White Americans truly are the filth of the nation

ktla.com/2018/01/15/kids-found-chained-to-beds-after-teens-escape-leads-to-discovery-of-12-malnourished-victims-held-captive-in-perris-home-sheriffs-dept/

>13 malnourished siblings held captive amid dirty conditions, including some children shackled to beds

>Authorities located what they thought were 12 children, but seven of them were adults. In all, the victims are between the ages of 2 and 29

How do you justify this demented behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/
wtkr.com/2016/12/15/third-teen-arrested-in-connection-to-virginia-beach-womans-homicide/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/01/16/facebook-smiles-belie-accusation-tortured-starved-children/1035301001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They belong to a cult. One child rebelled, the parents over-reacted and punished all the kids.

They're all hideous

I just saw a news story that expressed shock, using these weird matching family pictures as evidence that they seemed happy and that it's a huge surprise they would do this to their children. I hate the media bros, they're too fucking retarded

Mug shot of these two pieces of scum

Man, those are some ugly fuckin' kids.

Explain this please

Second from right

I suspect it will be disclosed the husband and wife are related. They're originally from Appalachia/coal country Pennsylvania.

It's strange, it's like you can tell something's off about the kids. They always seem to wear the same clothes too.

Yeah thugs shoot each other up, big news.

Now where are all those black families that have their children locked up for years without the neighbors knowing? That's some sick shit, not just dumb black people shooting each other.

Looks like inbreeding. Holy fuck they’re so pale. And honestly it’s not atypical for weird families like that to all wear the same clothes. Even some weirdo smaller-but-still-large families do it

You can sure tell they are related, including the parents.

When on a group outing it makes it easier to keep track of everyone.
>t. came from a big family

That’s the difference between straight up mental illness and just genera delinquent degeneracy. Niggers are animal like and act on impulse by shooting other and raising hell in their communities. This is different, this is coming from people who clearly have a severe illness

Yeah, I guess even a blind squirrel has to eventually find a nut in the genetic lottery.

1/13 aint' bad, I guess.

Were you chained to your bed too? kek

>8 times more likely to commit murder
>Whitey is the monster in the country because one incident in the country
Gas yourself

Niggers will kill you for 5 dollars

Black parents are 5 times more likely to kill their kids than whites.

So still a better survival rate than niggers.

they will kill you if they even THINK that you have $5

I’m Watching local KTLA news right now and just mentioned a presser or update coming up any minute.

They look part native to me. That combined with probably anemia makes them look off.

I’m shocked no one called the cops or said something upon seeing them in public. Literally every single kid has obvious yellow/dark rings under their eyes, is extremely pale, looks fully inbred and is thin to some degree. How could you pass these people in public and think that’s normal for a second. And there are people out there nosey enough to alert someone if they were to see this

Kek This

Here’s a live stream link if anyone is interested.

ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Holy ballsacks
the ugly gene is real

That's what anglos look like to the non anglos bud Sorry to tell you now.
There is a reason why we call you squareheads

What I wanna know is why they had to renew their vows THREE TIMES in 2011, 2013, 2015 at the same Elvis wedding chapel.
It just seems odd to me.
Like it's cool to do it once for the experience...but then again...and again only 2 years apart? Just seems really autistic.

True
Or if they’re just bored

>VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – Virginia Beach Police say a third teenager has been arrested in connection to the murder of a 60-year-old woman on December 4.

>Christine Bender was shot in front of her own home on Campion Court early that morning.

>Officers responded to Bender’s home around 2 a.m. and found her suffering from a gunshot wound. She was taken to the hospital where she later died.

>Police say 19-year-old Maurice Boney Jr. has been arrested and charged in connection to her death.

tl;dr a group of niggers got into a car to drive around with the sole purpose of killing a white person

wtkr.com/2016/12/15/third-teen-arrested-in-connection-to-virginia-beach-womans-homicide/

why? they look normal to me.

On now. I’ll post what I learn from the presser:

17 yr old called 911 from a deactivated cell phone.

Escaped through window and showed photos to deputies.

Deputies responded to home. 13 locates, 6 Unser 18.

Children malnourished and house “horrific”

All biological children.

CPS involved

Have lived in a Perris since 2014. Homeschooled at residence. No indication of more children but still investigating.

Only the younger kids look inbred.

The boys look the strangest out of all of them, except the youngest one. Seems like that malnourishment hits you harder when you're older.

How do you afford that many kids?

