LS - Farm attacks in South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=TcNtdHOPfMM

Lauren is in South Africa bringing the plight of the predominantly white farmers to light. These people are attacked and murdered daily as they have no protection from marauding gangs. South Africa's ruling party, the ANC, refuses to acknowledge this problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0
heraldlive.co.za/news/2018/01/14/malema-must-pay-damages-incurred-hm-stores-da/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice legs.

should never have lived with niggers to begin with

kys

El monstruo

Yeah how about wear some pants then?

>goes to meet a victim in a mass racist slaughter
>in hot pants

TRAD

I'm not saying she's not a dumb whore, I'm just saying you're also a weak faggot

wearing shorts in a hot climate? how inappropriate .

hope she brought her nigger repellant

I'm saying I like hot legs. What exactly is your prob?

Sorry I can't exactly feel sorry whites have collectively decided to guilt trip themselves out of existence.

Its fucking summer there. You don't wear shorts in summer?

they will never be allowed in canada, get over it whitey
APOLOGIZE

I've never seen this before. Tweet it at the coalburner to share

>previous video wearing khakis

she's a thot. I like her stuff but really this was tasteless as fuck.

Interesting.
Rhodesia.

Sorry that's not part of the TRAD mantra

>Lauren is in South Africa bringing the plight of the predominantly white farmers to light
yeah right
the coalburning whore is there to get B L A C K E D

The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums
>Make thread about white genocide
>Only interested in shorts
I hope you incels all die in a fire

>they shot him six times, then finished him execution style. afterwards they helped themselves to the food in the fridge
Holy shit

You shouldn't. That's how you get sunburnt in environments like Africa.

We did it gets deleted wtf is going on

Just how many tears must I shed because whites have decided they don't categorically exist?

>Do you want to help the poor SA farmers?
>Here are some ways you can help!
>Lists her own personal Patreon, Paypal, and Bitcoin.
lmfao nu Sup Forums defends this

>comes back with aids

You're a dumb cunt, she's dressed like a whore

no one gives a fuck about reddit's e-cancer but this needs to be investigated

>We did it gets deleted wtf is going on
Is there proof this came from SA?

and when she's doing so she should be 100% legitimately reporting on that

she's very aware of her looks. sh openly states she uses them to get attention in her books. instead now she isn't lmao trolling feminists at a rally she's taking a tour of a house where a family was slaughtered while wearing hot pants with her new fake lips pouted and her ass hanging out.

Well, what else would you suggest? The only hope for change in SA is to oust the ANC party from government. The only way to do that is to that is for SA citizens to vote for the opposition party, Mmmusi Maimane's Democratic Alliance. Lauren Probably doesn't know about this. Do you?

I have no idea but I keep seeing it get scrubbed from twitter
like i said it should be investigated

(((someone))) is organizing and equipping them seeing as this is the usual level of competency you can expect from the average negro

What does this coal burning whore think she is doing?

>"what else would you suggest"
Not giving money to her. Why are you acting like giving your money to this e-thot is the only option for progress? Contrary to popular belief you can not fix this just by throwing money at the first person who says they will help.

Spotted the incel
>I cannot think straight when I see a leg of woman and look at ass holy sheet

Go back to your cave

Shouldn't the person she's interviewing be centre frame?

this is fucking huge if it's true. I'll try to find what model of Jammer that is and what countries have it as equipment.

You know, it could be that these farm attacks are getting highly organized by themselves. The gangs know that nobody will defend the farmers and there is absolutely no political will from the ANC to stop them. A lucrative venture with a high pay off

She is just in it for the money. Whatever is the hot topic, she will be there covering it, and her retarded supporters will be trying to convince everyone she is helping. She will tout her personal donation pages as if donating to them will help the current hot topic issue, before coming back home and spending it on her personal living expenses.

>"""""whites""""" in sudafrica
>look like old leather and speak like retards
really makes you think

To everyone commenting her wearing short shorts, double standard much?

>b-b-but muh kikes!

Shalom. The day will come when you and your kind will pay for everything. I know it seems right now like you are invincible but your day will come.

>Well, what else would you suggest?
give money the Suidlanders the idea that democracy will solve the problem especially when so many of the citizens are low IQ shitskins is laughable

Lauren is just there to get fucked by baboons, as is her custom.

especially funny, Felix, as i have a 19 year old aryan german girl on my sofa. my British seed was so good she decided to stay here and study in scotland just to get it filling her womb for the next 50 years

It's pretty hot in SA can't blame her for wearing shorts

I'm looking into these 'attacks', they mostly involve torture and they rarely steal anything. They are called just 'robberies' but the numbers clearly show something else.

The thing is, the West basically did this to these people. If is real this could be important. They have entire political parties for the support of killing all whites, there are 4million whites there. This EFF is bizarre. Ignore idiots talking about reddit-girl shes not important

Did you read my post? If you want to help South Africa, as it appears you do, lend some support to the opposition party. The DA is the only party that can stem the regressive tide the corrupt ANC has enabled. They have a facebook page. Again, Lauren has only been there for a week and probably doesnt know about the political environment there

This isnt about you, me or Lauren, it's about South Africa.

so what is she supposed to do? sell a kidney? rob a bank?

