Biggest Scam in Modern History

compare the current Bitcoin price with a representation of a bubble - it's exactly the same lmao

when will Trump ban the shitcoin once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JyFMaf55a8
archive.is/I5RIU
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
coindesk.com/blockstream-55-million-series-a/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_de_Castries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
ccn.com/mastercard-digital-currency-group/
dcg.co/who-we-are/
archive.is/6BLgo
dcg.co/portfolio/#b
archive.is/u9e3n
cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoins-possible-privatization-has-blockstream-created-problem-to-provide-solution
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
hooktube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah nigga we're in the first part of the take off
this shit is gunna change the world and bring control of the monetary supply back into the hands of the people and out of the hands of jewish central bankers
fuck off bernanke shill ass bitch

Bubble bubble toil and trouble

t. assblasted no coiner

Just got myself a 488 GBT from selling the coins that I mined in 2012.

There's this young indian guy who goes who I see at AA meetings all the time. He seems kind of autistic and, much like the average poo, very creepy.

He walks around handing out business cards with his name on it that read "Bitcoin Trader."

>compare the current Bitcoin price with a representation of a bubble - it's exactly the same lmao
Don't smooth the graph out so much and you will see multiple of those graphs at different scales, as if it were a fractal.

Please tell me this is a bait post.

ITT OP has nil economic knowledge

not an argument leaf poster

You know these market fundamentals are quite similar to the ones we saw in the 2007 US real estate market.

>no understand of economics
>flag
>the smell of wet dog and maple syrup in the air
a fucking leaf

>everyone buys btc to sell later for profit 0 people buy it to actually use as a currency
>when it gets high price everyone sells
>crashes
how is this not just a pyramid scheme

How can you be so stupid it's a jew coin they are testing their abilities they want tp destroy cash and bring that world wide

who cares about bitcoin, I want graphics card,

Technically it's a ponzi scheme. all pyramid schemes are ponzi schemes but not all ponzi schemes are pyramid schemes. Pyramid schemes utilize exponential user growth and human stupidity and don't lie about the fact that all the money comes in the form of "referral bonuses" i.e. you are paid out from subsequent investments.
A ponzi scheme is just an investment scheme in general where all the money paid out is from subsequent investors.

regulate it - possibly
ban it - nope

>that hairdo
incoming barneyfag

That doesn't mean you shouldn't buy the dip hard though.

>leaf

how is a decentralized currency in any way related to jews? no one can control it without billions in hardware. they hate that shit. the jew central banker of canada said it keeps him up at night.

It depends. There's a buy-wall just under 11k. If that buy wall stands. it might bounce to 13k again by the weekend. If that buy wall falls...there's no telling where the floor will be.

Do economists just come up with random shit to mark on their graphs?

I could literally label any peak or trough something and I'm sure retards would gobble it up.

(inb4 retard thinking he's clever saying (((economist)))

That chart was actually created by a psychologist. And it basically matches every market bubble that has ever happened in human history. Cool cognitive dissonance bro. I hope it lost you some friends through all this.

I GOT A SECOND MORTGAGE ON MY HOUSE AND BOUGHT 20 BITCOINS AT 17000

WTF CAN I DO?

psychology and economics go hand in hand right into the pseudoscience bin

>every bubble in human history

I'm sure. Every single bubble. Why not just it and become rich then?

Psychology and economics work for people under 110 IQ. Such people are incapable of original thought.

Just short it*

What! 488 good boy tokens! how many tendie-dinners will that give you?

>Why not just it
It's JUST ing itself just fine

Corrected myself, mate. Why not just short it and make bank?

nope, crytos are here to stay, is just the begining, 2018 will be cryto year

youtube.com/watch?v=_JyFMaf55a8
>1% OWN 99% of ALL BitCOiN

This

want to suck my dick for some r****t gold?

Compare this chart to stock markets historically

Buy another 20 when they hit 1000 to bring your average coin cost down

I'd still be gambling.

Agreed. Fiat cuckbucks will crash and people will take cryptos - any cryptos - in preference. Taking the dollar off the gold standard and keeping it as the world's reserve currency is the biggest scam in history.

>muh gold standard
This thread is now a lolbertarian thread.

if you got burned on bitcoin you only have yourself to blame. I have no sympathy.

That said, if a crypto currency manages to get some real traction as a working currency you'll start to see people trying to regulate it to shut out the competition to their own currency.

Because graphs don't show the future, it's hard to see a bubble before it bursts. And if people find it out to be a bubble before it bursts, it deflates.

>it's accurately predicted every single bubble
>I insulted people in my defending of this claim
>but I'm not confident enough to trust it

Thought so. Another pseudo-intellect investor thinking he's got it all figured out.

>muh gold standard
ffs, it does. not. work.

Then you still win on the short.

bitcoin also has a unique feature over most market bubbles..in that the exchanges operate 24/7.
So Pump and Dump schemers push the value up using low volume transactions during the slow hours. The run to 19k was such a scheme.
Note that most of that run was relatively low volume compared to the subsequent selloff.

>world is in 100's of trillions of debt
>resource grades are declining
>pollution is accumulating
>EROEIs are dropping
>population continues to balloon
>growth is slowing down
>entire financial system and currency system predicated on infinite growth
>finite planet

some things just don't add up here

take the cryptopill - it's the only way forward

the yellow ms paint line is the peak trade volume during the run to 19k fyi. Tradelets did it. The whales bet against it being worth that much.

IT'S OGRE, BOYS

>resources are declining
>pollution is accumulating
>so let's switch to a currency solution that would require turning the planet into a giant coalfire power plant to run the entire global economy.

dude let it become a bubble dont you get it? This is us putting our value into computers rather than banks. Computers are becoming aware, what happens if an AI decides to take over the internet and tell us how much we are really worth?