If you look at the boys, you can see the “cute” factor wearing off with age. Combined with the glasses, bad teeth, bad hair, and malnourishment it’s no surprise he looks like that. You gotta feel bad for the really little ones in that, they look like they’re trying to have fun. I can only imagine what’s going on in the Elvis impersonators head. Guy should’ve called CPS

>Extremely skinny and looks younger for their age Never gets fed, to little nutrition to grow.
>Pale and very dark hair
Rarely exposed to sun, inside most of the time.
>Dark circles
Too tired? Stressed?
>Dressing in awkward nerdy clothing and everyone has the same shitty haircut.
Probably have no friends and no social outside their family. Probably are forbidden to use social media or any internet at all. Do they even work or go to school?

It feels like these parents have brainwashed their kids completely and made them into their own little (sex?) slaves.

Tax breaks and homeschooling

They all look happy. Who gives a shit

Not much new info in this presser yet.

Mayor is sad.

CPS to help adult children as well.

Doctor says children must be fed slowly and will undergo tests. Long term psychological issues.

Hospital dude:
Adult victims look like children. Stable and being fed. In safe and secure environment, can’t say much due to HIPPA laws. They are friendly and cooperative.

Yahtzee!

He made 100k a year

The dad was an Engineer at Northrop-Grumman. This just goes to prove TS//SCI clearance checks are a joke. The cult they belong to also gave them money for each kid they had.

Dark circles indicate vitamin D and potassium deficiencies (most Yanks never get enough potassium).

I personally think they should be free to have their weirdo family so long as the adult children are able to leave if they want.

This is America.

You can tell the parents aren't all there just in their mug shots.

Families of this size were normal through the 1950s and early 1960s though.

That's how the Western world used to sustain it's population.

>they look happy
>except for the fact that they all have visible dark circles under their eyes, are extremely thin, look like extras from the hills have eyes, and are small for their age
>what is emotional/mental abuse
Use your brain you retard, abuse isn’t obvious in public. If it was shit like this wouldn’t happen. If they did anything out of line in public they probably got dragged home and had the shit beat out of them and other punishments

the two on the right do look pretty retarded. like really retarded

Who allowed the harlot in the back to have her hair combed on the side instead of with a middle part, shackle her immediately

This is a 10/10 family in Britbongistan

Question time!

Mother seemed “perplexed” why police were there. Never had previous co tact with family.

Not all were shackled.

Very religious family

Horrific conditions included a foul smell and dirty home.

So basically nothing new at all

Jesus 7 of the kids in that photo are adults 17 to 29 years old.

The 17 year old girl who escaped was so tiny, authorities thought she was a 10 year old.
Stunted growth that extreme only happens when a person is deprived adequate food for years.

>thirteen kids
>normal in the late 50s and 60s America
No way buddy, maybe very rural or flyover America. I’ll give you 6-7, maybe 8, but no average family just had 13 kids unless you were true rural or part of a religious sect.

take that back you cunt

>waifu claimed

>muh emotional/mental abuse
It's America, you faggot. The state isn't supposed to tell parents how to rear children unless there is extreme physical or sexual abuse, or neglect.

This is sad. She’s kind of cute. She’s probably ruined beyond belief now
Also
>the childish clothing
They really knew how to keep a hold on these kids and stop them from developing any independence

They're too busy stuffing toddlers into microwaves and lighting someone's baby on fire with a blowtorch.

You'd never find an atheist family in that state.

Religicucks need to be gassed

This notion of adult children unsettles me the most out of all of it

Thanks for sharing.
I hate it when news stories never cover the recovery of victims saved from abuse.

Those giant old houses that many cities have downtown or on the older parta of town, which now are split into four different apartments for college students etc used to be homes for huge catholic families

they allowed them to drive cars

>i'll save her

No indication of sexual abuse at this point.

At least 3 people chained to furniture.

No call history to that residence.

Biological parents of ALL children.

Adults so malnourished they appeared 10 years old.

Very courageous of teen that escaped.

No indication of mental illness at this time.

The guy in your pic is 29 years old

They are so pale wtf.

>neglect
They were chained to beds and starved you fucking retard
>emotional/mental abuse doesn’t exist
You’re fucking retarded. It usually occurs along with physical abuse. Mental/emotional abuse from parents is where you get fucked up people who do these things to their children. You’re saying the state shouldn’t step in if parents are making mental slaves out of their children, stunting their growths, and tying them to beds?

>atheist family
>atheist
>family

They didn't, they were bankrupt and had to resort to shackling the kids outside of rec time to save on expenses.

I’m sure they did but at the age they could drive they’re probably still so childish, insecure, and afraid of strangers and the real world that they wouldn’t try to leave anyway. I’m sure there was probably mental illness and anxiety thrown in there too, so there was a low chance of leaving. They probably have 0 survival skills, they’d probably be too awkward to tell people the whole story or maybe some don’t even realize how bad it was. By the time they did someone, the parents probably would’ve made the lives of the remaining kids he’ll at the house

Doctor said this is a result of years of malnutrition. PTSD and psychological issues to be expected. Will require stabilization, long term support.

