/britpol/ Special no link Brexit Remembrance Edition *Depression warning*

>ywn relive 2015-2016
>I'll never have my ex back who was a total qt and supported the same views
>I'll never come to /brit/ to actually discuss politics and have pretty decent debates about the EU
>I'll never relive the battle of the thames, BRILLO pads or BY BALLOT OR BULLET again
>I'll never go out leafleting in my town for Brexit and read posts of others doing the same
>I'll never crack a cold one open in the summer of 2016 and relax after all the hard work was done
>I'll never see the Union jack on Sky news the morning after the referendum
>Nigel will never, ever come back to UK politics
>I'll never relive the entire Trump campaign
>Britain is down the shitter

The future looked so bright..
youtube.com/watch?v=Uems1e1PscA

youtube.com/watch?v=RT1qvpRYoD0

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-carillion-we-need-to-end-zombie-capitalism/20780
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deals-liam-fox-two-years-veto-michel-barnier-negotiating-guidelines-a8160996.html
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-nhsspending_uk_5a5dc8c9e4b04f3c55a57683
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983
unv.is/hulldailymail.co.uk/news/its-fraud-drama-screaming-john-1071677
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/the-guardian-view-on-uk-defence-strategy-britains-priorities-must-be-european
youtube.com/watch?v=l_d6d-E_DwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0FPsEwWT6K0
thesun.co.uk/news/5354810/husband-stabbed-and-bludgeoned-wife-to-death-stashed-her-body-in-the-cellar-for-two-days-and-then-torched-her-remains-in-the-woods/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088451/Woman-stabbed-death-defying-Muslim-husband.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Become Catholic.

fuck all of you cunts

anime

What time does the Deanoposting start?

Actual links since OP is an underage retard

>Carillion is not the only Zombie corporation infesting our Govt
unv.is/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-carillion-we-need-to-end-zombie-capitalism/20780

>EU demands 2 year veto on any bi-lateral UK trade deals
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deals-liam-fox-two-years-veto-michel-barnier-negotiating-guidelines-a8160996.html

>JRM: NHS austerity has to stop
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-nhsspending_uk_5a5dc8c9e4b04f3c55a57683

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Prescott rages as Northern Powerhouse remains pipe-dream
unv.is/hulldailymail.co.uk/news/its-fraud-drama-screaming-john-1071677

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Grauniad publishes "Opinion" supporting UK membership of EU army
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/the-guardian-view-on-uk-defence-strategy-britains-priorities-must-be-european

Polls:
Opinium/Observer : CON 40%(+1), LAB 40%(-1), LDEM 6%(0)

Bit late but he's still here lad.

>falsely called /britpol/
>frog
I fucking hate r9k faggots.
They're the first to go on the day of the rope.

BUY CRYPTO CURRENCY

RIGHT NOW

THIS IS THE DIP YOU'VE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

IF YOU DO NOT BUY NOW, YOU'LL MISS TH GREATEST BULL RUN IN THE HISTORY OF ANY FINANCIAL MARKET EVER

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET FILTHY FUCKING RICH WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY STICKING ONE TO THE KIKES WHO RUN THE BANKS AND ULTIMATELY, THE WORLD

BUY RIGHT FUCKING NOW IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, PICK ANY FUCKING SHITCOIN (ALT COIN) AND SET UP A FAKE PORTFOLIO SO YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WOULD HAVE MADE IF YOU HAD JUST DROPPED 1K ON ALMOST ANY FUCKING COIN

>Not reading the title

Pubbe stop posting /doxxing yourself out your bedroom window

Post the memories lads...

Who has the farage walking out of the bar pasta?

>Romanian greeted by keith vaz
*sniiiiiiiffffff*

>When the newspapers started to declare

Alternative headline:
Keith Vaz's favourite Romanian gets smashed to death

Not worth remembering until it's over and 2016 was only a year and so many days ago you over nostalgic cunt.

Is that the one he fucked?

