imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 16
>Pentagon:US does not support kudish forces in Afrin
>SAA and allies capture hilltop of Tal Shahid after a two day battle
>Reports; SAA has now liberated the towns of Masih and Tell Masih, south-west of Tall ad Daman
>Tiger Forces recapture the town of Tal Maraq amid ongoing heavy clashes in Idlib's SE CS
>Daraa; High ranking FSA artillery unit commander killed by roadside bomb
>NE Hama; SAA and allies capture the hilltop of Tal Motelat from ISIS, giving SAA fire control over Tahtouh and Abu Hareeq
>Aleppo; Rebels shell kindergarten, killing bus driver and a teacher, wounding 4 children
>E Damas; Prisoner exchange between the SAA and rebel groups from E Ghouta frees 23 civilians
>Russian ISIS figther captured by Kurdish forces in Syria to be handed over to Russia’s military authorities
>Erdogan demands NATO take stand on US-backed Syrian Border Force
>Erdogan says Turkish operation in Syria's Afrin to be supported by Syrian rebels
>Khamenei accuses Saudis of 'treason' against Muslims by aligning themselves with the United States and Israel
>Saudi forces reportedly intercepted a ballistic missile launched by Houthis targeting Saudi province of Jazan

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/us/california-turpin-13-siblings-held-captive/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V_FShQVnJIw
twitter.com/IbnNabih1/status/952112367965437952
syriageneral.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template_talk:Yemeni_Civil_War_detailed_map#Saudi_Arabian_Army_Color
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/953374211594182656
southfront.org/pentagon-us-does-not-support-kurdish-forces-in-afrin/
twitter.com/TurkcuOrhun/status/953377686860201984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death to normies

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

me>you>maghrebitch>al b*landi>al irani>cancer>aids>ebin.

First for Assad!

Good luck Bashar!

Fail

Threadly reminder

You again forgot your job jewboi.

Good luck, Assad

xth for homeschooling

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/us/california-turpin-13-siblings-held-captive/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=V_FShQVnJIw

repost from precious
Another relative (also ex army) was working in France, his job was to assassinate targets (mainly snitches and people who worked as indicators for the police)
he goes to the guy's house at night with another friend that he knew from the war in indochina.
they knock at his door but the guy doesn't open, so they knock harder and shout 'this is the police open up" it take a while before the guy decide to open the door. But here's when it becomes interesting (some context, during the war there was a curfew where people were to not go outside past a certain hour and since they took a lot of time and shouting, they expected the neighbors to have called the police) so the guy slowly opens the door but the doors has one of those chain locks that prevents it from fully opening, since they were in a hurry once they saw the guy in the frame, my relative started shooting but because he anticipated the door to fully open, he missed the target's vitals and some of the shots were deflected by the door ending up wounding him in his shoulder and arm.
Since the guy collapsed on the ground they though they had him and started running away from the scene.
turn out the guy survived and years later after the war my relative and the target happened to live in the same housing block. since then everytime the target saw my relative, he moved to the opposite sidewalk and started looking to the ground as he walked pretending that he didn't see my relative. The target moved away after a few months

My relative's face everytime he saw him in the streets

In case you lads missed it.. there are two new dev's I have added and fresh maps

>Pentagon:US does not support kudish forces in Afrin
>Saudi forces reportedly intercepted a ballistic missile launched by Houthis targeting Saudi province of Jazan

Thanks m8

Goddammit, I literally want death to that faggot PanAm. He's the reason the Yemen warmap is so shit.
He strawmans, asks for sources and rejects them, doesn't provide sources for some of his edits (see Saleh-loyalists controlling Bayda for 20 days), demands consensus when he's the sole dissenting opinion, accuses others of POV-pushing while pushing his own POV.
The warmap would finally move on once that cocksucker AIDS-ridden quadruplenigger kike faggot cunt is removed, either virtually or physically.