You should dump Felix and use Bernd from now on alright? Or Hans, if you're a basic bitch

(((You)))

We could always use some more farmers here in the USA. Wish we could just take all the Afrikaners in.

Okay Muhammad

you motherfuckers are starting to scare me

DA = Julius Malema supporters. Shills stop, wtf is going on stop killing whites pls

Well said. It's been a while since a leaf has made a genuinely good thread, even if it's source material is from a tradthot

I believe the EFF is the third largest party in SA and they're the ones who organized the trashing of H&M over the "Coolest monkey in the jungle" bullshit. They're a far-left black nationalist party that split from the ANC to bring their racist "revolution" to a even more extreme and regressive level.

Here they are in 2016 being kicked out of parliament:
youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0

Oh shit you're right HELP

>Claims blacks are violent criminals that kill people
>suck their juicy throbbing BBCs daily
LOL

Shut the fuck up! Jesus Christ, this is how reactionaries get a bad wrap. Gay pride parades are an abomination, feminism is fucking out of control and all that but this is just a girl wearing fucking shorts. Get over yourself. They're not even tight fitting.

>Whatever is the hot topic
>South African Genocide...?
>????
Do everyone a favor and take action in your suicidal thoughts. Your shilling life has no value, you are under paid, and you do it all for another tribe of man. Honestly bro, it is never to late to kill yourself, just please remember that when you get suicidal thoughts.

>Im a jew because i don't fall for a roastie con artist who is an actual jew
LMAO how much do you give to her patreon?

>Suidlanders

Please tell me what they have done to help in the past decade with all their money. Complete BS charity.

She made it about herself, blame her.

stop robbing betamales on the internet. Ass hanging out, cheesy sad music plays, exploiting a murder victim and then plugs HER OWN patreon and donation channels as ways to help the situation. You are being played, and your inability to realize this will not help these people.

FUCK YOU LAUREN, STOP ADVERTISING YOUR SHIT YOU WHORE

, , These anons know what's up

consult the town rapist, perhaps.

DA are Julius Malema supporters?? What the fuck are you on about? They couldnt be further from them

heraldlive.co.za/news/2018/01/14/malema-must-pay-damages-incurred-hm-stores-da/

Quality post from a meme flag, as always

This 100%

That's a hot button issue amongst her supporters and you know it. she takes a current "red pill" topic, exploits it for all its worth, touts herself as charity and as a force for good regarding it, and then does NOTHING to help. She basically larps around with actual activists, and takes donations and ends up getting all the attention and financial support.

Get the fuck out of Canada, you rural racist hick

Zero sympathy for whites living in shithole Africa.

I live at the top of a tower in a major city. Get a job, peasant

This right here is literally why I support eugenics of whites. 80% of modern whites are fucking garbage and pathetic.

bourgeois scum

These are the people who are defending donating to her patreon in this therad rn.

He is not the enemy. Food is the enemy comrade.

A political party is not going to save South Africa, this is ridiculous.

And they talk/type like niggers too. Fuck em. They're honorary niggers far as I'm concerned.

Do you incels have to try and derail every thread with your woman hating? go and cry on Rooshs shoulder and spare us all your fits of impotent rage

You aren't wrong, but remember the large bulk of her viewers are thirsty shitskins and white betas.

Well they're very rich, especially that Malema guy. And they are communists who want to kill whites, I wouldn't be surprised if they set it up. Blacks even got all mad here. It's spooky m8 commies might know that once we lose Texas demographically we can no longer win presidencies. What do we do without America? They could kill all 4 million whites in South Africa, it's not like the left would give a fuck.

Bit late to change the flag now comrade cock head

What are you talking about, white idiot?

she's still a thot, but good for her

Are you white?

Trolls killing themselves through friendly fire. Lol. Clearly no thought going into these posts

No. I am Asian

Very true. Betas of the kekistan variety. Basically political normies that have no real stance or care about anything. Just like many liberal normies who are all about supporting "green trends" yet refuse to live that lifestyle.

THOT BEGONE

Implying Lauren Sheckleberg isn't just in SA to fuck more niggers

>Even on Sup Forums women are immune to criticism
see
to know what a virgin looks like. You are not an apha male because you fell for a female con artist LMAO

why is this posted in everyone of Sup Forums's shitty threads on this topic. It's not like they can just leave retard

Which one of you savages did this? Tradthot.com

This

do a screen recording of the whole thing

What if I told you that I am too? And then called you a nigger you race traitor

Yes they can what the fuck are you talking about

>build nation up where there was once nothing
>niggers rush across the continent to squat in your cities
>hurrrr shud nevar hab lib wit nig

You are probably some obese virgin white larper. If you aren't, kill yourself for sucking up to white western fascist imperialism rather than supporting the workers' struggle

>nu-soyboy 16 yo Sup Forums wants to talk about this random reddit-woman instead of what's going on

why though seriously fuck this board