads. I'll be leaving now.

Pannibal is my daughter.

Also what's the official abbreviation for that show's name?

Sukasuka

I'll get mad if this gets edgy.

This is supposed to be a healing animu about a fallen hero waking up in a land where all he has to do is make delicious pudding for daughterus. This is truly the shiny bread of this decade, don't go ruining it by massacring all the lolis like the black bullets or anything Urobutcher touches.

>sukasuka
>there are three "suka" in the title

>going to threads of adaptations
It's like you want to get spoiled

user, please rewatch the very first scene in the very first episode and reevaluate your views.

But didn't you hear her?
She's the happiest girl in the world

Sure.
Meanwhile her beloved is escaping with another girl in his arms.

>tfw you will never have a acute daughter.

The show has failed to make me care about any of them.

I remember wanting to watch this but after watching it's a meh show. I feel like watching other shitty shounen haremshit would be more entertaining than this. The furry doesn't help the shows popularity.

because it's boring

Stand down or i spoil you

the sword is drawn

Nephren grabbed a relatively small Aurora and tried giving it a hug. It squirmed in resistance, but didn’t poke her with its needles.
K-kawaii!

Which one would you fuck?

The ogre lady. Not even joking.

I like the show but that's precisely why I'm dropping it. I really don't want to see it when shit hits the fan

Super hype for more best girl

Huh they're including that already?

It's not going to be that bad.

Looks like they will go farther than I expected.
I thought they would stop when Willem gets rounded up

>4 fuckable lolis for MC to choose from
>choose the ugly old blue hair hag instead
>doesn't even fuck her too

I see a lot more than 4 fuckable lolis

>counting filler lolis
The only ones that matter are the main 4 + the one constantly killing herself

Because I'm not stupid enough to get attached to these cute little girls only to watch them die.
They aren't getting me this time, not after I watched Black Bullet

Kutori isn't even my type of girl, but I can't help feeling emotionally attached to her after reading 4 volumes.

Fuck you blyat

user, I have some bad news about volume five.
Also sequel translation when?

>user, I have some bad news about volume five.
I don't think you have.

She's already dead in Vol 4

Shutup and go do your squats

it looks and sounds incredibly bland

>bland
I don't think you even know what that word means

Because they were all supposed to be killed but so far nothing happened to them.
>I'm disappoint
Me too.

I wanna fuck the pink one.

Have you been keeping up with the translation of volume five. "About a third-fourth of it is translated as of now. All signs point to unhappy ending. Their is a sequel, but expecting a happy ending considering everything so far is unrealistic. Their seems to be no way for the author, nor does the author hint at any intention for a happy ending."
Give it a chance, this show is poorly advertised.
I know.

I don't even know what kind of "happy ending" you expect from it. Happy for whom? Considering Willem is already a Beast and Kutori is dead.
Though in recent threads it's been said that it's implied that in vol.5 after being killed as a Beast Willem returns to Island 61. And Kutori is reborn.

It's perfectly reasonable to expect a bittersweet ending

>it's implied that in vol.5
Willem does return but there's a big timeskip (10~11 years)

>there's a sequel to this ln
man the 2nd books title alone is making me feel desolate inside. Is this animu gonna cover all of the series or just up to volume 3 or 4?
im gonna take a wild guess and say that Willem isnt the main character in the 2nd series?

If it continues with the current rate it's gonna cover 4 volumes.
You don't need to feel desolate because she's the happiest girl in the world

it's been a while since i've read the series but the mc ends up becoming a beast and gets killed after killing his daughter-wife in his dream and the silver haired gril right?

>Willem isnt the main character in the 2nd series?
Right, he isn't.

It's boring shit

That's just the end of the 4th volume

does kutori and Willem get together on volume 5 in some magical afterlife?
pls say yes

See . They might do by the end of the sequel

you'll have obtuse daughter though

I'm honestly disappointed as fuck that they didn't use that somber and calm song from episode 1 when they were touring the city as the actual opening.

You mean Scarborough Fair?
I think they did the right thing. This moment was really beautiful, and repeating this song many times would lessen it's effect.

Sup Forums is full of losers

Best pet girl. 10/10. Would raise tenderly and do the usagi-fug when she grows up.

Was it really necessary to give them rainbow hair?

Yes. Leprechauns have rainbow hair colors, unlike humans.

thats one strange Tenshi, i still like the original better

I want to fuck Elq

Gotta say, everyone seemed pretty non chalant both about the fact she decided not to literally kill herself and also that it lead to a loss in the end. Even ogress who was crying her eyes out about it just took it in her stride when she found out she was gonna live. It all felt a bit weird to me

Fuck that

>when she found out she was gonna live
>gonna live
About that

GTFO and take your filthy 2hoe with you back to your containment board.

For the time being also no spoilerino

For the time being it was never sure whether Chtolly would survive. They only decided that she didn't want to "open the fairygate" and Limeskin agreed to that.

For purely academic purposes, do you think fairies can get pregnant?

Unlikely

I'm finding the whole them not caring about their lives thing. Like how do you convince a bunch of literal kids that none of their lives have value and to just be totally apathetic to the deaths of their friends when they spend all day having a good time with each other? I'm meant to buy that the older ones simultaneously do each other's hair and talk about romance and shit and don't care if those people die? I mean what

You don't have to convince them. They just don't have such an instinct. They aren't even technically alive

Because they've already died. Fairies are the reincarnations of kids who died too young to make it to the afterlife. They're literally made to be sacrificial in combat and by the time they're able to fight they've already witnessed a shitton of their friends dying.

Spoilered because I haven't gotten around to watching the show yet and dunno if it's been explained so far.

That makes sense, but I think they're mischaracterising it a bit in that case. Like pink didn't give a fuck when lakesh smashed her head up but cared about cthollys sore muscles.

It wasn't yellow who fell off the cliff, it was that random side girl. Her name's Almita apparently.

To be honest I think pink would care if it'd been yellow, given how close the 4 of them are and her actions in the sequel.

>shall we have baby making sex?

>only hugged ctholly
Why is he so cruel?

she raised a death flag on her own head, so he was just more concerned that she died.
Probably he's a Anime expert and he knew that in standard plots ,if their whole ship crashes , everyone except her would had survived.

How is it user? What can I compare it to?

How about watching it to be able to compare it?
If I had to describe the tone it'd be hopeful despair.

You got me at the hopeful despair part. Alright I will watch it.

In fairness it seems like ithea is slightly sickened by him

First episode,

>Scarborough Fair
>Island city just like Kawloon city

Sold.

I wonder if someone is gonna make a
>You thought the main heroine was Ctholly, but it was I, Nephren
Edit in a few weeks.

It's is a finished work and the first thread was rampant with ESL spoiler retards.

Slow poke user here. On Ep 1 and green is the cutest.

Crtholly - Is that the name of an elder horror?

Would you fuck a troll?

This was about fucking airships? Why didn't anyone tell me about the 2nd coming of Last Exile with more caring for lolis?

In a heartbeat.

Nevermind Ithea is the best.

What is her name a reference of?

Wait her ears are fake? They are just hair?

I am Ok with that.

>liking green
You poor soul

Did you not see nephren fashioning them for her? Cute as shit

>no sexualisation of the daughters in the thread
I'm proud of you guys

I am the slow poke user. Just finished ep 1, on ep 2.

This is fun so far.

Also why didn't you tell me about this show earlier. I missed all the fun shitposting with anons for all these episodes.

No. No. I refuse to believe this.

Please no.

Then how do they propagate the species?

I watched the first 3 minutes, it looked depressing. I don't like feeling sad.

>The loli's are fated to die.
Is this Black Bullet season 2?