Bluepill me on Chinese SAO, anons

youtube.com/watch?v=UAGqV6Ho32s

Is communist SAO actually good, and the real blackswordsman?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/33926/Quan_Zhi_Gao_Shou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everythings is better than SAO, even chinese knock-offs. If you need a fucking youtuber to tell you, you are retarded. But the fact that you watch anime reviews signifies that already.

Was there ever any doubt that these chink shill threads are being spammed by concentrated cancer?

Not anime. Fuck off.

It's a chinese cartoon and this is a chinese cartoon board.

myanimelist.net/anime/33926/Quan_Zhi_Gao_Shou

It's on MAL.

>le epic chinese cartoon maymay xDD
Go get run over by a tank.

>xD
Cancerous shitposting alert.

I'm not the one forcing this garbage onto the board. Face it chink.

This is as anime as Avatar or RWBY or even fucking Totally Spies.
Now fuck off.

Like i said it's a chinese cartoon animated by chinese. We're all asians user, we're all chineses. It's empirically correct even with your shit taste and butthurt over good quality animes that even normies can enjoy.

The problem over chinese stuff like that is that main characters are usually way too OP and it fits often the reincarnation theme, there we have veteran, on another 10 manhwas/chinese novels/etc. you have reincarnated master expert who is overpowered obviously. Except that they are quite enjoyable as long as you dont expect too much

Thanks. Great job , fampai!

Good anime
Not a chink

Calm down there kiddo. I think it's pretty much accepted that any animation that bears a strong visual resemblance to anime, comes out of asia, and gets an official airing in Japan like this one does, is going to be considered board appropriate.

Honestly even though I'm not a big fan of the whole reincarnation setup they're still preferable to all the boring otaku MC isekai stories.

As a big fan of wuxia I'd love to see one of these wuxia manhua get an animated adaptation, even if it's one of the many with a reincarnation setup.

Then go there and stay there, faggot.

This is a board for anime and manga. You're cartoon can't be anime if it doesn't come from Japan.
So fuck off and kill yourself.

>Not a chink
Then you have to be a retard, because your retarded show isn't an anime.

>I think it's pretty much accepted
Nice historical revisionism you've got going on there. You're not going to invent rules just because you want to shill your trash on here.

Delete chink show

Chinkshit belongs in the trash.

Do you see the mods deleting this thread, or any of the others that have been started on this topic? You're not going to invent rules just because you want to shill your trash on here.

I'm calling it now. Within a few years once all of the really successful manhua and manhwa start getting animated adaptions Sup Forums is going to become anime, manga, and asian animation.

>chinkshit
>bluepill
>Youtube reviews
Sage and report, everyone.

Yes. Mods have consistently, as slow as they can be at times, deleted these threads.

You're the fucktard inventing rules here. Heads up, even that Taiwanese puppetshow is more board-related than this 100% chink garbage.

*cringes*

Those subs are really shit, I hope the subbers aren't paid at all. All those missing spaces between words and punctuation, did they even try?

Kill yourself faggot

it's actually pretty good.
It also has nothing in common with SAO, you must be missing the entire point of SAO.

>MAL

Oh good

Found the saofag

Its surprisingly good, I love it.
But I dont understand the whole internet cafe thing, how does it work over there? You actually live in the internet cafe?

I don't know about China, but in Korea people basically live in internet cafes.

Living the dream.

Chinese cartoons are sometimes okay.

That's not how you respond to somebody like that. Try "thank you for telling me the truth, user" next time.
Even a retard like you should be able to do it.

You're acting as if the people who watch this deserve anything better.

Gookshit on Sup Forums is as annoying as manwha on ex

Speaking of China

Contra anime

Nope, live-action movies motherfucker.

It's decent. I don't get what all the hate is about.

Is this the new sakurafish? I swear the exact same picture gets posted daily.

>Sword Art Online Has A Chinese Knockoff That Does Things RIGHT
Fuck off back to Sup Forums with your retarded clickbait shit. The anime is hardly anything like SAO.

Im reading the LN. Its alright and im already on ch.414.

The chinese language honestly sounds like shit. I'd probably prefer dubs for once

>chinkshit
Also checkem

remove chink

he does it for free

Besides the voice acting it's okay. Just about everyone besides the main character and that new girl has a shitty voice.

Just follow those two steps and you'll find out why:
1. Learn how to read
2. Doesn't belong on Sup Forums
Bonus step: kill yourself.

>thread about this shit got deleted left and right
>also full of shitposting
>accepted
What?

>Do you see the mods deleting this thread, or any of the others that have been started on this topic
Yeah, like all the times the chink start spamming this crap

Probably one of the better shows this season, sucks that the translations are shit and that chinese sounds horrible.

>people still assblasted about the chinese cartoon
Are these the nips that translate Sup Forums for 2chan? The only difference to real anime is that the voice acting is shit.

So it not Sup Forums at all. Why the fuck are you keep spamming this shit here, cockroach?

>OP making those chink thread every days always at the same hour when almost everyone sleep
>thread got deleted right away whenever mods wake up
I don't understand why are you keep coming here OP. Is this some kine of chink inferior complex toward the Jap?

No, most autists here are HK and Taiwan diasporafags. The same that spam their butthurt shit on int and pol in any thread remotely related to China.

>chinese cartoon is Sup Forums shitposting material
FTFY

I tried watching this and turned it off as soon as I heard Chinese Dogspeak

China, not even once

Feels good to know that China will rule in the end.

Trump is in China's hands, South East Asia bows to us, and Japan is in steep decline. The butthurt here is just their last desperate cry before getting pulverized by the Chinese behemoth.

