Zoroasterism

Why is this not Sup Forums‘s official religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g57bvG59ZtI
youtube.com/watch?v=V7q1NEM7kBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

islam

Esoteric Hitlerism.

Because Zalmoxis is based and not a sandnigger

How do you put buddhism higher than hinduism man? I kind of understand western rebellion against Christianity but this i don't understand.

Because Sup Forums is an Islamic board. Allahu Akbar!
youtube.com/watch?v=g57bvG59ZtI
youtube.com/watch?v=V7q1NEM7kBk

>literally worshiping a mortal man
you just love the taste of dick don't you?

Actually I believe in Scientology

>implying He isn't still with us in spirit

hinduism is more of the western understanding of the various religions of india and not an actual religion by the same definition of western ones.

But you've got that the wrong way around.

Outsiders can't join Zoroastrianism. You have to be born into it.

>no Jainism
>no Daoism
shit image / 10

Yeah, The Twilight Zone proved this. "He's Alive"

t. mullah abdul

you have to go back

this pole knows whats up

>In Zoroastrianism, the purpose in life is to "be among those who renew the world...to make the world progress towards perfection". Its basic maxims include:

>Humata, Hukhta, Huvarshta, which mean: >Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds.
>There is only one path and that is the path of Truth.
>Do the right thing because it is the right thing to do, and then all beneficial rewards will come to you also.

Alhamdulilah

>insetst the religion
yea we are not Sup Forums

>putting shitskin hinduism above any of the abrahamic religions

how to throw away any credibility you have 101

The fact this thread is still up tells me this place is well beyond fucked nowadays, this place is shit I dont even know why im still here desu

>anything but Christianity
>hey guiz why is Western Christendom collapsing?

i played as a zoroastrian irishman during my last CK2 game. would constantly have my character marrying his mother/daughter/sister and jesus fuck did it turn me on. I loved taking my 16 year old daughter and getting her fat and pregnant with her brother-son. i'd also take my daughters/captured women as concubines and "rape" them too.

>not being a Zoroastrian
>not undergoing the Zoroastrian testicle shaving ritual
>not enjoying the feeling of a shaved scrotum
It's breathtaking, Sup Forums, I suggest you try it.

>an Austin Powers reference
wew my nigga

But I'm already Buddhist...

To be a good Zoroastrian, you don't even need to convert. Live a life of Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds and don't deny experiences arbitrarily, thereby you will be contributing to Cosmic Good and your own good through your own Free Will.

You must know how much it's based in the figure of Zaratustra

We are blessed. Indeed alhamdulilah. Alhamdulilah.

>no sister to marry

Fuuuuuuuck

>viewing religion with the vanity of choosing a career.

>following Pleb religion
Only one chad religion

This guy gets it

Not a lot of discussion about the theology of the religion. Just coward attacks on the races that practice it. And Sup Forums thinks it has anything relevant to add to any argument. Hahahaha

He is immortal for as long as he exists in our memory.

>Poo in Loo religion
>Chad
Choose one.

This is true. But it’s also true that you don’t have to “belong” to a religion to practice its tenants

>pracitising a false religion
Hell is for ever!

I'm a Christian, but my grandmother comes from a long line of Chinese Buddhists, and as a result, my religious teachings were sort of mixed.

I was going to include doaism but there wasn’t enough squares. It would’ve went between Hindu and Buddhist

Check out Zoroasterism. It tends to appeal to rational, logical people

Kek, go back to fucking goats Ahmed
I doubt anyone here knows what theology even means
Jainism is a sect of Hinduism

Hell is forever that's why there's 300 hells you're doomed to because you're Christian and not a Muslim or some other shit.

Whats the main difference between Zoroastrianism and Hinduism apart from meme monotheistic nature

>hindu
>good

Fukin pajeet

Do you know any Zoroasterians? I know that tradition and rites have diluted the original message a bit but are they righteous, good people?

> (OP)
>How do you put buddhism higher than hinduism man? I kind of understand western rebellion against Christianity but this i don't understand.

bhuddism is an advance of hinduism, so obviously.

prus, its embraced by numerous honorary aryans so we try to be nice.

Hindus are shitskins that refused to worship their aryan gods, so fuck them

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

>my version of pretend is more better than yours

Religicucks are just as bad as trannies

>bhuddism is an advance of hinduism
That's not really my impression though, but thanks for explaining.

>being a cuckeeist
Hell is for ever!

Zoroastrianism derives from branch of the split in the Vedic religion across the Indus River. Their gods were your Asuras, your Daevas their demons.

I’m not an expert on Hinduism but I’d say that what appeals most to me is the personal responsibility and lack of the architiple “god and devil” figures. If Hinduism has these properties, I’d consider looking into it

I've fucked a zoroastrian girl who was unironically named soma although she had no idea about her religion so no I know no religious zoroastrians but they are good people from what ever little i know of them

Sounds like christianity to me honestly.

>fucking your cousins over generations to the point of devolution is what Mudslimes consider progress

Good bait though, mind you

POO

It’s easy to dismiss something without addressing it

>I've fucked a zoroastrian girl

One branch grew left, the other grew right.

Cool. I’ve heard that the youth are leaving the religion in droves

IN

Devas aren't gods in our religion but Wikipedia tends to suggest what you are saying so it's probably wrong
Yes it has these properties

>this many posts
>no mentions of hermeticism or gnosticism

This

then what dogma does Hinduism have then?

>also
>2018
>not being a part of the synagogue of satan and rebuilding god

this.

haha, based india

He was a prophet

Buddhism is Hinduism for Plebs
That's propaganda, the term for the religion is older than most European races
Dharma or the Eternal Law

Dude, if you're going to put your "based" god's picture online, find one with a bigger penis. He looks like a toddler. I mean, if that's your thing ok, but it's not cool here.

Well isn't that a little bit too tall of an order for a single post. Hinduism = hinduism, buddhism = westernized hinduism.

LOO

u r a mutt
Also hitler lost to communism
And the rest of the world have to suffer because of your culture cunt

You on the right

Nigger, Taoism is above any monotheistic, pea-brain bedtime story, and that shit is even older. The yin and yang are still absolute truth, everything else is just the ego projected onto reality in order to fulfill individual selfishness.

Alright I’ll bite, wtf is that

Maybe what he meant is that there's a different understanding of what to expect from a religion, and Hinduism does not check the a lot of the same boxes as the Abrahamic religions.

Pajeet the faggot

Daily reminder 45%+ of Poojeets poo in the street but they have a cow ambulance system

Werent Jesus and Mohammed also mortals?

It's around 23-30 percent Now, and it's the slaughter of cows that's responsible for this age

Jesus is God and man, which is different albeit complicated.

u r the same

Mohammed was a prophet so yes he was mortal we pray to who sent him

No one worships the Prophet. He was just a messenger. We worship god.

That's retarded

Probably yes if you judge an eastern religion on western parameters you shouldn't expect anything different

You originate from poo-land, Gypsy.

All of that is retarded but especially
>prosperity
There are two types of Muslim countries, impoverished shit holes and countries living off oil wealth destined to be impoverished shitholes.

the most populous states are the ones with no toilets