Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

He likes him too much.

That wouldn't be fabulous

why didn't suzaku kill him?

He was his best friend.

He can't hit a human-sized target at 20 meters.

homolust

lelouch can only fight weak characters

I had just watched R1 when Nyaa fucked off; where can i find this now?

He loved him.

AB

What did it mean when Suzaku told Shirley that he "suki datta" Lelouch

Don't have an account and it's private. Same issue with Baka too, since they delete inactive accounts.

kissanime

>Why didn't he just kill his best friend?
Gee, I don't fucking know...

anisearch has the VON versions.

Ohshit, thanks!

ah the daily "Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?" thread. We definitely needed more of these.

>Implying that matters to him.

Too busy watching Kallen get railed by Gino

>implying Kallen wants to be railed by anyone but Zero

a picture drama confirmed that they're a couple now, sorry

He just wanted Suzaku to hug him.

Homosexual desires

According to different subs I watched you could either interpret it as "loved" or "liked". Sunrise is really a genius.

What you meant is that picture drama confirmed Gino went to Mexico and Kallen can't move on no matter how hard she wants to

What the fuck was up with the scene in those cages. Their designs felt off. Even Lulu's voice was completly different

Because:
>Saved him to show the black knights could trust him and get attention he needed, didn't feel it was smart to geass him or have any reason to at this point
>Assumed he was going to help protect nunnally while he was running around
>by the itme he realized who he was and could do anything about it he needed to live instead of command suzaku to obey him and live
>R2 couldn't get close enough to geassed suzaku without Kallen

Because the artist(Shimamura) isn't the same as the artists in the actual CG anime(Kimura), it's always slightly off.

Lelouch's mind was currently in safe mode after his BSoD, so his brain went back to his memories of being 7 years old.

too beta