>29

Why do white people age so well

Looks like a britbong who would listen to Robin Trower

Adult children in those little girl pink plaid dresses will haunt my dreams.

They were obviously mentally unhinged.
They may have put a lot into the meaning behind the ceremony and saw it as a thing to respark their marriage when their love for each other lulled.

Some people freak out when love isn't a consistent high. It is actually quite hard for a lot to understand it has ups and downs like any emotion.

How could Elvis not notice?

Also what did the parents work with? Does anyone have any information from their Facebook? Does the parents have friends?

I am also interested in how someone can turn out to be this fucked up. How the fuck did the couple meet? How do anyone meet someone with the same fucked up view on how to raise children?

You can easily tell by looking at every footage of that woman, that she's clearly batshit crazy. Especially this mugshot. She has that facial expression and those eyes.

The guy was probably a desperate autistic KHV robot who married the first girl who showed interest. She probably lured him and manipulated him to do such things. He was of course mentally ill as well (as most robots are) but she was the mind behind this all and made him do things he never would do otherwise. And of course he accepted this, because he thought that he finally found love and he would never risk to lose that again.

>adult women that appear to be teenagers

An alert just came to Roy Moore's phone.

>Why do white people age so well

seriously this chick is aging amazingly well and everyone is bitching that they don't look old enough LOL

prime child bearing material right there

>dreams of adult lolis in pink dresses

You sick fuck

12 adorable lolis
this is why I wanna breed some slut

Are they mormon?

you are so fucked up, seek help

They’re memeing to be edgy they’re probably 16 or something

You're right user, only the state should be allowed to make mental slaves of children.

no. Learn to read.

Honestly they all look just as creepily ugly as their parents. Damn man. I wish them all the best but this whole story just seems really weird and I want more information as to the motives and what really went down, what was their day to day like? They say they were chained to furniture and stuff but they're on a normal family trip there.. was there any type of sexual abuse going on? It all just seems strange to me

>you are so fucked up
>for thinking a girl in her 20s is attractive

>swedish flag

why don't you worry more about your race getting bred out of existence by jamal you fucking swedecuck faggot

You can tell /r9k/ there appeared 9 girls who met their requirements.

Do you realize how retarded you sound? You’re literally arguing parents should be allowed to abuse and make slaves and psychotic, mentally unstable adults out of their children because you’re scared of muh government. Grow up, at least the state will give them some psychiatric help. Anything is better than growing up in a household like that

>mommy why won't the state let me chain my children to beds
Don't you have some taxes to pay to the burger king royal guard

How do you justify the daily Nigger drive-bys in Detroit?

>It all just seems strange to me
Because it is. They're weirdos but I doubt that much of what they did was illegal.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/01/16/facebook-smiles-belie-accusation-tortured-starved-children/1035301001/

Some of those look like they need to be chained in basements lest they crawl upon the earth at night to eat babies

This is fucking retarded and apparent you've never been around real abuse victims. the fact they look the same shows it's just genetically how they look and the fact they look similar to their parents backs that up.

They look like a happy family and you want to make fun of how thy look at then act like they're all horrible abuse victims. I have experience working in abuse shelters and you're just an internet shitposter who doesn't like to see a happy family

The parents belong to The Family International. Incest/pedo cult.

i want pics of the inside of the house

>You’re literally arguing parents should be allowed to abuse and make slaves and psychotic, mentally unstable adults out of their children because you’re scared of muh government.
No, I'm saying that atypical child rearing practices aren't illegal if they don't involve extreme physical abuse. I don't think some busybody CPS bureaucrat should be empowered to decide that every unusual parenting tactic is "emotional abuse". I'm not saying that emotional abuse doesn't exist, but it's highly subjective in how it can be defined.

Further proof that cumskins are inherently violent

Yes goy, get a tan, being pale is disgusting

Shut the fuck up you faggot I literally came from an abusive family that’s how I know what parents will do to get their kids to act in public. Use your fucking brain. You think abusive parents want to show even the slightest crack in their families in public? Yes it is possible for them to be having fun in public, but that doesn’t negate the fact that they’re being abused at home and have internalized the threats of what will happen to them if they tell people so it’s becomes a second nature. You think they haven’t been briefed on what will happen if they tell someone Mom and dad are chaining them to beds? You think one hasn’t opened they’re mouth at all to a stranger and probably got the shit beat out of them? That’s what abusive parents do. Stop acting like just because they’re some big, white family that it’s ok. There’s a reason why everybody goes “why didn’t anyone call the cops :((“ after cases like this, because they DO NOT show overt signs of abuse in public. Holy fuck how dense can you be?

Yeah but what's their Dis Board name???????

>atypical child rearing
Sorry I didn’t realize starvation, chaining kids to beds, and isolating them from the public is the new form of child raising