Hatred or not mods still deleted those crappy thread. Also this faggot spamming this shit every days always with the same image and the same bait.

Sup Forums is for anime and manga.
Anime is a term for "Japanese hand-drawn or computer animation",
Manga is a term for "comics created in Japan or by creators in the Japanese language"
China is not Japan.
Therefore your retarded show doesn't belong on Sup Forums, just like game of thrones, the last airbender and the super bowl don't belong on Sup Forums - no matter if a retard like you is able to tell the difference between those things or not.

Why is this so hard for you to understand and how do you manage to convince yourself that there is something wrong with pointing those things out?

>not Sup Forums
>got deleted all the times
>shitposting general
>still keep crawling back here
Pathetic

>weaboos bleeding from their fat asses

Don't worry, he has a back up thread

>chink
>understand anything
They're just mindless drone

Delusional role playing and politics aren't Sup Forums-related either. Can't you people do anything right?

You've got some sick memes there, user. Any other way you would like to prove that you aren't from around here?

>As a big fan of wuxia I'd love to see one of these wuxia manhua get an animated adaptation, even if it's one of the many with a reincarnation setup.

For xianxia, Spirit Blade Mountain has an anime by DEEN. S2 is currently airing.

Are you sure you aren't a newfag? Politics belong to Sup Forums.

Go visit any GuP, GATE, Duckface girl thread.

Actually, crying CHINK CHINK is just as politics. So you get the fuck out.

>chink
>politics
What? It the same thing with cockroach

I know that this technically isn't anime, but honestly where else would it go that people would actually get to discuss it?

It doesn't fit on Sup Forums and it's pretty relevant to the interests of Sup Forums. So what's a better alternative to talking about it here? Legitimately curious. Just not discussing it all because it's not Japanese seems stupid.

How do you say 'check these dubs' in Chink?

Most shitposters here are butthurt SEA monkeys who try to get their revenge because this shitty nations have lost their maritime claims to China without even a fight.

Pathetic.

This thread reminds me of the great Sup Forums discussion of whether Korean webtoon belongs in Sup Forums or not.

your typical chink forums

Isn't this the guy that jerked off a brony so hard, that he actually got praised for it?

Or better yet weibo.

If you go by letter of the law, Sup Forums is where anything that doesn't fall under strict ruling goes.

Cockroach is how you call Turks.

I know Jap nationalists call chinese and Koreans like this, but it doesn't work without their broken English. Sorry, Nguyen living in England, you can never be a Yamato person.

Your friend over here in the other thread seems to be a pretty big fan of MAL and Reddit, so good luck there.
>Just not discussing it all because it's not Japanese seems stupid.
I'm sure you would fit right in with your brain damage - I mean, why would you limit the topics being discussed based on the topics the board is about, strange world. Why even have Sup Forums, just because they are American? It's all animated stuff after all!

King's Avatar >> SAO

Maybe they're actually from Sup Forums, because as far as they're concerned, anything that isn't explicitly considered western belongs in Sup Forums.

Still better than stuck in a thirdworld shit hole, Phuc

Sakurafish 2.0

>seems stupid
And why does it seem stupid?

To Be Hero? Yeah sure based Nabeshin handled that so Sup Forums can talk about it.
Thunderbolt Fantasy? The butcher is working with so it gets a faint pass as well.
All those nip source material but they're unfortunately produced by a chink animation studio? Fuck shit whatever it can stay here.

This actual 100% chinkshit? Fuck. Off.

>The butcher is working with so it gets a faint pass as well.

Why weren't Gaim threads allowed on Sup Forums?

TFW not on Animebytes or BakaBT.

Where y'all watching it?

Because /m/ exists you fucking idiot.

>check the archived
>fag shilling this thread every days
>even the img is the same
>he does it for free
This is actually sad.

And Sup Forums exists for Thunderbolt Fantasy, you hypocrite.

>story about being trapped in a VRMMO where if you die in the game you die for real
>story about pro-gaming being abusive as fuck and a pro-gamer struggling to over come this

It's not even close to the same concept as SAO, saying shit like it's SAO done right is quite honestly a sign that you suffer from mental illness.

By that logic nearly every show here can go on Sup Forums as well you fucking shill.

But guess what? This chink trash has only one place to go.

Well then, you win. Those threads should also have been banned pretty sure actually that a lot of them got deleted later on, but I didn't really follow the show and as a price you can take your retarded Chinese MMO-wankfest and fuck off with it.

Good job arguing a case where you lose no matter which way the discussion goes.

Psst, use a different image next time.

Basically this. Hell, Re:zero is more of a SAO "ripoff" done right then this shit.

>actually has a youtube review in the OP
>thread still not deleted after how many hours

I am baffled.

>By that logic

Since you hadn't noticed, the point I'm making is that the logic you're using is hypocritical shit.

I wouldn't have minded if they didn't keep deleting Gaim off Sup Forums, but Thunderbolt Fantasy was more or less openly allowed for the entirety of its run. You can say "But you could discuss at /m/" all you want, it's still bullshit. I'm biased, but anyone that says Thunderbolt Fantasy is alright and then telling Gaim to go to /m/ is biased too.

Must be weekend

Does the feedback page still do anything or is it only there as a placebo?

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Built upon by the hypocrisy of the world.

Is it just me or do they sound like they're choking on cock whenever they talk?

That just how chink comunication with each other, chink language always sound like pig squeak to me.

Why are you so mad?

It's really a mastery how that many people didn't manage to come up with a better sounding language.