Is trump the master of deception?

there is little to no benefit to seem smarter than the people around you. but pretending even to be dumber, isn't this way more efficient to a politician in the American society? Think about it: people will not hold you as accountable for your acts, for they think "yeah he's just dumb, no way to reason with him or explain his moves", as if you would have an aura of being real smart and sophisticated.
Is this guy just scheming and working on a secret master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/mohammed-most-popular-name-newborn-boys-holland-2nd-year-straight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You keep taking him seriously while the rest laughs at both him and you. Perhaps you're not as smart and open-minded as you think you are?

>Einstein
>Being famous by having stoled other's theories.
Don't use him dude

Albert died childless, Donald offspring will continue on forever. Yes, he is smarter than Einstein(who was a jewish hack anyways and theories have all been disproven)

Whiter than you Mohammed

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/mohammed-most-popular-name-newborn-boys-holland-2nd-year-straight

I believe he is. He's come too far to not have something up his sleeve.

Wow imagine being this fucking stupid

it's in his book "Trump: The Art of the Deal
" based on Sun Tzu's Art of war.
sun tzu: All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive

Einstein was a jews and an imposter

why would you imply i take him serious? to the contrary. I don't understand him and I don't pretend to understand him. do you? or do you just think you do?

I really liked Einstein's performance in the Red Alert 2 series. Also why does the second panel not present the text as a quote?

>jokes on you he's just pretending

can we please end this larping

I remember when i was 7 i acted like a little retard in school so the teacher would leave me less homework and help me more on the assignments.

I was then changed to a private school and they said they would expell me if I didn't behave more normally so i was forced to act civilized lmao

9/10 i would do it again.

I also once got my appendix removed when i was 19 and used it as an excuse to not do heavy work at my job, it lasted for like two month even though i was like fully recovered in a week and a half.

What is supposed to do when the mainstream media is pushing a narrative that week about how trump is old and senile? Bringing out psychiatrists to question his health on tv... trump calling himself a genius was a response to those msm attacks.

Einstein stole his wife’s work... he was a fraud

Didn't like half of Trump's gandkids got kiked?

The greatest political tool Trump learned was his time in Stamford.

If you are not a wrestling fan look up the term "kayfabe" and you will understand why Trump does what he does.

I think your stupidity is harder to imagine, user. You can't even contribute to the fucking discussion on any level.

Did Einstein have a bunch of pathetic (((journalists))) harassing him about his intelligence?

You can't read, and I'm not a mohammed.
You take him seriously because you take what he says at face value, and then wonder how anybody could say something like that. Still completely humorless too, I see. Great strategy of going the "can anybody really understand him?" route though, I'm sure that will work out for you.

Einstein was a plagiarist.

How have people still not realized this? How many times do they have to play thrmselves?

that's precisely my point.

(((Einstein))) didn't have people constantly attacking him and calling him an idiot despite all his achievements. this is what the left does; they call somebody a racist and when that person defends themselves they say, "anybody who has to 'no I'm not a racist' is a racist", and its the same with this.

Einstein
>plagiarist
>zionist
>wife beater

I don't get your point. i'm sure your doing this on purpose but my autism can't handle it. is your point that we can't predict any of his hidden actions as they are hidden, and it only makes sense to look for the things we perceive?

It's the autism that is preventing you from seeing the obvious truth of the man just shit-posting. He does not contemplate the merits of appearing smart so people won't judge you before posting his things, he just does it because it seems right to him. That and his intuition of how people will react to it tends to be spot on. You made a thread looking for a hidden truth or motivation to why he said what he said, and that's why you take him seriously. I'm not doing anything on purpose. You are in your own way my friend.

I get it. I mistook your 'seriously' for my understanding of him telling the truth. yeah in that sense I argued for him to be serious. It just seems so obvious to me, to rule over people in decepting them, as a way to achieve what one intends.
I perceive a lot of what's going on around him and the world, as just happening to distract from sth. else happening.

But what is the 'truth' of saying you're a "stable genius"? Everyone is going hysterical over how you can't say such things, like with the supposed shithole comments. Of course it's a distraction. The real mystery is why it's so effective in paralyzing anyone who hates him.

100%

Einstein didnt say that.

Most people here only read and speak at an 8th grade level, so speaking simply is definitely in his best interest.