I despair
twitter.com/IbnNabih1/status/952112367965437952

ummmm what

KNOCK THE HELL OUTTA ISIS

you want a war story ? My father's unit captured some position or something, battle was fierce, counter attack comes, one guy dies, they decide to retreat, one of his friends stays with the dead guy, probably beacause he thought he was still alive, see's that he's gonna get overrun by serbs, throws a dead serb soldier on top of the dead to hide him, as he stands up a machine gun fieres at him. The entire unit thinks he got killed as well, but to their suprise, some time later, he comes back to them, dragging himself through the mud, with a motorola in his teeth, and 6 bullets in his torso. fastforward to now, my father stands with some other friends, that guy who crawled through mud with motorola in his teeth and 6 bullets in his torso drives by, he tries to wave him to stop so they could chat, catch up, but he doesnt see them, father turns around asks the others why didnt you wave too, maybe he could have seen us, the guy says, nah we dont like him, father asks why, he was a good fighter, got heavily woonded, the guy says, oh common now, i know how he got woonded, he was shady, he got woonded while robbing serb houses. My father goes mad, tells them o fuck off and leave. Moral of the story is, people are cunts.

You what.

The amerisharts probably bussed him back to the closest isis stronghold

lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh my friends. Any good news?

Np!

JEJ

the STATE of the rebels

feel free to add some oc or other /sg/ related stuff
some german user created it
i added some stuff now

>syriageneral.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

But there where fights at the beginning of the operation.
There was 1,2 day fight for the air defense battalion.Only after that, the villages where empty, but even there was smaller clashes.
Astana talks may had some impacts, but that was just for a short time.

See

I expected
got sent in the army for conscription. the staff sergeant handed me a kalshnikov, but i got too scared and started running away.
Turns out the army need clean toilets and they weren't going to clean themselves
:^^^^^^)

you want a war story ? My father's unit captured some position or something, battle was fierce, counter attack comes, one guy dies, they decide to retreat, one of his friends stays with the dead guy, probably beacause he thought he was still alive, see's that he's gonna get overrun by serbs, throws a dead serb soldier on top of the dead to hide him, as he stands up a machine gun fieres at him. The entire unit thinks he got killed as well, but to their suprise, some time later, he comes back to them, dragging himself through the mud, with a motorola in his teeth, and 6 bullets in his torso. fastforward to now, my father stands with some other friends, that guy who crawled through mud with motorola in his teeth and 6 bullets in his torso drives by, he tries to wave him to stop so they could chat, catch up, but he doesnt see them, father turns around asks the others why didnt you wave too, maybe he could have seen us, the guy says, nah we dont like him, father asks why, he was a good fighter, got heavily woonded, the guy says, oh common now, i know how he got woonded, he was shady, he got woonded while robbing serb houses. My father goes mad, tells them o fuck off and leave. Moral of the story is, people are cunts

Lol I knew this was what was happening
Remember the leaked map from Astana where Turkey and Syria would split up Idlib
Madman Sultan probably pulled a triple double cross because he believed he was betrayed... because he's absolutely insane
They did its been proven with video and photos that SDF let ISIS out and now its been proven they let foreign ISIS fighters out as well even though US said they wouldnt

>mfw Anadan and Haritan are marked as TAF-controlled on the wiki warmap
Did I miss something?

Fuck this retarded country

the virgin sidewalk shift vs the chads 1000 yard grin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template_talk:Yemeni_Civil_War_detailed_map#Saudi_Arabian_Army_Color
The status quo is retarded. We want to recolor the warmap so it'll have red Houthis and green Saudi/Hadi forces. But the status quo is that the Saudis and Houthis are both green so it's impossible to defend it.

He linked a page where like 2 more people support his PoV and there were apparently 2 from the get-go.

But it's still ridiculous.

>Remember the leaked map from Astana where Turkey and Syria would split up Idlib
This one?

>Passionately rejects Astana, threatens to attack everyone who goes to Astana, declares all agreements made in Astana to be null and void
>fights bitterly to prevent the army from advancing
>loses
>"We were just complying with the Astana agreement"

Thanks Oba... Trump

Thats the one
>Tribal dirt farmers have the same attitude towards their goals and defeats as the amerimutt government

>Several Turkish warplanes flying above #Afrin now
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/953374211594182656
Ayyyyyyyy

southfront.org/pentagon-us-does-not-support-kurdish-forces-in-afrin/
AYYYYYYYYY LMAO

BIJI KURDISTANI
Holy fuck how can the Kurds even still believe anything US says. Once Erdogan sets his sight on Manbij, what then?

time for me to go to sleep

But Hafez,Bashar hate the roaches.Kurd,roach -both is shit.

this looks stupid, no reason to stop the offensive now

>Turkmen opponents supported by the Turkish Army in the north of the Membic 4 Kurdish Terrorist killed in YPG 2 Terrorist caught.

