White science devils

What are some proofs that white science is the most evil science

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh5YOQHvFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All science it's fairly evil.

Science will fuck you

victoria justice so hot. can't believe dan the man schneider got to pound that cunny

For science

Ha, that's great news!

Can you see the loli pic below your post, or are they messing with me again?

Why don't they show the actual chicken instead of that fake museum sculpture

It is just a faggot spammer

I heard about this experiment some years ago. Chickens or whatever have their ancient Dino DNA still in the genes. They activated this chickens hidden teeth gene it lost over the course of its evolution

because white science is devil science

I asked austria.

Gotta take my big tiddy wife there

>want to make predators vegan
Humanity was a mistake.

it's called Atavism

All birdies have Dino dna in them and some have teeth,fuck even some chicken are born with vestigial teeth at random,since all genes are still there,most genes simply are overriden by newer ones so if some of those new coding doesn't get well read that's when vestigial things appear,horses with polydactilia,or humans with tails.
It's another proof of evolution,like niggers are a proof that laws evolution needs to be enforced and we can't play with nature by feeding africa and curing it's desease when they are just too stupid to do it themselves.

How much can you sue the gubbimint for if you get mauled by an improperly handled police doggo?

It can be seen in the embrio developement of terestrial animals.

We all still poses most of the genes of our ancestral species.
It's just that the genetic trigger to the ones we don't need are inactive.
It's natures fallback measure in case of ''oops the climate has changed to frigging cold again, better activate those hair growth genes''.
It's very rare for a species to loose these inactive genes.

One such example are snakes.
The developed from a species of aquatic lizards.
If you re-activate the genes that govern their limb growth the'll either develop a fin or a proper reptilian leg depending on the gene degradation.
Vipers for example are proner to developing fin like structures while pitons and other large snakes are proner to developing claws.

Holy..time to go to china and get a big titty wife

I think animals organisations should be pissed that police can't ensure their animals can be saved because police has lowered the requirements of the department to ensure handlers are able to bring their doggos back to safety if wounded...
Just saying

A black scientist named Yakub invented white people... so really, they are worse

None, you are just a moron.

>white science
We just call it science
What are proofs that nigger science even exists?

>you might live long enough to see genetically modified birds that resemble extinct non avian dinosaurs
I would drop my job and work in irl Jurassic Park in a heart beat

Seen that shit several times now ... gets deleted quickly though, mods are doing their work at least. Most likely just a bot.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

So tests are too hard for women.
But women are totally 100% the same as men if you refuse this reality prepare to have your lively hood threatened as a swarm of bull dykes storm your office and demand you be fired.
But really, the tests are too hard for women.

White science is an embrassment. Explain trying to use black people in the militiary like trump is? How racist is it to have black people doing the work for you? defend this

I always thought it was leftypol or someone like that trying to use it as literal bait and might be traceable as a way of doxing.
But I'm ok,they should put more cp and shit like that if only so the goverment fuckers in here have to write loooooooong ass papers about why they had some cp in there and so normalfags fuck off.

That's a fucking computer image anyways

Translation: Don' fucks with my chikkenz whyt boi

Trump is a computer image.

This equality is discrimination shit always makes ne laugh.

Nothing makes a person sound more retarded than saying 'yall'. Only niggers and southern white trash say it. It triggers me how stupid people sound when they say that.

the owner just wants girls with giant tiddys around

whats the problem

didnt edit the bottom

im all for laughing at womens failure but why do they have to run 10 miles before carrying the dog?

just seems arbitrary and has nothing to do with actually handling the dog. you would think just the "dog carrying" part would be enough, if not paired with a leash pulling simulation

replace dinosaur with nigger

Because white science is evil science. fucking read the title of the thread idiot

Make a nigger that gets this nigger-faced-chicken out of his kfc bucket and both say sheeit

When a restaurant in a communist country can do this, but god help a bakery in the land of the free if they want to decline to bake a cake!

why u puting mexican shit on victoria? shes half puerto rican and half white

>Oh no no no no no
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Grow Giant Dinosaur-Chicken Hybrids
Make them smart
>Tell them what Niggers like the most about KFC
White mans new best friend

Geometry is white oppression

I'm waiting for this

Because it never got further than fetal and just looked liked a chicken with teeth.

Yeah blacks in the military, we call them the bullet sponge battalions.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh5YOQHvFw

Chase a crook for 10 miles, crook stabs the dog, dog dies because you're too weak to carry it to safety.

Thank goodness for equality. Dogs are Haram anyway im surprised Brits dont just use thier surveillance state to identify offenders then prosecute them for not having a TV licence.

>stupid spics can't even find an attractive mestiza for propoganda
sad!

The UK needs to execute anyone darker than a Scott.

Women are like 99% same's men. Boys are stronger girls are more flexible. Boys think deeper, girls think about multiple things at the same time. They are typically less prepared for adult life then guys at the start, but in normal conditions experience and dedication to the job equalizes them pretty fast.
But women =\= lazy bitches grown up in artifical prosperity who got too used to the fact that everything can be done by bitching.

Women have significantly less IQ than males on average, as well as smaller brains.
Kind of hard to fit Einstein into a rodent.