Never produced an Empire in their entire history

>Never produced an Empire in their entire history
>Almost never won a war against anyone but their own race
>Abbo tier native religion of which no writings passed on to us

So why exactly do Naziboos think Norducks/Germs are the master race? Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire
youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>never colonized madagascar

Good point they also never got into colonisation

It's all so tiresome

They did.
Funny how if they fought another races it would make them "da rayciss imperialists genocidal assholes" just like euros who did fought other people?
I agree with you on this one

too much slang, what the hell are you talking about?

He's trying to do a clever pic not related. Key word, trying.

anglos are the only ones to have ever lost battles against them

Making it appear as if he was talking about Africans when he was actually describing Germanics

>explaining jokes

>never produced an empire
>never won a war
weakest bait of the day

Two things, young Australnigger
>Nordic countries are cold, shit doesn't grow that much
>Med countries are very hot and lush
>energy, how does it work?
>surprised that far north peoples took to a roving warrior culture
>During the medieval period in Northern Europe our ancestors inadvertently killed off the warrior genes in massive public executions. Something like 1% of all men were executed for various crimes.
>this caused the top 1/3 of the population to filter down into the lower/less intelligent classes over several centuries
>which is why today the Nordic peoples bear little resemblance to their fabled ancestors and are certainly a lot smarter

a kingdom doesn't automatically become an empire just because you call it that

No empire ever. Go on name one.

Holy Roman Empire wasn't an empire btw

it wasn't holy and it wasn't roman either

>killed off warrior genes with 1% of society executed
>American education

holy shit that is the dumbest thing I've heard all week

Not to mention they stole it. Like fucking niggers.

They're as bad as the asians up north.

>Start reading text
>Nazis start marching in your head
>Plot twist
>wew
10/10 would read again

There's a fucking edit of this where the nigger has blonde hair and blue eyes you fucking retard. By the way, what was the Swedish empire then? Fabrication? Oh yeah and what was the Third Reich? You do realize that the word practically means empire right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire

Theres just something suspicious about all this. Could it be that OP is in fact a penal colony descendant?

Swedish Empire was just a union of two royal families. It wasn't an empire lmao. By that logic Italy right now is an Empire.

Also if I got this picture with blonde hair it would ruin the joke. Not that you'd understand you low IQ nigger

Technically the Vikings conquered Northern France, the U.K., Kiev Rus, Med. Islands... so the U.K. And Russian empires were both "Germanic" in origin at least.

>Never produced an Empire
what do you think russian empire is??

is basically nordic state.. even tho now it's infested by shitskinns

slavs are actually nordics who got kind of alienated from their nordic ancestors

so.. i don't understand why are you so confused about the largest empire on earth which won ALL wars literally over everyone.. including themselves

sage and ignore this chinese 56% abbo-jews

Yeah and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is 'Democratic' and a 'People's Republic'.

>Swedish Empire was just a union of two royal families.
No you dumbass abo dickface, it was a military conquest of all the nearby countries except for Denmark.

they discovered chemical elements on the back of POC slaves :, (

>Norducks/Germs are the master race? Pic not related
Pic is entirely related.
Empire of Dust
Empire of Dust
Empire of Dust
Empire of Dust
youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc

These were basically settlements of raving niggers pillaging the coasts.

nordics arent germanic. but yes prussia was an empire

ITT: australian aboriginal trying to dispute the glorious achievements of the Nordic race. Here are some Swedish inventions for you, Nyoonga

DISCLAIMER: ALL SONS OF EUROPE ARE GREAT ( except for alb*nians)

Conquering your own peoples means nothing they are your own race hence not at Empire. Also anybody can conquer these people they've lost almost all wars since the dawn of time

The abo is probably triggered now, mad that his people did not create anything.

*teleports behind the abo*
time for the finishing blow

>Holy Roman Empire
I - It wasnt an Empire fo real my dudes ?

Lol Anglos truly are Jewified by now

>Prussia
>Empire

no. Also it's literally the only time in their entire history they won wars against other races

yeah plus pewdiepie is the master youtuber
he can say nigger and get away with it

The Balts aren't our own people, nor were the Finns during that time, yet we conquered them. Just admit that you are 50% aboriginal 50% Lebanese immigrant or something dude, you're embarassing yourself here.

It's amazing you could fit all Swedish inventions into a single picture

>I am retarded and don't understand how feudal hierarchies work
A county was ruled by a count, a count was a vassal to a duke who ruled a duchy, and the duke was subservient to the king who rules the kingdom. If two or more kingdoms are unified or if one titleholder has many vassal kingdoms, that can generally be called an Empire. An Emperor rules over the king(s). If you don't think the German or Swedish Empires were empires, you are expressing your little faggy personal opinion, not facts.

This is also true. anti-Nords BTFO for all eternity?

