This mutt "meme" must end

okay y'all, listen to me real karefoul, this amerimutt so called meme, it is not funny, it is creaeted by the soroshills and the jews to make fun of white americans okay ? america has the highest white population in the world, we are the stronghold of the wyteman, so stop making fun of us, and if u do its just another divide and concur tactic !! fuck jidf

shills spamming copypasta and a forced meme

just get a US proxy my dude

Oh boy, here we go....

this

I wonder how much they get paid to force those memes.

BLARGHHHHH BLARGH SHILL SHILL SHILL YOR A SHILL IM WHITE!!!!

These threads appear 24 hours a day as if on paid schedule

mad mutts

take it to /bant/

BLARGHHHH *SHART* *GUNFIRE* *ANOTHERSHART* BLARGHHHHHHHH WE ARE THE HYWYTEST !!! DIVAID AND CONQUUR

You're not even close to being funny.

just say the line mutt

Geez you're even worse at playing the other side.

>Fucking meme flag

Are you a gentile? Are they hiring outside the faith now?

>Inb4 Reddit spacing

WHITER THAN YOU ACHMED

YESSSSSS GO BACK RO REDDIT BLARGHHHH AGHH ITS THE JEWWWWWWS THEY ARE BEHIND MY NON WHITENESS !!! IM HUWITE!!

haha great material!

Or you could just stop being so butthurt about it.

The more you fight, the more it will be spammed.

show your real flag

Calm down, big nose.

Your boss is having you guys shoot yourselves in the foot. We'll all be unemployed soon and we are supposed to be fighting each other for food and shelter. Don't think your boss has a spot for you to ride out the fallout. Hope you've learned a bit about survival, because that slippery kosher tongue of yours won't last long

So what if im only 3/4th White, that still counts as white. sage

da joos iz making me not wyte !

Even better, once the Storm arrives they'll all be locked up right along with the rest of the soros shills. They wont know what hit them when they're sitting in a prison cell, laughing about mutt memes wont be on their mind.

but the muttmeme is funny, unless you are a mutt in that case let me laugh even more!

Ouchies. I get it, im only 56% white. Geez, I wish I could live in Switzerland/isreal like you and enjoy the pure ethnostate

okay then don't make fun of us :)

No, Ameri-Niggers need to ashamed of their existence

>Yurocucks think they can divide americans based on skin color
Fucking retards, we are all American, no matter how much melanin we have

DAS RITE

It will never end, because its true. Just got outside weeb.

do people really feel that way tho, doesn't seem like it from the outside looking in

this ! most ameri-americans are huwite !!! we are wyte ! we have wite skin and we also are wites !!!

Can't we all just be friends?

>brown is ugly
Your women disagree, Mohamed
Yea, no one cares about race here. Just stormweenie larpers that get too much media exposure

>false flagging anyone caring about lefty mutt memery

L Y N C H E D

It pretty obvious that you are just a larping Yurocuck. "whites" don't exist, we are all mixed

Saged. Reported. All these divisive threads are JIDF. Please move on.

100% European DNA here, I have no mud blood, don't project your shit genes onto me.

>another circlejerk of pathetic eurocucks who are jealous of Americans

Go back to getting arrested for criticizing islam

Why is pol literally all just bait?

shut up you dumb nonwhite !! america has so much whites we are the whitest place on the entire planet of the earth ! we are huwite i repeat for one LAST TIME BLARGHHHH WE ARE WHITE

>da joos
Kill yourself, retard.

BLARGH BLARGHHHHH AAAAGH SAJE SAGE SAJGGGEEEE JIDF THREAD ARGH BLARGH SHARTTTT

I can promise you one think mate
This thread will end ;_;

bulgarmutt

Your skills are not improving. Are y'all hiring from outside the faith now?

>Does not actually know history or research
Sounds American to me

Funny thing is I’m more attractive than 99% of the people living in the types of shit countries that always post these memes

Keep projecting

suck it up buttercup. you give us 'merimutts a bad name. banter is part of chan culture, half the reason i come here is to belittle people based on their flag, why should we expect any less from everyone else. the shart in mart meme was just uncreative and thats why it didnt stick, but the amerimutt meme has staying power. i unironically think they are funny. whats even funnier is that butt blasted spic living in britain who spams the meme anytime an american flag posts.

never change Sup Forums

I just ignore it whenever I see it. It's quite obviously a Talmudic kike fantasy. Maybe the fact that the white birthrate was back to being in 1st place in this country for the past year, and that Spics were WAY down just triggered the shit out of them? It's kinda disappointing when other white people fall for, and spam that shit, because what makes the Jews happier than white people fucking with other white people?
Most of it is obnoxious shitposting, but it's so repetitive and unoriginal, it's got to make true Australian shit posters hang their heads in embarrassment.

what about the white privilege meme?

blargh

>Sup Forums falseflagging kike using reverse psychology to make contrarians use the meme more

I still use the meme to make an american shut up when they talk about Europe getting islam'd or whatever. It's still funny.

It's not a lefty meme. Sup Forums made up the meme to make fun of Americans, and trolls like myself picked it up in retaliation to mutts going on about how Europe is getting blacked when in reality US has been blacked since a long time ago and their whiteness continues to drop.

Don't let leftycucks take credit for something
that they didn't do. They still think it triggers Sup Forums, when it only triggers Americans like it was intended.