You can’t stand under my umbrella! Donald Trump keeps his brolly to himself as Melania gets soaked

>yahoo.com/news/cant-stand-umbrella-donald-trump-keeps-brolly-melania-gets-soaked-144123332.html
What's it like having a complete shithead for a President?

She is capable of bringing her own umbrella. I can tell you shills are grasping at straws when you can only complain about things that have nothing to do with politics.

>Trump used and umbrellla!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
>See my out of context picture! Chimp OUT!!
>IMMPEEEEAAACHHHH!!!!

Roastie BTFO!!!

strong independent women dont need a man to hold an umbrella for them

Something something Obama umbrella marine whatever nobody cares

No one is even wet. Great thread.

Why isn't she holding the umbrella for him?

Hot

OP, please understand this is a politics board. There are plenty of other places on the internet to roleplay as a mentally ill person, here isn't one of them.

Anyone living with a woman knows that he told her before they left, "it's going to rain, are you sure you don't want to bring an umbrella? If you change your mind I'm not giving you mine and getting wet"

>m-muh orangutan hair is more important

FRIMPH!

firstly, it isn't even raining in that picture. secondly, even if it was raining, you can see that the strong wind would be pushing the rain down at an angle, and thus trump is holding the umbrella correctly so as to shield his wife and son. thirdly reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

This tbqh.

I'm not gonna lie. He does seem to treat her kind of shitty. A real man takes care of his lady.

We're complaining about hundreds of ugly things he does you Ostrich.

Completely out of context image blown out of proportion, just like the "BLUMPF STARES DIRECTLY INTO THE SUN DURING THE ECLIPSE"

Wet Melania is best Melania

I like how whenever Melania or Ivanka say anything positive during a memorial or some holiday and have only kind words theres always a news story talking about how they fucked up and that there's a huge backlash against them for it

Barron will be prime tier chad

A strong independant woman dosnt need to be treated like a child. Shes a big girl now.

This Trump nigga lives in y'all's head rent free. Also, the angle of the wind blowing the rain proves he's effectively blocking the rain from her face.

or "Whumpf throws food at ceremonial koi fish like a child!!"

Alpha as fuck

I want to send copies of this image to everyone in the 1950s.

In a decade Barron is going to be considered sexiest man alive. screepnap my losp

this

Shield his hair, wife and son.

Found the beta orbiter.

Is Barron Q?

Checked.

>Melania praises doctors for pioneering cancer research
No sweetie, cancer research is a corporate pharma cash grab!

It's just water. Are you part of that certain demographic that is scared of water?

I don't even use an umbrella myself because I love rain. It's cool and refreshing.

He's already developing a weird hairdo. A fine family tradition.

Found the kissless, handholdless virgin.

Barron's endgame

>defending drumpf being a shit human being

>you are the shills doe"

really oys my veys

Show your flag faggot & kill yourself either way

God damn Baron is looking good.

>women are strong and independent
>men should hold umbrellas for women because women and incapable of taking care of themselves

pick one shill

SLAVIC BITCHES LOVE REASONS TO GET DEPRESSED

Why doesn't he just get two umbrellas?

Haven't seen or heard about the retard lately. Wonder what he's been up to?