twitter.com/TurkcuOrhun/status/953377686860201984

>posted it weeks ago
>all the newfags went "hurr durr wats this"

>somewhere, out there, in an inbred Kurdish village
>the Kurds still believe the US cares about them

Gn Doc

>no reason to stop the offensive now
One reason is to not anger the Mad Sultan into invading Afrin and Idlib
Turkey would hold a contiguous stretch of Syria and have no reason to leave beyound a massive war

>the staff sergeant handed me a kalshnikov
lol i never touched a gun.
When i was 16 they sent us to a camp in a desert for shooting training(preparation for military service), they sent me with 10 other guys to shooting location. 20 second before reaching the location i faked a faint. they sent me to doctor and they gave me cookie with fruit juice.
In school i told the story to our "defence preparation" teacher and how i fooled them. he called me a coward and shame of this class.

i doubt anything is gonna hold him back from invading afrin at this point. It's supposed to start in few days anyway

I'm surprised how many people think america isn't declining as a superpower. there a thread on his that full of people who think america will continue ther leader of the world for the forseeable future.

Not that america will stop being a world power anytime soon, but you can tell the international community is moving away from her. Look a the Jerusalem vote at the UN, Even america's bitch like France and the UK actually voted against them.

I want (You)s from at least 7 different people
let's do this

IT BEGINS

every empire has a rise and a fall

>like 2 more people support his PoV and there were apparently 2 from the get-go.
And they haven't been present last year, or this year. Therefore, they should be discarded.
>But it's still ridiculous.
He's begging to get kicked at this point.
At this point, the only way this can be resolved is through third-party arbitration.

Fake maghrebi, help me study for my english exam tomorrow.
please

Good night Doc.

(You), oh white and based MaghreJOY

>156943743
Answer my question about the protests in Tunisia and I'll give you one

@156943743
no

The pentagon just pulled the plug on the whole erdomeme rhetoric by saying afrin kurds are not in their interest.. in the end nothing will happen.. erdogan will be happy with with what he got in return imho

kek
>that cocksucker AIDS-ridden quadruplenigger kike faggot cunt
sheesh
bet they weren't green

Yep, he's already been blocked and accused of gravedancing by an admin for the STC dispute. He's on the right side in the STC dispute, but he's wrong on everything else.

I suppose I could donate to the cause

That map talks about a Russian controller deconstruction zone... What we see in the ground is the tiger kicking jihadi ass.

Good luck, Assad

Replying to ebin post

>still training 30,000 kurds on the Turkish border and a bunch of other fuckload of problems Turks are going to have from the SDF
>implying nice words over one canton is going to make these go away

Erdogan is egotistical but he's not stupid

So what do you think boys? Are we looking at Al-Bab 2.0 or will the Kurds get steamrolled cause no US aid?

no, brit bong
who's that man?
thank you
already answered
fuck you
thank you

Yeah but his sole objective on this was Afrin and now it's gone... do you think we will TFSA march to raqqa?

>won't get footage of Leos getting blown up again

gn
is his position on the border force inseparable from the afrin question. for me they are two separate issues. or would seem to be.

why though

>156944789
>already answered
No

>Yep, he's already been blocked and accused of gravedancing by an admin for the STC dispute
Source? I'm not seeing it.

In his position allowing any form of organised YPG militia anywhere near Turkey is fucking retarded.

i thought you were going to bed

i did answer to the same question, when an aussie asked
are you new?

I think the mutts will sacrifice the turds to keep turkey as an aly desu.

Ok that's it I'm never posting from my shifty phone again... ducking autocorrect.

Edgy Hans?

It's on one of the old admin noticeboards, he got blocked for 24 hours because of an editing dispute on WM Commons.

Yep that much is known, Pentagon already said they "got nothing to do with Kurds in Afrin"

>arguing with a jewish trotskyite supporting the k*rds on twitter
By god, these "people" really are insane.

unironically yes, started coming here last november.

Yeah it is but to me it seemed as if the whole point in his WE WILL CRUSH TERRIES.. was afrin, he's been longing for it for ages now.. I do however doubt that US will stay on track with their muh 30k...

>156945026
>i did answer to the same question, when an aussie asked
I wasn't there at the time for that.

Not the SDF, they will not let turkey attack the SDF. The USA never cared about Afrin.