>We all thought Scotland would JUST Brexit

--Not looking for sympathy just advice. My girlfriend of 6 years has just broken up with me. We had grown distant over the years but i never thought she'd actually leave me. I can't stop fucking shaking for some reason, feel on edge and crap. How do you deal with a breakup, anons. I just feel numb.

>

Become PATolic.

Who's doing this MBMC shit at their Uni then?

>tfw Scotland got utterly cucked 3 times in 3 years

You will feel terrible.

Don't contact her for 4 weeks, she might come back. If the pain gets too much delete her from everything and start the healing process.

Tripfags running scared witless cos GCHQ were after them

Vaz obviously had some Paki gangsters kill him off before the lad revealed the antics of popper fuelled rent boy washing machine orgy.

Fuck off you normalshit

Time and more women help the most. Get your dick wet, it will become clear that there is no good reason to cry over a women who is not family.

iktfb

The best thing you can do right now is go to the gym.

Normalcunt

Mummy may had an insider here dec2016 doxxing Trips, Mods had to ban all discussions on it

What do you think about Pakistan, especially vis-a-vis white poeple?

What if Brexit was just 5D chess from Cameron to get the threat of UKIP out of the way forever?

youtube.com/watch?v=l_d6d-E_DwQ

BUY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

BUY BUY BUY SELL YUOR FUCKING CAR AND BUY IF YOU WANT TO STOP BEING A FUCKING NEET AND HAVE MONEY YOU CANT EVEN FATHOM

IF YOU MISS THIS, YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME FOR YOUR LIFELONG SLAVERY FOR THE KIEKS

>looking on streetview at potential house to move to
>spot brown person
DROPPED.
The one drop rule.

>Lifting makes you a normie
Someone better tell /fit/

>Not Bomber Rimmer will never come back

THIS IS THE SAME user WHO TOLD YOU TO BUY AT 200, 5K, 8K, 10K, ETC.

I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

I reckon he still posts.

Fucking do you live up north? that looks like a shithole

I just feel numb, mate. I cried but I didn't beg her to stay. I could hear it in her voice she had made her decision. My last text to her was "Do you not want to hear from me then? Did you mean what you said (breaking up)" And she just replied "Yes, there's nothing left for us." 6 years, gone.

I don't have PayPal

>I'll never be able to tell Not Bomber Rimmer about my Royal Marine application progress and running stats

Kek all memes aside that feel really bad actually

no

>NORF FC

OI THIS IS A SOWF FC BOARD

YOU DON'T BUY WITH PAYPAL YOU DUMB FUCK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING

PAYPAL CHARGE YOU EXCESSIVE FEES AND ARE CUNTS WHO HOLD YOUR OWN FUCKING MONEY AS IF ITS THEIRS

>painted on bin numbers
>the state off the housing

LUKAKU JR > AGWAMBE SR

THEN STAY FUCKING POOR FAGGOT

YOU COULD GENUINELY END 2018 A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE IF YOU DROP ABOUT 5K ON THE RIGHT COINS RIGHT NOW

IM NOT EXXAGERATINGBECAUSE I DID THE SAME THING LAST FUCKING YEAR

Fuck.. I've only had 2 years and she broke it off with me. It's going to be one hell of a ride, I can say this:

Don't neglect your family, they can help a lot
Don't neglect your friends
Give yourself enough time to 'grief' as they say
Also if you have her on snapchat never click on a story

If you are implying the state of the employment records for that government dept ,go check the figures ,its all accessible after redistering /logging on as a pot candidate Sanjay

Looks rough as fuck lad.

>you can make money with jewish currency manipulation
wow

This Delete her contact info, block/never look at her social media profiles/feeds.

Take a long weekend away somewhere. Go hiking/fishing or something. Talk to Family. Sort yourself out (fitness, work etc). Also completely ignore her for a while, even if she contacts you don't bother replying for a month. You won't magically feel any better lad, it's going to take time. Just don't let it grind you into dust.