No you dumbass by that logic every indo-aryan is a nord who got separated. Slavs and nords did form Russia but the overhwhelming majority of the population has always been slavic

>HRE
>not an empire
the amount of bullshit bureaucracy they had pretty much ensures it was an empire. No empowered monarch would tolerate so much fucking bullshit. Also the fact they were able to wrangle hundreds of germancuck and italian counts in some form of cooperation for longer period of time than a couple of years is a monumental feat.

i just named my doggo a king. i wuz emperor

When was the first time your race built a settled city? 1200AD?

yes they we.. stop it my swede
don't larp as if you are some kind of monopoly holder on nordic bloods

the ones you conquered are long dead.. the ones you see now are your grand children

so try to be a nice grandpa and get off that nigger dick you old pervert

It was 2-4% of the adult male population per generation for hundreds of years.

Nords didn't have feudal system. They had they Jarls who were cuckmasters of their cuck village

OP it's time to stop the shitposting and lay off the petrol. pic related OP

Not an Empire

OP and his sibling, notorious for stealing all the bikes in their area, they belong to a street gang called "the bikey bikey boys"

Nordics are Germanic dude

Niggers posting with no concept of history dosent mean that Gustavus II never existed.

sweetie that's not how it works. You don't just bring in corporal punishment and remove the """"""warrior gene"""""" from your people. And it takes tens upon tens of generation like with animal husbandry

This thread was made by a jew.

>>Abbo tier native religion of which no writings passed on to us

im sure Christianity had nothing to do with it.

They have so much in common with Nords.

>blonde hair
>never had an empire
>never win wars
>abbo religion

Because we always build superior socities, why would you even need a shitty empire anyway?

Please die

>Holy Roman >>Empire
>Not an Empire

Here's another for (You): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire

OP's girlfriend ( and sister) together with a friend

Gustavus vs:

We have plenty of writings from the Hellenes and Ancient Romans of their original faiths. Nords just never documented like the Abbos

Niggers

Yeah and the Democratic Peoples Rebublic of North Korea is Democratic

related

Scandinavians adopted both Christianity and feudalism at the end of the Viking age (~1100 AD) you abo cuck

>Skype

Oh that's right they developed settled civilization even after some sub-saharan africans

Frankish empire.

But still have.

Similar to other Indo-Europeans. There's multiple texts, Poetic Edda, Prose Edda etc.

Franks aren't Nords/Germanics

what point are you trying to make? that gustavus did his thing before carthage, persia, etc?

Aggression is a polygenic trait, the "warrior gene" is one of many. 20 generations of people born in which 2% of the most violent are removed from the gene pool every generation is way more than enough to have obvious differences emerge, and the violent crime estimates confirm the hypothesis. Europeans today are different from what they were pre and early Christianity, violent crime across the contiment was Africa tier.

That's actually true though. Over many years of executing criminals, this had a eugenic effect in the way he's talking about.

The BTFO'd Italy once, if that's an archievement.

Northern empire,german empire,Austrian empire,holy roman empire.
Colonies range from Iceland, Greenland, Normans,colonies in russia etc etc,to african german colonies etc etc

Says dyslexic emu after having a glance at wikipedia page of each

Nice scientific study you have there

None of these were Empires

Feels good to have BTFO the abo shitposter desu. Now we vote; all those in favour for OP apologizing for his anti-Nordic sentiments say "yes". All those who support his views say "I am a cocksucker".

pic related

>we wuz romanz

How about stop being a bunch of pussys and purge the faggots that are destroying your country?

So Africans have advanced more than beavers?

Manuel Eisner: Historical Trends in Violence (2003)

>oy vay

>we wuz the winner of this internet argument

kek, you people never stop

Why?they were recognised as such,had influence over a few kingdoms and had kings recognising them as superior
Si hijito fuimos romanos hace mucho,y mierda si.dicho eso,the northerners held their own empire,the Swedish empire was fucking neat and the german empire was a high watermark of europenn civilization.

This is what defeat looks like, I guess.

No because beaver dens offer better protection from predators and the elements.

>pointing out facts is now anti-Nord

wow truly you are butthurt

>the abo ignores that the facts are on my side of the argument
another loss for you shit-dick

>we wuz neat,but we dont know,that spaces go after punctuation.

also, the absolute state of nordcuck shills: memeflagging mexicans.
How do you feel about that, vikang?

Finns don't steal, we forcibly take things with the help of knives and enormous amount of courage produced by alcohol.

t.
>never produced anything
>never won a war against emus
>native religion actually literally is abbo religion itself

Also posting e-celeb as a point of winning a internet argument is pretty gay user.

I'm not a Mexican i simply thought you were a retard that knew nothing about european history.
But then again you're probably a commie retard that is probably enjoying living in a country where you can't safely walk at night out of fear alone as a woman and enjoy bands of faggots on bikes taking your shit with impunity so I understand your need to shitpost about things you don't know.