FISA

Sorry to slide such important threads as the one about supplements and herbs or the one about the shroud of turin, but this is a daily reminder that the US government is about to renew FISA and no one cares. Get ready to enjoy another 6 years of secret rubber stamp courts and mass warrantless electronic surveillance of everyone on Earth including American citizens!

archive.fo/NRv5e

>A House effort to amend the bill and require the federal government to obtain warrants before searching for Americans’ information failed Thursday by a vote of 233 to 183.
>“‘House votes on controversial FISA ACT today,’” Trump wrote, citing a Fox News headline. “This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?”
>The president’s chief of staff, John F. Kelly, scrambled to Capitol Hill, while panicked aides alerted Trump to the firestorm his tweets had caused. The president was seemingly misinformed about the nature of the vote and the substance of the bill, people said.
Seems Trump tried to stop it but deep state agents showed up and held his family at gunpoint until he agreed to go along

>gop
>fellow americans

colorectal cameras for everyone

I thought i was being facetious when i said nobody cared, guess the fluoride in the water really works after all

Bump

>Seems Trump tried to stop it
BULL.FUCKING.SHIT.
He could stop it by EO right now if he wanted to. Try harder if you want to sell me Trump you cocksucker.

Check your sarcasm detector

The country wont last 6 years. Kike genocide starts this year.

Only in your dreams

>sell me trump
Pull my finger for $5

Kek, you're awful. Just stop.

no u

Are you an actual human? I would love to taunt you, but I have no reason to assume you are necessarily flesh and blood.

want dick pics?

No. But tell me if you are human.

Your government wants it... what can you do?

I'm human
bitch on pol

What evidence can you offer to support your claim? The odds are against its veracity, in my estimation.

are you completely human?

this thread took a fun turn

you didn't have to post a fucking kike you moron

i'll take that as a no then.