Owari no Seraph 57

Hype chapter.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-01/seraph-of-the-end-guren-ichinose-catastrophe-at-sixteen-novels-get-manga-adaptation/.115491
www22.zippyshare.com/v/aZPd4BbI/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before I begin.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-05-01/seraph-of-the-end-guren-ichinose-catastrophe-at-sixteen-novels-get-manga-adaptation/.115491
Next month, in Monthly Shounen Magazine, a manga adaptation of Guren LNs will start. First chapter is gonna be 85p long. For some reason ANN wrote that the art is by Azami You, but it's supposed to be Asami You (see pic related), the same guy who drew the Okitegami Kyouko manga. His Guren looks good.

So yeah. Does anybody know if somebody is interested in picking it up? Kodansha, CR, YP, some tumblr translator? I need to know.

shit's boring yo
did the author stop caring after he understood the prequel novel was much more popular?

Connected the spreads beforehand
www22.zippyshare.com/v/aZPd4BbI/file.html

When will Chess get her time to shine

I don't even know where she is

I was wondering if she and Skuld were put in the tanks to keep Crowley in line

and last page
Meanwhile, Krul thread on /c/ is still alive.

Namanari and lest karr will probably translate them on their tumblrs, but who knows

Is this suggesting that instead of Mahiru temporarily separating Shinoa form her demon, it just took over Mahiru instead?

Thanks for the dump.

Thank you. Does tumblr do their own scanlation? As in, does anybody typeset it? Was just looking at kissmanga and it seems like nobody does, all the latest chapters are from Viz.

Also dumping volume extras now.

Oh I just got to lest karr's edited chapter
Nevermind then.

Yes, namanari does do translation and I think lest karr just does editing and uploads them.

That's great. Gonna wait if they're interested in picking up Guren manga

What does this even mean?

last page

fucking beautiful

>yfw the first part of the manga Shigama Doji is shown as simple Shinoa's demon who she calls "Shi" and gossips with from time to time
>and then they show that Shigama Doji is a super strong vampire who can easily beat some shit out of any strong character.

>10 IPs
tfw raw dumps have more people interested than actual TLd chapters

Thanks for dump user.
>Does anybody know if somebody is interested in picking it up?
I hope CR picks it up
>tumblr translator
They always translate chapters. But they aren't that good.

Shinoa's still connected to her demon. I suppose she can feel it taking over her brother.

>CR
Same here. But honestly, Viz, YP, doesn't matter who.
I just looked at the magazine's lineup and it looks like Noragami and Ballroom are both licensed by Kodansha, but they don't do chapters monthly. Damn.

Shinoa's weapon was always weird and the series refused to properly classify it.

The novels then went on to talk about the demon she was born with and how she's a "perfect vessel" unlike Mahiru and other shit like that, and they had shigama doji actually talk. And some people reading them had indeed guessed that it was the first progenitor.

It means Mahiru knows about Shigamadoji. The real question is what is Mahiru end goal. Free world from vampires? Rebuilding the world? Kill Shigamadoji?

Viz only does Shueisha manga. And CR only does Kodansha manga.

I know. I'm just saying it doesn't matter as long as it's official translation. With these, I can be more sure they're actually good, compared to some no-name tumblr user.

Why Shinoa fell in love with Yuu when such a hot vampire is near her all the time?

wew lad did not expect that one

wasn't the first progenitor krul tepes' father? what's going on?

>Shigamadoji
This is the first progenitor then?

Shinoa is too cute

I thought that he was a woman until I read the wiki. goddamn it

Because that vampire only wants to enter men, the same as every fucking male in this manga.

My smugfu deserves a manga that can properly use her main heroine status. Instead she is wasted in that homofest.

now that i think about it, is asuramaru a female that was once was krul's brother? or is asuramaru a male?

Male

Huh, I actually like how Guren looks here apart from the incredibly long ass legs. The face has more realistic structure than Yamamoto's and the art looks nice too. Looks like the artist is new so hopefully the chapters will look good.

WTF ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL

Why Mahiru asked Shinoa with whom she would like to have sex?

>Looks like the artist is new
He's not, he drew a bunch of series before, I mentioned only Okitegami Kyouko because it's his latest series

What does this mean for Shinoa?

to confuse the homosexual readers

yeah

apparently Shinoa needs to experience love and desire to trigger something, we don't know what, with shigama douji there.

Sex is a earthly desired and the more she craves it the more she should be able to tap onto the forbidden power of Shikamadouji

You can see Mahiru getting a power boost in the novels after fucking Guren

>You can see Mahiru getting a power boost in the novels after fucking Guren
did she fuck him before or after she became a demon?

After

eh

Extreme plot relevance

>The hidden past of Best Boy feat. the Tiny Smug Princess

Good work Japan

I don't like this picture. Shinoa is not for lewd and this image implys lewdness

Implied torture actually. Shinoa is for both lewd and smug

>Tiny Smug Princess
meh
smug queen is better

I like this. A lot.

The levels of keikaku on Ferid's part are ridiculous.

But then again ridiculousness, that's why I read this shit.

>Smug Queen

Excellent taste

I hope with the new Guren manga it might also get a new show. So, I hope it makes these threads a bit busier.

I miss the comfy seraphu threads.

What's happening to the comfy threads? Do people just not like SotE anymore?

Well just on this thread for the translated chapter there is only 21 unique ips. So I think people have started to lose interest.

So Kureto's major flaw is that he's not a homo?

I wanted to drop it but it keeps making me come back.

Doesn't help that it's a monthly manga with slow pacing as well. Plus a lot of details are in the LNs.