Sex agreements

Will it become the norm soon as the only way to protect one's self from false claims of rape after consensual sex?
>Go on a date
>have a nice dinner
>go back to place
>wanna fuck sign this
>no? ok goodnight

you mean marriage?

eternal reminder that morals are cyclical

>What is marriage rape
Sorry bro, jews even kiked that

South park always becomes reality because it makes fun of extremism that eventually gets shifted into norm.

It won't work.
>I signed the contract under duress
is all that will happen, because the popular definitions of force, duress, rape, are emotion-based and irrational.

lol no never
a very small minority might, because in my 26 years i've learned one thing - there is a subset of people for any and every cause, idealogy, practice or lifestyle. More than any one person can possibly fathom

So yes, some really anal people might sign contracts, but there will still be rape victims in 2019

its just how the wind blows

>Roastie wants the dick
>she signs the good goy paper
>apply the dick
>next day she regrets it and says she was raped
>produce signed good goy paper.
>"lmao I signed under duress"
>get sent to poz chamber

>no third party/lawyer present
it's like you're asking for it

"lawyer raped me too"

>produce witness to signing
>"lmao he/she was in on it"

There was an 80's maybe 90's sic-fi film the predicted this. It's a bar scene where a lawyer is present at the bar and everybody hooking up is going to em to sign contracts. Cant find the clip.

Lawfag here. I've been branching out from pre-nuptials and financial orders into this area. They are very effective tools at protecting oneself from accusations of shit. There has been minimal uptake at the minute, but it's gone from 0 to double digits in little more than a year. I'm already considering commercially applying the precedent, maybe selling it to Practical Law or or someone.

The only answer is to wear google glasses to record and even live stream it to a jury in real time to decide if consent or not

Just ask their political affiliation. If they say independent, liberal, democrat, commie, or progressive just walk away.

>He thinks republicans won't sue him.

It will be the next sport of women. Who can rack up the most contracts?

>*throws your silly little paper outside*
I am sorry your honor, but this contract is not valid seeing as my client signed it under duress :)

duress
noun
compulsion by threat or force; coercion; constraint.
Law. such constraint or coercion as will render void a contract or other legal act entered or performed under its influence.
forcible restraint, especially imprisonment.

For duress to qualify as a defense, four requirements must be met:[3]

The threat must be of serious bodily harm or death
The threatened harm must be greater than the harm caused by the crime
The threat must be immediate and inescapable
The defendant must have become involved in the situation through no fault of his own

1. All men are beasts willing to rape women if they don't get to fuck them
2. rape is MUCH more worse
3. Rape is immediate
4. It is not the woman's fault men rape

The feminist judge and jury considers the defendant GUILTY

Seems like a paper specially designed to dry up pussy.

lmao like Sup Forums will ever have to worry about this shit