Why haven't you moved to Mount Pleasant, SC yet?

Why haven't you moved to Mount Pleasant, SC yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticalatlas.com/place/South-Carolina/Mount-Pleasant/Race-and-Ethnicity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you are all dumb, low wage morons. Also, too many niggers. NE ftw.

Mostly because it would a step down from the quality of life I have here in Getdafuckoffmyland, TN.

I'm sure it's a lovely place. I'll try and visit sometime.

statisticalatlas.com/place/South-Carolina/Mount-Pleasant/Race-and-Ethnicity

Mt. Pleasant is 90% White and 94% White among 0-4 age group

Ots quite nive, visit but dont stay
That goes double for yankniggers

Lindsey Grahamnesty.

We will be runninh spic hunts in clinton this weekend. We will show what we think about daca. Come join the rednecks. Dont worry about legality. Our law enforcement is based and points out what we can and cannot shoot.

Because I like living on the beach, not around a bunch of pretentious larpers from Ohio.t-Folley Beach

>Mt Plastic

Ew, no. Bunch of Ohioans there ruining the place.

Because the rural southern towns don't like outsiders. If I moved there, I would never be accepted. At best, I would be ignored and scorned. At worst, I would be harassed and antagonized. Rural southerners are some of the most insular, tribal people in the nation. Which is fine, but don't expect me to move there.

We only like southerners. Unless you want to end up like VA
In college atm, so I don't have resources to move further south

Not true. We have rednecks from ohio, washington state, california, detroit, and mexico. They even vote republican and hate illegals. Even the dot heads voted trump is sc

West Ashley, ftw

That sounds even worse. It's one of these transplant town, where new money buy cookie-cutter McMansions in planned communities that used to be farmland or woods. The women are typical vapid cunts, and the men work commission-based sales jobs and suck at golf on the weekends. It's some of the worst Americans imaginable. No thanks.

So many charlestanons, good to know I'm not alone.

Define suck at golf

Lol West Trashley, the poor white mans part of Charleston. The buffer between the pastel wearing puppet masters of down town and the nog infested no go zone that is north chuck

Native Charlestonian here

29401, bitches. Raised South of Broad.

Mt Pleasant started as a suburb where the dumb kids from Downtown moved because they couldn't afford to live on the peninsula like true white southern nobles.

Over the years, they've covered Mt. Pleasant with shitty cookie cutter neighborhoods and vinyl sided mcmansions in shitholes like Dunes West.

Maybe the old village and a few parts around Hobcaw are nice, but Mt. Pleasant is where white people who aren't afraid to get balls deep in credit cards go to impress their neighbors.

Also, Ion is filled with Shitheel yankees and swingers.

Mount Pleasant has always been garbage, and will always be garbage. It is the result of image over substance, and anyone dumb enough to sit on 17 for 2 hours of traffic should be able to observe the nightmare of power lines leading out to Town Center.

Downtown Charleston>Downtown Summerville>Any white part of James Island>any white part of John's Island>Ladson>Goose Creek>Mt. Pleasant.

Fuck Mt. Pleasant, unless you are a dipshit and a faggot, then you will likely love it.

There are no southerners in Mt Pleasant.

This is accurate as fuck.

Living in Moncks Corner fills me with soul-crushing depression.

>There are no southerners in Mt Pleasant.

Diff between west Ashley and mt. P

Mt. P

You don't get to call yourself a southerner when you move to SC at age 36 from Ohio.

Ok Faggot, lets play...

When was the last time you saw a dixie flag in Mt. Pleasant?

How many hunters do you know reside in Mt. P?

How many baptists versus how many seacoasters?

Do you EVER hear a southern drawl (thats the accent dipshit)?

Where can you get a good country fried steak?

Where is ONE Confederate statue or monument?

What's more popular Carhardt or J.Crew?

Mount Pleasant is just a generic American subdivision catering to those who get easily swayed by commercials and what Colbert says

btw, Colbert, is a huge faggot, but he is a native Charlestonian. He is considered a traitor to us Downtown.

Folly beach

Sorry, this is what the guys who grew up in Charleston wear. This is literally what me and my buds looked like in High School (Porter Gaud, before it became shit, not that you could afford it anyway).

Mt. Pleasant boys always wish they were from my neighborhood.

Fuck off we’re full

Mt P is where all the money is you ignorant slut

Berkeley county reporting in. I’m your backwoods barefoot neighbor.

Please don't. It's really awful here, I swear.

cause i dont want to live among a bunch of sister-fucking, illiterate, braindead rednecks

Cheer up, we just got a Firehouse subs

Ever since Art sold "Art's," there's little reason to be in Mount Pleasant any more.

>How many hunters do you know reside in Mt. P?
Does fishing count? I mean, it's sort of huntiong, for fish.

