Sup Forums, do you ever get tired of being BTFO?

Sup Forums, do you ever get tired of being BTFO?

How much is the pay to post bullshit? remember to sage wannabe and paid troll threads

Good point, why did Tomi move to a shithole?

because she's in news / entertainment rather than oil and heavy industry. SD is a nice place to live, fuck that kike.

>Kaczynski
Fucking plumbers need to go back to their shithole and fix the plumbing in it

because it's the same country still

>America is the same everywhere

Now i know you know that's not true

Kaczynski is the reporter who threatened the guy who made the CNN-Trump wrestling meme last year.

Not gonna lie, I'd happily get behind her and give a good fuck in front of everyone. Probably nut inside her too

RURAL

AND

SUBURBAN

RETARDS

There are no refugees from South Dakota.

What kind of comparison is this?

A Jewish one.

Because she wanted to go into media, not corn farming

Next

The dorm room kind.

But wait, don't liberals believe flyover states ARE SHITHOLES?

?????

Wtf is the combined logic of all this nonsense?

That's not an argument for Africa not being a shithole thou

>Logic

The "Fuck whitey and gib me dat" party only has one platform.

The poster and the male jew in the twat believe flyover states are shitholes, yes. However they know tomi won't call her home state a shithole. It's a disingenuous argument like when liberals use the bible as an argument against conservative

People are fleeing california in droves....

Exactly this. At least those who are productive, the taxpayers, are fleeing.

>South dakota is a country

>"Forgotten" men and women who are too lazy to start their own businesses so they go crying to daddy Trump to bring back muh jobs
>Not refugees

People in the Midwest and foreign refugees are the same. They're leeches. At least refugees actually work shit jobs instead of ODing on heroine.

>american citizens and rapefugees are the same thing lmao

Is this what liberals really believe?

I seriously thought that was the point of the response at first until I realized he actually believes California or NYC is a nicer place than South Dakota.

because she works in the entertainment industry

LA/NYC have different economies than rural states.
duh

the only reply she should give is "because South Dakota is a shithole".

like 75% of niggers dont pay ANY TAXES

pay up nigger

But she's not a refugee

California, New York, and South Dakota are all part of the same fucking country. The only point that this kike proved, is that he thinks flyover states are shitholes.

reminder that ((andrew kaczynski)) is the piece of shit that tracked down the guy who made that gif of trump tackling CNN. What a shameless piece of shit.
And to answer his question, she's entitled to go wherever the fuck she wants in the USA because she's an American.

Is he proposing internal borders? As a fascist I like the sound of that!

THIS

why doesnt Drumph go back to Kingdom of Khazars?

because she can freely move around the country...
do shills ever get tired of making shit threads like this

Why live in a nice neighborhood when you grew up in a bad neighborhood?

There's no humanitarian crisis in South Dakota, so according to his metaphor, all of them should go back.

South Dakota is a shithole. Why else would she move?

IS EVERYONE A FUCKING RETARD

THE ARGUMENT IS IF ITS NOT A SHITHOLE WHY DO YOU LEAVE IT?

SOUTHDAKOTA IS A SHITHOLE SO SHE LEFT CASE IN POINT

ANDREW IS SO FUCKING DUMB HES ADMITING THE SHITHOLES ARE SHITHOLES AND THATS WHY EVERYONE LEAVES

>The fact that your mother shit you out on American soil makes you superior to other people

This this what right-wingers actually believe? If you're a NEET, criminal, or degenerate, gtfo. I'd take a DACA kid or refugee over a leech any day.

>75%
Source?

Just because a place isn't in close proximity to a large city, in which she needs because she's in fucking MEDIA, doesn't make it a shithole. Please shut the fuck up before typing ever again

>implying that NYC and California aren't shitholes

/thread

What does tomi's shithole look like?

Pl-please...i need to know.

>She left for a job, opportunity, and a high standard of living

So why do you think anyone ever immigrates to another country?

this

California, New York, Haiti and South Dakota are all part of the same fucking planet. The only point that this white fuck proved, is that she thinks non-white countries are shitholes.

because she's a gold digging vapid annoying whore and anyone who listens to this bitch is an idiot. she hurts the so-called movement far more than help. and i guarantee she was a drunken slut all thru college

She left for a DIFFERENT job, because her country, which was built by whites, has afforded her the opportunity to decide on what she wants to do, other than sew t-shirts for $2/day or be a housewife to some pajeet or nigger who abuses her everyday.

