ITT: Best Girls Destined To Lose

This is a tribute to all the best girls who will or have lost the MC bowl because Nips have the shittiest of taste.

>pic related

cowtits

reminder, Naru is a violent retard.

Honestly, most of the time it's not that tragic because harem MCs tend to be unlikable morons anyway.

The problem is the MC in isn't unlikable.

I actually want him to get best girl.

Sauce?

I don't mind Ebino losing, but I don't want her to lose to crossdressing bitch. She's ok to lose against Eve though.

Ebino won't "lose"
She doesn't even like the MC so she isn't in the bowl.

Yup, Tarou is probably the most likable MC in a long time. He isn't a perfect guy with zero imperfections, and he isn't a terrible failure. He is the guy you want to be friends with, and he will stick with you forever because he is cool like that.

I like her, but boobs don't work that way. I wonder what kind of anti gravity technology she has to not has those massive tanks falling to the floor.

lose to a fuckin dude because the author is gay

She doesn't mind it though.

She won though

take it back. my waifu is not fujoshi.

That should happen more often.

Most male MC's are dumb, unlikable pricks. Getting another dude is the best they deserve, as long as it is right guy.

I am not saying she is, I am saying she isn't that emotionally invested in him.

is yuu going to get DPed by mika and asura in the final chapter?

not true if you read chapter 56

Are you really that delusional? She is at the stage where she likes the MC but doesn't realize it, but isn't at the full blown love stage.

She got mad when Tarou didn't confess to her.

>She got mad when Tarou didn't confess to her.
I thought she was mad because he might be confessing to someone else. She serious'd the fuck up when that happened.

>She is at the stage where she likes the MC but doesn't realize it
She did congratulate him for being able to spend time with his first love.

She is fanservice character with nice personality, only liked for her huge eyebrows.
It's her own fault for imminent losing because from her perspective she has no rivals and she still doesn't do anything.

She does nothing because she has no known rivals. In she doesn't take kindly to to the prospect of having rivals.

F

And that why she will lose

One sniff of a serious threat and she might go ham.

Fuck, Ebino is perfect.
A pretty gay party of me wishes she had smaller tits though

Also, pic related.

U C K

She let go and stopped loving Asahi to ship the OTP.

Rofl. This better be a troll. No way any of you nerds got feelings for such a shit piece of artwork.

I liked her a lot but I always coped with it taking the fact that Midori was still a pretty good girl anyways.

raku had never feelings for her

Man I need to catch up with this, how are the more recent chapters? Stopped reading just around when the main characters started dating.

She will win bro. The other girls don't like him and barely get screen time.

Indeed, but i hate shoehorned relationship and Midori is literally the definition of a shoehorned girl.

There was tons of gigantic dumb fun things, i'd say it's a pretty worthy read. The serie is nearly done too.

She's great yeah. I kinda like Flatty McLitt too. Scientist moeboobs is a no-no though.

I know Braids is pretty hated around here but the same goes for her. She'd be a better choice but Erina "I love your dad but since i can't have him I guess you'll do the trick" Nakiri.
Mayumi is pretty cute too.

almost every choice is better than Erina. I would lose my shit if she ends up with his dad and becomes his new step-mom though

Jesus that is everything!

I have a weird feeling she might win. It could be the one series to break the curse of the long dark haired big boobed girl winning.

Botan

>Destined to lose
>Implying the ending won't be Eve disappearing because Ririsu kisses Tarou goodbye after accepting that they'll just be friends and Tarou starts dating Ebino

Either Nikumi, Hishoko, or Megumi would be better than Erina.

Haven't seen any translations lately. What happened to her love in the raws?

She was my favourite until Hishoko.
The story is already set up for Erina to win though, so I never got my hopes up at least.

I dunno, I can still see either Megumi or Hishoko coming from behind to win Souma's heart. I'm pretty sure Souma's dad married that 4th Seat.

She has big breasts, no huge breasts.

That alone nullifies her other failures like eyebrows, tomboy personality.

Author would have to break the set up though.
When Souma goes to the academy, his father wants to give him the advice that the secret to great cooking is having someone you want to cook for, Souma doesn't hear this (hangs up the phone) but what happens is that he declares he will cook for Erina until she accepts his cooking.

