Kimetsu no Yaiba and Promised Neverland are being promoted in Japan streets

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brain_open/status/861404263557210112
twitter.com/brain_open/status/861380033448886272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More pics:
Promised Neverland twitter.com/brain_open/status/861404263557210112
Kimetsu no Yaiba twitter.com/brain_open/status/861380033448886272

I'm happy for both of them. They are being the current best Jump mangas together with Hero Academia.

>mangas
>samefagging

Hope this is a sign of incoming anime. I've been really digging Kimetsu, especially after it found its rhythm.

They're like the only successful two new jump titles in the past year so good on jump for advertising them.

Oh, if this happened with black clover or hinomaru zumou the shitposting would be gigantic

Neverlands recent volume 3 sold more than BC's volume 3 and nearly as much as BC's latest volume. It's like the nips realise clover is actually horseshit.

Jump know what they are doing

Nezuko is cuter than Emma

I could go for a Kimetsu anime.
Promised Neverland doesn't seem interesting enough to me to get an anime, but I guess I still read it every week, so whatever.

>mangas
>memeshit academy
Fits like a glove.

That does not change the fact that Black Clover does quite successfully in the magazine and sells well, but when it wins CPs or advertising everyone complains. In fact, the same goes for BnHA, which recently got two CPs in a row and a lot of people complained. BnHA, one of the magazine's current best sellers. In other words, advertising for shows that run away from the standard is cool, but for "generic" series it's bad, even if they're popular.

This. Even early AssClass and BnHA didn't have this.

Your mom is cuter than Emma.

Neverland is doing great in volume sales so I get it but it's a bit forced with Kimetsu, which seems to work like Zumo did 2 years ago and gets good rankings but doesn't move a significant amount of volumes.

Neverland already passed Yuuna and should pass BC soon.

>it's a bit forced with Kimetsu
I don't really understand this statement. They want it to sell better, so they advertise it.

I'm happy for Kimetsu and hope Jump announces an anime adaptation soon.

Sister Krone is cuter

I'm super happy for both. Looks like these 2 are going to be priority series for the magazine now and you can bet that both are going to get animated.

Kind of funny how Jump was super desperate to find a new battle Shounen and the unexpected one managed to find prosperity and success. They axed like 5 crappy ones. Kimetsu is cute and stronk.

Then Neverland also became super hot, yet again showing the middle finger to all the crappy battle shounens that got axed recently and Neverland isn't even a battle shounen.

Yuuna is also very succesful and they promoted it by releasing a full color version of volume 1.

Then we have the 6 new series initiative, which was a complete failure, WSJ just got unlucky this time around since the 6 new manga really suck for the most part, except Dr. Stone which isn't extraordinary either. I don't know if Robot x Laser is any good since I haven't read it.

KnY seemed extremely mediocre from what i read. did it improve?

The fights are probably the worst thing about KnY

I never mentioned the fights, but I think they're fine. It might be a battle shounen, but it's an unconventional one, that's for sure and that's what makes the whole scenario where those other ones got axed funny. Basically, Jump found what they were looking for, but it wasn't what they were expecting.

I don't know how far you read, but after a couple more demon hunters get introduced to the main cast around 20ish chapters in, it gets much better.

I haven't read either of these. Sell em to me. Should I pick them up?

No, we don't want faggots cluttering our glorious KnY threads.

Neverland is the most overrated series in Jump right now. Cardboard characters, plot conveniences for the sake of cliffhangers and gary-stus.

>1 sentence summary out my ass.
The Promised Neverland is a trio trying to escape their orphanage that is secretly a meat farm. Think Death Note x Prison Break

Kimetsu no Yaiba is about a boy trying to turn his demon sister back to normal but other demons keep getting in his way. Think early HxH x Old School Japan.

neverland = poor's man death note
kimetsu = bleach + nuramago

Pig Raid really made this great.

>Think early HxH
No way.

you are right, hxh wasnt even that good

I mention early HxH since it have the light-hearted adventure feel, compare to recent HxH where it gotten more dark and battle heavy.

Kimetsu is more or less a standard fighting series about swordsmen who go around fighting man-eating demons. It's elevated by a unique art style, enjoyable characters, and a slight horror influence. If you like battle series you'll like it but it's not going to change your mind if you don't.

Neverland is about some kids who are growing up in an orphanage who find out bad shit is going on. Keikakus ensue. Lots and lots of keikakus.

Please, let's be reasonable here. The first arc of HxH is really fun, good fights, good strategies, good characters. KnY, on the other hand, besides the weird pace, has very weak fights and characters without much charisma. The best thing about KnY is the art that is quite different.

Zumou will get an anime by Toei and singlehandedly springboard sumo into the modern era nationwide.
Mark my words.

The amount of actual fighting in the Hunter exam is minimal, but you're right in that most of what goes on is "here's a problem, let's come up with an unconventional solution to it".

I like the characters in KnY, though. Zenitsu and Pig Assault have entertaining antics while still being able to hold their own in a fight.

I haven't read the manga but, honestly, I support that. This fujo generation needs a slap in the face.

Don't talk shit about my wife. Emma a cute.

Norman's wife a cute!

Correct.