>"BUY WHEN THERE IS BLOOD ON THE STREETS, EVEN IF IT IS YOUR OWN"

YOU KNOW WHY, DUMB CUNTS? BECAUSE WHEN IT BOUNCES BACK THINGS TEND TO GO STRATOSPHERIC

>CRYPTO CURRENCY
>JEWISH
KILL YOURSELF YOU LOW IQ PLEBIAN
THE KIKES HATE CRYPTO BECAUSE THEY CAN'T CONTROL IT

YOU ARE WITNESSING LITERALLY THE GREATEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN HUMAN HISTORY, FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE WITNESSING THE BIGGEST CHANGETO THE BANKING SYSTEM SINCE MODERN BANKING WAS INVENTED IN THE 1300'S

YOU ARE FUCKING BRAINDEAD

give me a coin other than link

PAY ATTENTION RETARDS

YOU COULD LEAVE YOUR OLD LIFE OF SLAVERY AND DEBT TO (((THEM))) BEHIND YOU FOREVER

I AM NOT FUCKING JOKING

Hull
Be an Hero , but seriously 116123 freephone samaritans ask for suzy she does great phonesex

If you can't have her then you need to deny her to other men my brother especially the kuffar, go buy some acid, you know what needs to be done inshallah

profiting from currency manipulation is a form of usury

stfu with these all caps mate
Budget? I wouldn't be paid to live wherever that is.

Go to Thailand and fuck loads of tranny’s

ANY TOP 50 COIN
IF YOU HAVE "RISK" CASH, THEN ANY LOW MARKET CAP COIN THAT ACTUALLY HAS A GOOD PRODUCT.

>MANIPULATION
>PUTTING MONEY INTO A PROJECT YOU FIND USEFUL AND THEN SELLING AT A LATER TIME

ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN NIGGER BRAIN?

NAH, SUCK A COCK FAGGOT
IM TRYING TO HELP THESE FUCKING LOSERS LEAVE THEIR PARENTS BASEMENTS

Just hope she doesn't try to run back to me, not that i think that will happen. Feel like i'm having a panic attack with her having left, don't think i could go through it again. Just taken down drawings she did for me and hidden all the little gifts she got me. It just hurts.

What's the latest with Brexit? Is it still happening or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=0FPsEwWT6K0

Jokes on you, my net worth is exactly 22p, this 100 quid laptop and some heirloom red pepper seeds.

thesun.co.uk/news/5354810/husband-stabbed-and-bludgeoned-wife-to-death-stashed-her-body-in-the-cellar-for-two-days-and-then-torched-her-remains-in-the-woods/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088451/Woman-stabbed-death-defying-Muslim-husband.html

>mfw I cant into archiving

Has this even been on the telly? couldn't help noticing all the sites that are running the story aren't allowing comments (even the DM ffs)

you should plant them seeds they might be magic red pepper seeds

don't think you're above God

I was in an eerily similar situation to yours a couple of years ago. We'd started to grow apart, she moved someplace new (not far), and then she told me that she was done.

No point asking yourself exactly what went wrong. You can't read her mind. You can't stop people from growing apart. Unless you did something huge then it's not your fault. Don't try to figure out what went wrong and fix it - it doesn't work.
Don't bother trying to fuck your way out of this hole either. I tried that, and you still feel empty only you're down a few quid too

It's hard. Everything that you do will remind you of her for a while. To be honest, the pain doesn't really go away, it just gets dulled to the point that you don't really feel much of anything anymore.

The only comfort that you'll find is in yourself. You're born alone, you die alone. Improve yourself, learn something new, get stronger, make yourself into something better than you were when you woke up this morning. That's all you can ever rely on.