>her other failures like eyebrows, tomboy personality
You need to attend one of those gay fun camps in Chechnya.

MC's brother deserves her.

Boring. Someone says something, Kuromine yells the same thing with "?!" added, like the shitty straightman he is. Youko pretty much disappeared and it's all about side characters with Kuromine yelling. Over and over.
It used to be my favourite series. Now I'm just reading it to see it to the end.

>That alone nullifies her other failures like eyebrows
Eyebrows are great, you just want to nuzzle them

tfw she is a better gyaru than galko

Bullshit, latest chapter is Youko's birthday

>Indeed, but i hate shoehorned relationship and Midori is literally the definition of a shoehorned girl.
Fuck off, Lagit

She's not even a gyaru

>tomboy personality.

>failure

are you gay or something?

I have a bad feeling that Ebino will fall even harder for Tarou. Will she realize it too late or will she be able to put up a fight. She is on good terms with Ibusuki so who knows.

What if Tarou rejected her only because he didn't want furious Ebino zombies to make his day hell?

(OP)
BIG SWEATY KINDNESS

Being Best Girl is suffering.

Either way, it'll end in suffering.
At best the author will give her a random guy toward the end. And no, the little bro is not in love, he's only obsessed in her body so far, he'll probably have a few more comedy chapter with the girl who digs him and that'll be it

I was going to post this one.
I don't personally think she's necessarily better than Midori, but it's absolutely iconic.

Now Alium Nagisa losing, that is Best Girl losing. At the same time, her winning would have been bad since it was obvious main girl and guy were designed to be together.
Didn't stop Alium from being the best girl though.

Yeah, i was rooting for Alium but the MCs are a pretty good fit so it's not really infuriating.

So giving up on him is something that makes her feel bad.

She's great and deserves it.

I want to believe, but in my heart of hearts, I know the truth.

The literature girl is kind of cool, but if that FUCKING science autist wins I will punch a hole in my monitor.

I recognize Alium as best but knew better than to actually root for her.

Scientist girl is cute.

Without going as far as hurting a poor innocent monitor, yeah, i'd be pretty pissed.

>Also, pic related.

But I thought Japan was supposed to have shit taste. Even they agree.

They're all cute. The actual difference is that the other two have something else for them instead of just being a physical trope.
While she's nothing but a dead fish.

She had a lot of cool scenes and character dev so i guess that was kinda deserved, even in the Far Away Land of Shit Taste.

That's like half the people in the thread. They see her as a pair of walking tits. They are the kind of user who looks at any harem or romance and roots for the girl with the biggest rack.

Her +10 year old version shows that she only got sexier with age. She looks great with long hair.

I'm not that sure, user. Sure, maybe in HZ threads, but that one is more specific.
I wnat to believe that people are here because they've got good taste instead of just being horny.
Why not both?

Noe (True Tears)
Ami (Toradora)
Kanako (Nyan Koi)
Claire (Hundred)
Cecilia (IS)
Nora (Spice and Wolf)
Elf (Eromanga Sensei)

At least best girl won in Noucome. And in Hayate.

That's because thinking with your cock tends to end very poorly. School Days is basically the end result of people thinking with their dick.

What if Best Girl is just a Loser?

>posts best girl who actually won

If I read this manga could I hear the sound of her heart breaking?

Yes.

wait what it isn't over yet and MC loves everything but vampires

Like at least three or four times.

The Raku in my heart was more of a man.

It's not like the main winning girl is bad, Sloth is just better.

Not sure if she was best girl, but she's certainly the one i wanted her to win the most.
My favorite is probably the shougi one

Truly tragic.

It keeps happening.

Did the usual, I'll wait for your decision bullshit.

She really was the best girl. Her love story felt like it was the greatest challenge, and the one that would've been most satisfying if it had been fulfilled.

>being so butt mad that you crush/cousin likes someone else you try to an hero

>and the one that would've been most satisfying if it had been fulfilled.

Are you kidding? It was sad seeing her take so long to get over it but if she didn't it would've blown hard.

This series was bullshit.

The True End.

The Heart.

Shame the manga wasn't popular enough to get one of those Side mangas where the secondary girl wins instead.