Is romantic love acceptable between blood related siblings?

Is romantic love acceptable between blood related siblings?

Why is Sup Forums still so obsessed with incest?

Something purest form of love something

>purest
kek
come on man, be serious

Get Out.

I can't see how you could disagree

please tell me how incest fucking is the purest form of love

and if you actually believe that, then please tell your siblings that and post their responses here

Lurk two years before posting. Also, don't mix 2D and 3D

I'm not sure about that in real life since I have a sister, but I think it's cute when it happens in animu.

that's a really good way to avoid answering the question, good job user

>the median poster of neo-Sup Forums

You are naturally programmed to love your siblings. So it's pure, it was not artificially created.

It is because it is, gaylord. Ain't gotta explain shit.

Especially onee-sans.

Normalfag, please.

I see that you are the intellectual type, eager to discuss things, good for you. Take example from that guy who managed to do something such complex as stating his opinion

but you are not programmed to love them romantically. If you love your husband/wife the same way as you love your brother/sister, then you are a bit confused human being, my friend

There's only one kind of love.

It's society that tries to restrict the purest form of love.

If it wasn't natural, it wouldn't be such a taboo because it would never happen.

so you love your cat, mother, best friend, grandmother and your wife - who you fuck - the same way?

Ideally your sister would be your mother, your best friend and your wife, and your cat

then good luck with fucking your best friend, mother and cat while telling them they are like wife to you

>raised by your big sis
>she's your best friend
>she cosplays as a cat
there

THIS

Purest form of love is a recurring joke, but memes aside it's because it's cute.

Its cute, also overcoming a taboo by been true to ones feelings.
Obviously 3D shit don't apply.

Why are these siblings so LEWD?

Shikata ga nai

Is this how siblings treat each other?

>that arm
incest don't cause deformities they say

But that's just a cute and small imouto arm, perfect wrapped around a huge onii-D

Gookanon with his adopted blonde Kirino sister seems to be on Sup Forums right now. Do I summon him to this thread or not?

Why I don't get this reference?

yeah, kirino is an imouto. BUT SO WHAT? is she a REAL IMOUTO?

I feel more intelligent now then before I came across this post

I see brocons and siscons all the time, but I want more moms who are soncons.

Because you didn't watch Boku no Thrones yet?

No, I don't consume any kind of normalfaggot media.

Why do some writers think it's magically okay if they're not blood related? Yeah, it's so fun wanting to bang your new/adopted sister or mom.

The writers probably want them to be blood related. Its likely the editors telling them they can't.

Shit, it's not even a good copout. NBR isn't okay, it's "less bad". But romance between family members being "wrong" is what attracts people in the first place.

They're ruining the story in a misguided attempt to play it safe. Go through with it or don't bother.

And yeah, this is directed at those editors. What the hell are they doing?

Which part of it is normalfag?
>it become popular
Oh my apologies, I have lost the notion of what "normalfag" means nowadays.

>Which part of it is normalfag?
>>it become popular

I just don't watch tv or netflix.

Then what about watching it on a blu ray in your 4k screen? I did that. Sage cause I have even forgot what this thread was about.

only if they share the same sex

Yeah.

Oreimo's shit though, both as a incest story and especially as a romance story. Not sure how incestfags even enjoy it unless they're fine with everything about the fetish being absent aside from the two happening to be blood related, and also love j-drama misunderstanding-driven story cliches.

we need more incest anime to drive away the normies

so you woudnt make love to your sister? what are you gay

it make me sad this had to be explained to new fags but suchs are the times we live in

Kirino, Sora and Mikan are old and busted.
Pic related is the new hotness.

S L U T
L
U
T

Sup Forums is just trying to legitimize a fetish, that's all

t. reddit baby

Mikan and Rito do not love each other romantically but they would fuck like animals eventually

If Sup Forums accepted that incest is just fucking weird and a gimmick, but they don't care because they enjoy it, then I'd be satisfied. Stop trying to justify it, faggots.

t. only child

oreimo was the biggest waste of time ever.

>especially onee-sans
>with incest
No, that tends to be NBR (regrettably). It is what most puts them at odds with those who appreciate imoutos.

user incest happend every day it have hapen for centuries and will keep hapening so you can keep whining abouth it or acept that alot of people like to have sex with his family and is beautiful and you can do jack shit abouth it

It's weird as fuck but I still find it enjoyable. Anyone that says it should be socially accepted is a liar; the whole appeal of incest is the forbidden aspect of it.

source? there's a lot more doujins than I originally thought

Sagiri is a pure imouto.

Saigiri is nbr trash.

2d ≠ 3dpd

In the 9th volume it is revealed that they are actually blood related

wat

This sister loves her brother so much that she'd use her grade 2 body and psych to take him back from thieving monsters.

Sagiri is actually going to get married and get fucked by her brother so she wins.

How long until the homosexual mod starts his shift and nukes this thread?

I forced my self to watch this show for the cute siblings, but couldn't past the first 12 minutes.

Yeah, the yuri ruined everything.

Pic unrelated I assume because they broke up

the only broken thing was her hymen, user

I just linked this post to my otouo. I'll let you know what he thinks.

GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER

Yes. Specially mother-like nee-chans/imoutos.

>actually going to
she only needs to get married because they are not actually family or even blood

>get fucked
kirino does the fucking as sagiri finds out when mouthing off to her superior

>wins
she starts with a brother ready for her and needs multiple volumes still. no parents and no blood to keep them apart. sagiri is incredibly shit

Are we changing the definition of family now?
Or am I just replying to cheap bait from somebody that never touched either of the series' LN?

"Little sisters are strange beings. However cute she may be I feel nothing. Her underwear is nothing more than cloth to me. That's what a real sister is like"

Yes it is acceptable.

Because the only titties I've seen are my imoutos. But they were flat so its basically 2d, Its all 2d no blog no ban

It is just as he notes. An old area of discussion you may have missed out on in older Oreimo threads. Kirino is already his blood/family. Marriage to join their houses is unnecessary. It would merely be symbolic (much like the 'fake' session they indulged in).

What makes you think this doesn't not apply to Sagiri? She's legally forbidden to marry her brother and was only made NBR to bypass bullshit new laws against incest.

Sure. It's better when it's non-canon though.

Sisters are for squeezing

He thinks we find 3DPD shit as arousing as 2D

Sauce?

Sent the picture to my sister
She just sent me the thinking emoji and I played it off like "Haha, those guys, amirite?"

She must never know

Dude you're not supposed to want this in 3D.

>but you are not programmed to love them romantically
Yes we're, but society taught us to go against it.

wtf i want to fuck my little sister now

>thinking emoji
really makes her think

Komachi is precious.

you dont "fuck" your little sister user you make love to her

manga on hiatus...

my bad