IT'S HAPPENING - GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>eating popcorn
DHS preparing for arrests. It's on boys!

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/16/dhs-asks-prosecutors-charge-sanctuary-city-leaders/

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2018/01/16/denver-heroin-ring-bust-suspects-illegal/
cbsnews.com/news/acting-ice-director-wants-politicians-in-sanctuary-cities-charged-with-crimes/
archive.is/SlYVI
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In ad 2018 civil war was beginning

Can't fucking wait

Sounds promising, until Sessions recuses himself and fucking nothing gets done. Hahahaha Sessions is playing 4D chess! xdddd MAGA, pedes. Shadilay!

Bumping for JUSTICE

MEXISHITS BTFO!

They will comply without any Governor getting in trouble.

College Park, MD here.
Really hope they arrest our literal faggot of a mayor.

isnt that a mission patch of the a ULA space launch?

Denver here: muh dik

Imagine how great it would be to see Jerry Brown get arrested.

Rahm Emmanuel was just dragged out of city hall: reports

2018 will be looked back fondly as the year Happenings actually occured

Your mom sucked my dick last night: reports.

nothing is going to happen because this administration is impotent.

Civil war over the gates being opened what a time to be alive

Exactly. Judge Judy will rule against the charges and the entirety of the government will be brought to its knees by a fake TV show courtroom.

Plz Kek make it happen. I pledge my firstborn son.

OPRAH / JUDGE JUDY 2020
/OURGALS/ CONFIRMED !
LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN !

Is the Washington Times strategy to make their website so unreadable that you have to go buy an actual newspaper to see what they're saying?

Based sheboon!

My need of digits has never been greater.
Make it so.

It was over before it even started.

Rolling... for Jerry Brown to be arrested

Bump, this also.... Keep pushing, don't relent, we need to take moar ground. call your congressman and tell the to vote yes for HR4760

How I would love to see Kate Brown in cuffs.

Please come get Jerry Brown and his little butt boy Newsom and take them to the gulag.

My dick just got hard

Something is definitely going on.
I left a comment on another site about today's
Senate Judiciary meeting, and Secretary Nielson verbal beat down about Trump's shithole comment.... I got banned immediately.

I also pointed out that it was to distract from
homeland security issues....

What happen?

Prove me wrong...

Image is related.

Elaborate more please.

Illiterate fuck

Modern version of pic related?

fucking based

Guuuuaah *shivers

How do you edit the title like this? I forget how it's done.

>charge-sanctuary-city-leaders
Please be true and please arrest the entire government of Philadelphia

> Seeing if we can levy charges
is a far cry from
> THEY'S GOIN' TO JAIL

Unless there's been a leak out of the DHS suggesting the handcuffs are coming out, don't celebrate yet.

AMERIKKKAAAA, FUCKKK YEEAAAAAH

Fucking based

>Imagine how great it would be to see Jerry Brown get arrested.

We can only hope, but he is one slippery bastard after all these decades of fuckery

You have to go back. We don't like flips in our country. That Japanese should have raped your kind out of existence.

>HEY GUYS! GET INTO THIS THREAD I MADE!
>THE DHS IS ABOUT TO ARREST LITERAL WHO'S

nicely done faggot op

saged and reported

But putting them in jail would only create more local discord. Best solution is offering these people to keep these jobs if they turn on illegals. That will rule out at least half, leaving the REAL Sanctuary supporters (like CA AG Xavier Becerra, who started the movement) out in the open to be picked off.

BASED DOCTOR GUPTKA

>Sanctuary city supporters
>Bane of immigration reform across U.S.

>Literal who's

Kys

*sharpens rope*

let's wink wink with each other user...

California's going to keep operating like it's an independent state until one of two things happen:

1) They're called out for trying to implement immigration policy on the state level
and
2) Pretending gagging individual employees from reaching out to Federal resources isn't flouting any number of labor laws, not the least of which being obligated by your position to report on illegal immigrants, identity thieves, and tax dodgers

I'm not a labor lawyer but I know several who are. In private, they are very reticent to claim you can tell an employee to not blow the whistle on ANYTHING. These faggots are playing a game of Chicken.

Bump Yeah!

We can finally put that nigger Hancock where he belongs and begin sweeping bums off the Platte

Asking if arrests are possible does not mean they are preparing

This too
denverpost.com/2018/01/16/denver-heroin-ring-bust-suspects-illegal/

Ever get frustrated about that one leaf that keeps slipping out of the rake? That's me, bitch.

cool

sooo ty for proving my point hahaha

oh and uhhh what happened to Podesta getting arrested? Like I said..only literal WHO'S get put away and you know it boomer trumpbot faggot

Fucking based. And checked.

Someone set us up a (demographic) bomb.
Your newness is showing.

FAGGOTS IN OLYMPIA AND SEATTLE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ETERNALLY!

THANK
YOU
BASED
TRUMP

Said the user in 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013 and 2012

Ernst Rohm was one of the very few based faggots in history.

Every fucking time I visit this board there's at least two threads with IT'S HAPPENING and EVERYBODY GET IN HERE

And nothing's EVER fucking happening.

Fuck you.

FUCK YOU.

>you will never find out what happened to Shephard...

Happenings ALWAYS happen eventually. Source: history. Read a book!
But you don't have time you're gonna hang.

Rolling for Jim Kenney, mayor of Philly

Top of Drudge Report.

The dismantling of hyper liberal communities in this nation is going to be a thing. Three more years of Trump, remember that.

No. Prison as justice for everyone that has been hurt by their policies.

I would loooooove to see Bill DeBlasio in jail... But realistically nothing will happen.

roy (((cohn))) as well
based gay jew combo, almost impossible to pull off

Please tell me you are referring to the cock sucker news anchor from ole miss

Yosemite sessions will do anything as long as it doesn't involve arresting obama and clinton traitors.

>director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement says politicians who run sanctuary cities should be charged with crimes.
(per CBS News) DHS added that politicians should be held "personally accountable" for crimes committed by people living in the US illegally. "We've got to start charging some of these politicians with crimes."
cbsnews.com/news/acting-ice-director-wants-politicians-in-sanctuary-cities-charged-with-crimes/
archive.is/SlYVI

Try seven.

an user can dream

Take a Second Look:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I'll believe it when I see frog marches.

Cali first. This shithole needs gutted.

That’s right my fellow Redditor.

Please and every little democrat shithole mill town around it.

Somewhat ironic that Cali dems caused this when they had prop 187 overturned. The judge ruled that no State may interfere with the Federal government in regard to immigration. In fact, it is unconstitutional.

You just have to put one in jail. Hopefully some place that is already chaotic like Chicago or philly

hands of my states rights. fucking dhs faggots.

States dont have immigration rights, doofus.

Bump

What is a flip and why don't we like them in our country?

what did he mean by this

Move zig! For Great justice!

>Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen confirmed Tuesday that her department has asked federal prosecutors to see if they can lodge criminal charges against sanctuary cities that refuse to cooperate with federal deportation efforts.
>“The Department of Justice is reviewing what avenues may be available,” Ms. Nielsen told the Senate Judiciary Committee.
It's fucking nothing (yet), you retards should be banned for posting threads like these.

Okay, thanks.

We burn leafs instead if taking them, faggot