???
Some places don't even have water. South Dakota and the majority of America has enough wealth to provide it's citizens basic humanitarian needs

his point is to say "illegal immigrants want economic opportunities, just like you do" in order to create an equivalency between that lady and illegal immigrants - completely ignoring the fact that illegal immigrants are not american and have no right to do anything besides get deported back to wherever they came from.
Fuck you, faggot. All the foreigners of the world aren't worth one american fingernail. I hope one day you wake up in a savage country and get torn to pieces by sub-80 IQ neanderthals while you scream to them about "human rights."
The world is a bloody contest of resources. America is your team. If you want to kill yourself and disadvantage yourself, go right ahead, but you have no right to disadvantage your fellow countrymen for the benefit of foreigners.

>>The fact that your mother shit you out on American soil makes you superior to other people

No, if that was true they'll consider anchor babies full americans.

NO YOU DUMB FUCK

THE POINT IS IT ISNT DESIRABLE FOR HER SO SHE MOVED.

HENCE IF YOUR COUNTRY IS UNDESIRABLE, YOU FUCKING MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHICH MAKES ANDREWS STATEMENT SELF DEFEATING

That's not the argument he's making. I'm sure Tomi loves her home state but moved to pursue an opportunity. She bares no ill will towards South Dakota and would recommend that people should visit. Why is it ok for Tomi to do this but when it's someone from Haiti, India, Nigeria, China, Iran, or Brazil- REEEEEE EGO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING SHITHOLE NIGGER!!!!

SOUTH DAKOTA SUCKS DICK UNLESS YOU WANNA BE A FARMER WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

>implying I'd rather be a nobody in NYC than boss hog of an entire county

Wtf.
Baiting. Trying to get her to say that SD is a shithole. Which it is.
Though, I would definitely say that NYC is a bigger shithole.

The problem is that I'd rather live in South Dakota than NYC.

But user, that's your sister.

She should have said she wanted first hand experience in a shithole.

>Ad hominem

A state that's built on farming is not the same as a country built on nothing.

An entire country ran by niggers and they literally can't establish an infrastructure. South Dakota is necessary to the infrastructure of America, which is a SUCCESSFUL country.

farmers make bank. Just so you know. I work in ag-biotech (monsantofag) and can assure you every farmer i've met is a multimillionaire.

>comparing intranational immigration to international immigration
The ignorance of leftists

what's wrong with being a farmer or tradesmen in a clean and comfy rural state?

it beats the hell out of being a minimum wage nigger in an piss stained urban hell hole.

people from those countries bring nothing to the USA of value unless they're here doing a job that there are absolutely zero americans qualified to do. This doesn't happen in practice, as the H1B visa program is mostly a scam so that giant companies can hire slave labor.

Did you ever think you'd live to see a day where liberals support massive international corporations enslaving third world peasants? Most people would say 'no,' but if you understand the liberal goyim mindset, it was easy to predict. Liberals are full of shit and have no real values besides going with whatever their popular favorite celebrities and slavemasters tell them. 10 years ago they were "anti-corporate, down with Halliburton" and now they are pro-'any corporation that imports slaves to replace actual americans en masse.'
If liberals weren't so stupid they would be ashamed. They truly are goyim.

Because that's where her employer's studios are based.

Also, South Dakota is comfy as fuck, especially the part of it where she's from.

White and non-white are all part of the same fucking human race. The only point that your post proved, is that you're an unapologetically racist bigot.

>thinks South Dakota is a country.
the absolute state of burger education.

Why do liberals have no problem calling parts of the US a shithole? Any place in South Dakota is nicer than any place in Haiti.

I want to move back from South Dakota, this city is an abject hellhole of traffic, people, minorities, crime and pollution. :

Please kill yourself and remove yourself from the gene pool to make way for someone with no education from Haiti. Do your part to make america a better place.

My favorite gestapo officer btfoing sluts.

they hate America and Americans and idolize literal nigger countries

its pretty weird t osee

I left my home state (commiefornia) and call it a shithole to anyone who will listen.

Libs constantly bitch about feelings that a statement MIGHT cause in SOME people, rather than what it is, an accurate depiction of certain regions on this planet.

>people from those countries bring nothing to the USA of value unless they're here doing a job that there are absolutely zero americans qualified to do.

Honestly i could stop reading right there, but i decided to continue anyways. If those companies were hiring slave labor, it would be reasonable to assume Immigrants make less money than the native population which isn't true.
Meanwhile the celebrity president that you elected just shifted massive amounts of wealth to the upper class and you don't even give a shit. Don't bother lecturing me about muh support for massive international corporations. That's been the Republican party's platform for decades.

