Daily Reminder to
READ SIEGE BY JAMES MASON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
void.cat/a36ceeaef08c9bf23a217edf75e9e76bf84a6041
freepdf.info/index.php?post/Mason-James-Siege
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SYhAowUNa0&t=0h0m1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If ur not reading siege daily you are leaving redpills on the table.

Bump.

READ SIEGE by James Mason

SIEGE by James Mason is the best manual for white power in the United States today. READ SIEGE

no one cares

white poeopeople are sucky

>both got doubles
VERY SIEGEPILLED
FUCK OFF SHILL

>tfw SIEGE

READ SIEGE!

sucky sucky dudu aids mayo monkeys please never again

Anyone who doesnt read siege is just a shill.

white people r no win

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SIEGE. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also James Masons’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Charles Manson literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike SIEGE truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Masons’s existential catchphrase “Kill your local mailman,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as James Mason's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a swastika tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

who is teh whiteman? nothing but a failure, a collection of dead skin cells that have convinced themselves they are worth something

bump for siege

small dicks even smaller brains, the whiteman summarized

I finally fell for the seige meme. Fucking terrible. So boring, so stupid. Literally the stuff he wants to happen will never happen because western man has been castrated

Ur just a shill

uncastrate yourself you cuck faggot lmao

Read Siege or get the fuck off my board normies

youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

Reminder that some on this board haven't read SIEGE

READ SIEGE

what specific chapters should I read?

If a nigger can read SIEGE by James Mason, why can't you?

READ SIEGE U SHILLS

Lol this shill even has z0g in his ID

READ SIEGE ONLY KEK FAGS DONT

GETTING DOUBLES IS SIEGEPILLED

HI THERE SARGON!

if its not on audible and i physically have to read it with my eyes i will never read it.

READ SIEGE

Let me get you the audiobook read by a nazi loli for your appreciation
void.cat/a36ceeaef08c9bf23a217edf75e9e76bf84a6041

The meme is READ SIEGE thou

Siege is blessed

READ SIEGE while listening I guess lmoa

Seige and Turner diaries are the platonic form of COINTELPRO. How fucking stupid are you people not to see this

FUCK OFF LIBERAL SHILL THIS IS A SIEGEPILLED BOARD

UNIVERSAL ORDER HAS VISITED THE THREAD

THE JEWS HAVE NO POWER AGAINST SIEGE

S I E G E literally counters communism

Got pdf link ?

freepdf.info/index.php?post/Mason-James-Siege
Your salvation will come

Lucy knows what book you need to read
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SYhAowUNa0&t=0h0m1s

i cant listen to a robot anime girl for 17 hours...

Shills can not beat the siege