TRUMP KICKS REPORTER OUT OF OVAL OFFICE FOR ASKING IF HE ONLY WANTS TO LET WHITE PEOPLE IN

Trump clearly didn't appreciate being asked why he only wants immigrants from white countries.

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CNN_01-16-2018_13.03.39_edit.mp4?_=1

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CNN_01-16-2018_13.03.39_edit.mp4?_=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CNN_01-16-2018_13.03.39_edit.mp4?_=1
Trump isn't going to play your games, kike.

>shareblue
>ukraine
>sage

>ask loaded question that will be misquoted
>Getting mad when you're kicked out

Impeach!

Shameful President*

That's our civic nationalist! BASED BROWN PEOPLE!

Lock him up!

Are they forgetting he was cool with some.of thosemrappers. He was smoking fat blunts withnthose guys way beofre all of this.

Economic growth is 90% of what I care about. I don’t give a fuck about behavior.

>shareblue

Based God Emporer

Because most successful countries tend to be of white origin.

GET OUT!

>where's all the money going?
>obviously to the poor, not the ultrarich, are you retarded?

wew mommy

Question OP

Why are you such a faggot?

Keep in mind if you don’t answer you’re guilty of being a faggot and if you deny it you’re also guilty.

god damn stupid CNN fag. haha BTFO. praise KEK.

He's been doing a lot for the poor and middle class if you've been attention. Fighting against illegals who drive down wages, fighting against H-1Bs who drive down wages, fighting to punish companies who move jobs overseas, lowering corporate taxes to encourage companies to pay workers more and move back to America bringing more jobs with them, lowering income taxes to put more money back in their pockets, ending globalist agreements that drove wages down and gave taxpayer money away, fighting Obamacare to make health insurance cheaper, and yes, they can invest in the stock market too. He's the only President in over 50 years whose policies actually help American citizens of every social class which should be obvious by now.

My dude
Like half of all stock traders are shit kids and middle class women
Look at /biz/

MUMMY WANT MILKIE

WTF is up with shills being so blatant?
>shareblue
It goes in all fields

>literally Shareblue posting
Didn't they tell you to at least try to blend in?

Shariablue is slipping lately. It would seem that the $18b from soros was used to buy thousands of low quality shills instead of a few skilled ones. Pic related.

>all these serious replies
step up your game u fgts

We love our minorities, don't we folks?!

Newshill, we don't read Shareblue. Read your manual. They are a hate machine out to mischaracterize Sup Forums. Democratic party pays them to fill up the web with race baiting, Dems pay for the racial slurs.

Nobody wants black immigrants though. Not even black countries want black immigrants. Kys.

Geuss what? The best black people I ever met were from Africa, highly educated, and spoke The "Queen's English" American blacks hated them because they were a product of "the man" and were carving out a great slice of life for themselves because they WORKED FOR IT!