Just compare the stats between sd and haiti. They just don't compare.

this times a billion. Besides, its not like there aren't cities in the midwest. This isn't the 1800s where it takes a week to get to town. On one side of my property is a metropolitan region of 2+ million. The other is the missouri rive. Best of both worlds.

The only thing this place lacks are mountains and an ocean, both of which I can live without.

I like the woods

>just shifted massive amounts of wealth to the upper class and you don't even give a shit.
Cool, thanks for citing your source. I do appreciate the same tired shit out of your hippie mouth for the past 20+ years.

>If those companies were hiring slave labor, it would be reasonable to assume Immigrants make less money than the native population which isn't true.
Are you some kind of fucking retard? If they aren't paid less why the fuck would a massive corporation go through the hassle of dealing with USCIS to hire foreigners as opposed to native-born Americans?? What benefit does it serve them?

>derp, women make less than men.
Why don't all companies hire women?? It's because your premise is wrong and you should kill yourself (seriously) and remove yourself from the gene pool.
I'm shocked you can even greentext having just come from shareblue and/or reddit so recently. Do they teach you how to do that in your training courses?

>it would be reasonable to assume Immigrants make less money than the native population which isn't true.

It is certainly true for illegal immigrants and non-educated immigrants.

>implying South Dakota isn't a shithole

I cut through there on my way back home, road trip, and we went to see Mount Rushmore. The Black Hills are a nice place.

Yes, corporations got a tax cut. Yes, corporations hire employees and support many families. Yes, corporations deserve tax cuts.

Don't forget that the every day American will also receive tax cuts.

Don't forget that taxation is theft.

Don't forget that Donald Trump lowered taxes and is effectively limiting the government's ability to literally steal from every one of us.

What, is South Dakota now in Norway? She's still in her country though (or rather continent)

welfare, culture, language

No one wants illegal immigration. Stop watching Fox news.

>implying that native shithole would be any better for helter skelter schizos

This entire episode has revealed the mind-bending non-logic of the left. Their worldview is Warped by professional victimhood, identity based grievance, along with the rebellious quality of hating Mommy and Daddy for no reason.

you are missing the point,

if the current place cant support your needs you leave. you dont leave a location if it supports your needs.

>btfo
The reply is a tetarded question that shares nothing relevant to the original statement.
Why do I get out of bed? It's not the same as emigration you complete fool.

holy shit she's from South Dakota? I was born in Rapid City. We should get married :^)

>tetarded
Whaaaa....
*retarded. Significantly retarded.

But criminals and degenerates are the main voter block of the liberals

>No one wants illegal immigration. Stop watching Fox news.
Maybe you're just new to Sup Forums. If you can't figure out the obvious, the democrat party needs to legalize DACA recipients because they will then gain 800,000 new votes plus their 3.2 million family members' votes.
The democrat party, and really liberalism in general, does not exist without a steady stream of slaves to justify its existence. These slaves need welfare, handouts, medicare, medicaid, etc.
You have been lied to by wealthy politicians and political action groups to believe that democrats care about poor people. In reality, they want control and political power. To get these things they need slaves who depend on them to vote for them. This is where illegal immigrants come in.

Democrats MUST legalize DACA recipients to secure their votes.

I really cannot state it any more clearly - liberalism/democrats/marxism/communism is ANTI-american and they always have been. They are the party of anti-america. What's good for illegals/themselves is what they will do and they will make you side with them by lying and saying they "care about you." Wake the fuck up. Every illegal that gets benefits/jobs is less for you and your family.

>SOME PLACES IN AMERICA ARE BAD SO WE SHOULD LET THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD MOVE HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Liberal logic everyone

That guy hates Americans, read his posts. Typical liberal

You are fucking stupid. You are less intelligent than the average human being.

The argument (and I use the term loosely) he is trying to make is a logical fallacy known as false equivalence.

Tomi obviously no longer resides in SD because it isn't conducive to her career goals. Individuals fleeing shithole countries are leaving because the countries lack the basic infrastructure, economy, culture, and basic human necessities to make them non-shitholes.

Further, those immigrating to the US from shithole countries statistically lack any beneficial characteristic or skill which benefits American society as a whole, and often have the net opposite affect by contributing to increased crime, decreased productivity, increases in social program expenditures, etc.

The fact that you can't grasp this simple logical concept is evidence of you lacking the necessary intellect to engage in discussion concerning this topic, so kindly shut the fuck up, retard.

So the DACA kids should go back?

Even better