I'm not talking drowning worms here, I'm talking getting your big twin Mercs fired up to head out to the Gulf Stream.

I dunno man that nacho royals at Juanita greenbergs is the tits

lol, someone who bought the hype.

Mt. Pleasant does have some affluence, but people with real money (not just scraping by) live Downtown. If you make middle class wages ($150,000-ish) you can have a nice life in a treeless suburb off Coleman.

Let me put it like this, where did Billionaire Oprak buy a house? The Battery.

Where did the Lawyers who sued big tobacco buy houses Ansonborough (that's near the market, you pleb).

Do people spend millions in horse carriage tours yearly to see Charleston National? No, they want to look at my house.

Notice how the only all white exclusive private clubs (Carolina Yacht Club, Charleston Rifle Club) are both based in Charleston?

I've had to listen to overcompensating Mt. Pleasanters my whole life. You are middle class at best, and probably 2 paychecks from bankruptcy. Just stop.

fishing counts. Legit.

Wrong its not full of transplants but i was making the point that we do not exclude like minded people

because have more than one Southern stronghold and we need to continue to maintain them

>"Raised" South of Broad
>Parents sold house like almost all the rest when couldn't survive actual economic competition/era of acceptable cousinfucking subsided
>May still have a "name", but no property
>But I'm a native!
>Muh muh muh heritage!
>Begone, carpetbagger (unless you're hiring).

lulz

Aiken, bitches -- where the highway into town is Jefferson Davis Hwy. You'll pass at least two sets of Confederate flags with monuments commemorating the highway.

I'd live in Anderson or greenville. upstate south carolina seems nice. i live next store in Georgia which is being overrun making us a minority in the state by 2025

Downtown Charleston was a total shithole 40 years ago... a bunch of Scooby-Doo haunted dilapidated mansions

If you want go by money, then SI and Kiawah wipe DT's ass.

Tobacco lawyers are all over...DT, JI, Kiawah, MtP, SI. I know many of them.

CRC is exclusive? LOL

Odds you are one trust fund/family death away from being out of SOB (if you're really still there)? 1:1

But, until then, enjoy the new Yankee neighbors and parade of fannypacks past your window.

that's it? bunch of non-sequitorial comments that don't even address the ample things I've said?

Sorry bud, but my parents are still sitting in their 5.6 million dollar 4 story home 300 yards from the Battery

I live a short walk from the Harris Teeter (you got me, not south of broad), I'll cry myself to sleep in my 2.1million Charleston single with carriage house (carriage houses are guest houses, transplant).

Yup, native. I think that should be clear.

Nope, not a Limehouse or Rutledge, which is fine, because they are Mt. Pleasant trash.

I went into law, I work for myself, and I hire a few yankees, but I make them call me massa.

rofl, my family has had several kiawah houses. sold them for a european vacation home. I lived on kiawah after Hugo (I bet you have no idea what I'm even talking about)

You might know a few scrubs who get coffee.

CRC isn't exclusive, but it is all white, in spite of the neighborhood. I assume you are members of both? Maybe we know each other. If you are in the CYC you certainly know my family. I suspect you're one of the "if I won the lottery I'd move downtown in 2 seconds".

Yeah, if I lived off a trust fund, that might be true. good for me that I don't.

Yeah, I got no defense for the yankee neighbors. Tourists are just a way of life. Since I've dealt with them for over 40 years, they don't really bother me.

-Hope you fleeced many a Yankee, and hope the will reading goes well for you.

-Did Ron and Joe get coffee? I doubt it, but they were definitely closers.

-Club memberships likely, but user status prevails here.

-Keep hope alive.

-For srs, I got dragged over here when I got married. In OV, not too bad. Too many Yankees, too much traffic. But I do honestly prefer it to DT for children/livability. Peace be upon you, user.

ok

These dudes look like faggots and would get bullied in my state lol

You sound like a real faggot. Nice reddit spacing too faggot

anyone who has anything bad to say about Mt. Pleasant and Charleston has clearly never been.

all that and you're still a loser

This

Too many niggers. Niggers bring nigger problems. I live in eastern TN and there are no niggers in sight.

People in eastern TN are some of the most inviting, nice people you will ever meet in your life.

I'm from Detroit origionally, and one thing I will say about Charleston is they know how to keep their niggers in line. They all live in this part called North Charleston, and they only fuck with poor whites and themselves

But they have you surrounded

Spot on. Traffic is crazy. Fuck Mount Pleasant and Daniel Island while we are at it.

Because I live on SI poorfag

I am an Indian in North West Arkansas. I drive a truck and transport live animals from farms and stuff. This part of the country is a gem. Very very white no blacks and cost of living so low. One of the most beautiful paces in the south. Also close to Springfield Missouri and Tulsa.