>Brock Pierce, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bitcoin Foundation, is a Clinton Global Initiative member who has been accused by 3 child actors of running an underage sex ring in Hollywood.
archive.is/I5RIU
>Brock Pierce is a controversial figure who has received surprisingly little attention despite connections to the Clinton Foundation, digital currency Bitcoin and involvement in a notorious scandal involving a child abuse ring. Pierce’s involvement with a child abuse ring, Digital Entertainment Network and The Clinton Global initiative were first highlighted in the documentary An Open Secret, Directed by Amy Berg.
>As detailed in Berg’s film, Brock was a member of the Clinton Global Initiative, former child actor who appeared in films such as the 1992 classic Mighty Ducks and Disney’s “First Kid,” and Chairman of the Board at the Bitcoin Foundation. Pierce also co-founded the Digital Entertainment Network (DEN), a forerunner of video sharing site Youtube. In 2010, Pierce also was also a participant at the Mindshift Conference, which was hosted by now disgraced billionaire pedophile and child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

it worked for hundreds of years buddy

it doesn't work in the modern era because we have been juicing the economy with debt growth at much higher levels than gdp growth. this is of course highly unsustainable and we either need incredibly high growth (not possible due to resource constrains) or a decrease in debt growth (not possible because entire financial system requires exponential and decreasing debt growth would destroy the economy)

what part of
>it's hard to see a bubble before it bursts
do you not understand.
If you short, and it doesn't burst, you lose.
Seeing the difference between "real" growth and a bubble is extremely difficult. Dotcom bubble and Bitcoin are the most obvious cases yet, and still people didn't believe it.

THE SUB 11K BUYWALL IS BROKEN
I REPEAT
EVERYBODY GET YOUR PINK WOJACKS READY

Ban it for what reason? The feed has been creating bubbles cyclically forever. How's this any different? You didn't get in early?

I would prefer the gold standard but you can build networks on top of bitcoin that consume far less energy

Not this shit again

>it worked for hundreds of years buddy
Until it didn't.
Gold standard leads to permamently low supply of money, and will strain growth.

The guy was claiming it was a bubble and claimed his graph 100% proved it. If it's not a bubble there won't be a burst...

But Glenn Beck told me that Woodrow Wilson caused the great depression by eating all the gold.

BCH is far mroe energy efficient than BTC because it can do X100 more TPS than BTC if needed.

ONE MORE 200 COIN SELL RUSH AND WE GO FROM FEAR TO CAPITULATION I'M NOT READY FOR CAPITULATION

Lmfao fucking retard

>not recognizing the pasta

125 coins until capitulation.

Considering its price hike on FUCKING NOTHING, it's a bubble.

>he doesn't know this is just first sell off
AHAHA

>on nothing
>like any other traded DOW or NASDAQ stock has done multiple times

We did it reddit.
Next buywall is about 120 coins away but is only 70 coins tall.

Bitcoin is dying but this only means good things for altcoins

Expect ETH, LTC, NEO, Ripple, LINK, and XLM to all increase by 5-20x in the coming year

>we're not going to the moon
Is this is all a scam to convert debt backed fiat into digits on a shared ledger?
Indeed it is!
And it started with the credit card

DASH

kek

Get a second job to pay off the $17k, idiot.

the USD is backed by the US military
bitcoin is backed by the blockchain technology
who will win?

People are going to desperately try to defend cryptocoin now, but I feel it's important to mention that if you actively took part in anything that could be perceived as market manipulation that you should probably be seeking relocation to a country that won't extradite you to any Western nation. I hear North Korea is a good bet.

>300,000 unconfirmed transactions

Wrong board go back to biz

How is BTC supposed to be any useful as currency, if it takes so fucking long to confirm transactions?

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks

>no xmr
kys

Ripple is obviously going to win the crypto wars because the (((bankers))) have already coopted it.

technically it's also a superior currency/banking technology

But that's not bitcoin now is it. BTC Cash is a completely separate fork now.

>it can do X100 more TPS than BTC
hashgraphs going to btfo of all blockchain coins lmao

No it isn't.

more like 65%

>it's also a superior currency/banking technology
>over +160,000 unconfirmed transactions
wew

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Wow I can't wait until the future where there is an even greater wealth disparity than we have now.

/biz/ pasta:

>The Bilderberg Group funded Blockstream. On February 3rd, 2016, AXA invested $55 million in Blockstream. At the time of that investment, Henri de Castries was the head of both AXA and Bilderberg Group.
coindesk.com/blockstream-55-million-series-a/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_de_Castries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

>MasterCard funded Digital Currency Group, which funded Blockstream. Note: Glenn Hutchins serves as a board director for both the Digital Currency Group and the Federal Reserve Bank.
ccn.com/mastercard-digital-currency-group/
dcg.co/who-we-are/ (Archive: archive.is/6BLgo )
dcg.co/portfolio/#b (Archive: archive.is/u9e3n )
>Blockstream crippled Bitcoin BTC, to push people towards the Lightning Network:
cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoins-possible-privatization-has-blockstream-created-problem-to-provide-solution
>The Truth About Lightning Network:
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
hooktube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
>Larry Summers, the man who started the "war on cash" also serves as "special adviser" to the DCG board.

Blockstream crippled Bitcoin BTC with high fees, so that people will have to use the Lightning Network (a Blockstream project) for everyday transactions.
Result: The Bilderberg Group, the Federal Reserve central bank, MasterCard, and traditional banking sector have taken over Bitcoin BTC, crippled it, to turn it into a currency system that they control & profit from.
Analysis: Bitcoin BTC has been compromised. Time to switch to another cryptocurrency.