Singer Seal accused of sexual assault days after speaking against Oprah

yahoo.com/entertainment/seal-investigation-sexual-battery-125826163.html

What the fuck? Doesn't seem sketchy or like a hit job at all!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yivLt9cTaio
youtube.com/watch?v=ywObFJwqfpU
msn.com/en-us/news/us/singer-seal-faces-investigation-over-womans-battery-allegation/ar-AAuMxbk
youtube.com/watch?v=bn1Eod01RQY
youtube.com/watch?v=1A-hqZf7xQs
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/11/seal-calls-out-oprah-winfrey-for-hypocrisy-calls-her-part-problem.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.
Who the fuck is this guy?

sounds highly coincidental

youtube.com/watch?v=yivLt9cTaio

THERE USED TO BE A GREYING TOWER ALONE ON THE SEA

Baddada dadada
TO ME YOUR LIKE A KISS FROM A ROSE

He was married 8 years with Heidi Klum, an aryan goddess, and had mulattos. I kinda liked this guy, he always stated that he wasn't into the "black power" and anti-white shit.

crazy days and night blog says that Seal likes to pay to fuck 16 year old girls, or at least fuck 16 year old girls and then pay them off to keep them quiet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywObFJwqfpU

Fuck him. He shits on mlady.

msn.com/en-us/news/us/singer-seal-faces-investigation-over-womans-battery-allegation/ar-AAuMxbk

>cops got called to a disturbance at the accusers home entirely unrelated to Seal
>accuser misdirects the cops and states that 2 years ago Seal assaulted her

wait, what?

Fucking lol. Everybody opposing the Oprah campaign is going to get #metooed

He calls out Oprah and voila. Sounds almost like a Clinton operation. Hmmmm....

None of the #MeToo accusations have been credible.
Not one.

And I don't mean that sexual things didn't happen.
What I mean is that the women that had the sexual things done to them didn't give a fuck when it happened. Didn't give a fuck after it happened. They didn't want it, but it didn't fucking destroy them. Very different from a bash over the head with a pipe rape normally happens. It was more like a guy was being a creep or a spaz or an asshole or just a guy who can't read signs well.

He sings the Batman song

All of these #MeToo accusations were not a moment of the women being forced against their will and overpowered. They were all split second sudden kisses or a comment or a grope or something to that effect.

All of the things could have been gotten out of if she said "Please don't do that again. I mean it. Stay at least 3 feet away from me." If the guy proceeds after that then fine whatever.

his response

pretty fuckin BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=bn1Eod01RQY

based black man

youtube.com/watch?v=1A-hqZf7xQs

MY POWER, MY PLEASURE, MY PAIN

Does Seal deserve a spot?

Seal is english? fuck, I never knew.

Any background? What did he do to Oprah? I'm not too much into normie jewllywood culturer.

B A S E D

former child soldier who survived major shrapnel in his face

see
and
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/11/seal-calls-out-oprah-winfrey-for-hypocrisy-calls-her-part-problem.html

Oh shit the memes ruined Oprah again. Thanks senpai!

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

He looks like that black wizard who created the world, they guy with the big forehead.

The absolute state of america