AND? I STARTED WITH NOTHING IN CRYPTO AND NOW AM A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE DOWN TO NOTHING BUT MY OWN CUNNING AND WIT. I HAD NOTHING MOTHERFUCKER

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, IF YOU WANT TO RIDE, YOU NEED A FUCKING TICKET

DO WHATEVER IT TAKES OR STAY AS YOU ARE AND REMAIN A STAGNANT WASTER

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

MUH CHRISTIANITY

SHUT THE FUCK UP HYPOCRITE, ALL IS FORGIVEN IN THE END ANYWAY ISN'T IT? MORON

They are descendant peppers, some of an early strain that were brought back to Spain from the Americas.
They barely have any flesh but they taste like sweets and are super red. I think they're paprikas.

more comfy brexit videos please lads
>tfw saw boris's independence day speech live

I use those from John Lewis they look rather classy

but I don't have any way to make money except to sell my ass on the streets and after Eddie fucking didn't pay me last week I'm in even more dire straits.

Is it even worth selling yourself nowadays? I'm real purdy.

Fuck, even said this to myself. Basically feel like I'm destined to end up alone. I have myself, family and friends to rely on, I can't handle this pain ever again, it's too much.

fooliess gold

Open the doors lads. Asylum seekers should never have to return home even if the country becomes safe.

We're all gonna make it to heaven one day lads.

THEN THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND LEARN SOMETHING NEW
TIME IS TICKING

HAVE YOU EVER READ A WHITE PAPER CUNT? YOUR GRAND CHILDREN WILL PAY FOR BREAD WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY

IT MAKES ME LAUGH THAT WHITE NATIONALIST ANTI-JEWISH WORLD DOM BELLENDS ALL ACTIVELY SUPPORT THEIR OWN ENSLAVEMENT

WHATS THAT QUOTE ABOUT A FOOL AND HIS CHAINS AGAIN?

Should have married her and put a baby in her two or three years ago

cut your left ball off I will give you 3 BTC

buy what user

Got an NCA interview so it’s probably a good time to stop posting on Sup Forums

Last night for me lads

Monero

Its easier to set up easy money shops on the Markets /onion

You've taken a hit to the ego. It's tough but you'll bounce back. Thing is you'll be a bit more appreciative next time too, so if you get a good one you'll know not to neglect her. The worst one I had was a 10 year one.. went on a massive bender straight away, became a whore to the girls..went to Thailand. The usual shit. Having a real good time. I remember coming home one night pissed and it just hit me, I just fell crying onto my bed fully clothed and cried myself to sleep. I had one of those velcro shirts on that was fashionable at the time (girls loved ripping them open on the dancefloor) and it stuck to the duvet so I woke up with a massive hangover and a duvet stuck to me. Never looked back after that.. that's what'll happen, you'll just get over it and move on. I actually enjoyed being single after that for about 4 years before I met my future wife.

Are you walopers going to answer or what?

>live in shithole
>claim your a fag
>automatic asylum

She never wanted kids, I did. Maybe that was half of it. She even said "we want different things." Just think in the end, maybe we were too different. I'm not going to make myself sick trying to work it all out though, some people just drift apart.

Unironically, what coin(s) would you buy into now.

Bollocks kiddo its a false economy ..

Broke up with my teenage sweetheart and never been with a girl since. Never even kissed a girl since I was 19. Still have no interest in relationships romantic or sexual to this day. Its gonna be a long road to walk friend.

DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOUR WIFE AND PAY YOUR RENT TOO FAGGOT?

DYOR, BUT ANY TOP 20 COIN AND IF YOU WANT BIGGER RISK/REWARD, THEN ANY WITH A MARKET CAP BELOW 80 MILLION. THE TOP 20 COINS ALL HAVE MCAPS IN THE BILLIONS SO THEY'LL BOUNCE BACK HIGH, BUT THEY WONT DO 100X, AND YOU PROBABLY WON'T SEE 5000% ROI LIKE YOU COULD IN A SMALLER CAP COIN

YOU'RE AS THICK AS SHIT. GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING DAY JOB AND MOAN ABOUT HOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD RENT OR WHATEVER YOU DUMB FUCKS DO