This poor man. If only there was a way he could become a US citizen

This poor man. If only there was a way he could become a US citizen.

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensadvice.org.uk/immigration/living-in-the-uk-illegally/your-options-if-youre-in-the-uk-illegally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if only he had applied to become a citizen in the 30 years he was here

What do you mean bye? They have to go back too. Those children are the result of a crime.

>after years of living in the US for 30 years

this

>wife and two kids
So was the wife legal? If they're married, what's the problem? If she was illegal, why wasn't she also deported?

He should be shot through a canon back into time to slap his 10 year old back to Mexico. Fuck off! We are full!

Why aren't they all going with him? What kind of shitty family is this? Fuck them.

>phone in hand as she says goodbye to her husband who is about to be deported

Can't wait until he boards the plane to get on tinder huh

Wait, he's there for 30 years and you STILL don't grant them citizenship? That's pretty hardcore.

He'll probably apply for a visa or samtn, it's for shillings.

>The absolute state of Britain

how many times are you going to post this thread you raging faggot ????

If you never apply? No

How the hell does an illegal immigrant stay in a country 30 years? What a broken system.

Sounds like he came here in the year after the 1986 blanket amnesty for all illegals. He was hoping to get in on round 2

>you commit a crime 30 years ago and you STILL get punished?
yes moron

He broke into the country. He broke the law for 30 years

He had 30 years to prepare for this, and now it's all our fault. Whatever Jose, your flight is leaving

Something about you can't apply for citizenship if you are here illegally.

Wait, I can enter London as a tourist, stay and live there illegally and after 30 years apply for the British citizenship?

Which is an absolutely fantastic system they're probably trying to get rid of.

there generally isn't.

if you enter the us legally (on a valid visa) and then overstay without ever leaving the US, an immediate family member (spouse / child 21 or older/parent) can sponsor you for a green card.

if you entered the US illegally, even with family you cannot apply for a green card (permanent residence) from the united states. you must leave. after which time you are banned form reentering the US. if you stayed 180 days or more in the US illegally you are banned from reentry for 3 years. if you stayed a year or more illegally you are banned from reentering for ten.

you can think it's totally justified since he entered illegally and stayed here for years, but don't be under the impression that he had a way to get citizenship or legal status and was merely too lazy to do it.

>illegal Mexican landscaper named Jorge
He is literally an ethnic stereotype. If we made up this character to represent illegals, they'd call the fiction racist.

He was breaking the law for 30 years without break and all he gets is a free flight home?

Thanks ICE

PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE

There are numerous exceptions and waivers, many of which he had the potential to qualify for. They're not easy to get, but the purpose of our immigration laws isn't to facilitate the easy entry of every wetback that wants to be here.

Love how wife cant put down the fucking cell phone for five seconds
Women truely are just scum

I thought Yanks had that whole "anchor baby" thing?

Maybe he wasn’t too lazy, but too impatient to wait in line. People who try to cut in line should be permanently banned. If both parents are illegal then their kids go with them. If one parent is American, then the American can choose to keep the kids in America.

>numerous exceptions and waivers
name them
he didn't qualify for DACA due to his age (missed the cutoff for eligibility, too old barely) so the advanced parole loophole was out.

But then how could he have gotten deported?

Does anyone have the video of his family crying?

That anchor baby stuff is basically your parents breaking the law and you were unable to stop them. A little different from crossing a border.

Apparently they weren't his, or something. Or they're illegals themselves (somehow) and they can't be deported because of DACA.

Yeah, you actually can.

citizensadvice.org.uk/immigration/living-in-the-uk-illegally/your-options-if-youre-in-the-uk-illegally/

The kids should still be allowed to apply for citizenship after they are deported, but not their parents

I take it you've never heard of "statute of limitations", then.

adios muchacho!

>anchor baby
Nah. I'd better get a work visa for London.

He had 30 fucking years to figure something out.

The kinds of people that are part of families in which one or more individuals are deported for trespassing America, even one or more of their friends, will probably never be convinced to support the Immigration Laws of this land.

He never stopped committing the crime though user.

So if I'm understanding this story correctly, the guy entered the country illegally 30 years ago, established a life for himself, etc. etc. etc. But because he entered illegally, he's being deported for it, now, after 30 years?

Ahahahahaha YES lol. FUCK OUT! Hahaha.

If his country wasn’t a shit-hole why would he mind going back.

If only his spiccettes were taken with him.

What kind of horseshit is this?!!

The reddit thread on the news sub is full of people listing like 7 different potential methods. I don't feel like going over there, copying the posts, and coming back with them.

He broke the law for 30 years. Fuck this guy.

Depends on whether it's illegal entry or illegal residency, I guess.

So mail in the paperwork from a Mexican address or start the process before you pay a human smuggler to bring you in for fucks sake. The jews keep acting like Mexico is so so so far away and its IMPOSSIBLE to move back and forth across the border. “Oh no, mom was deported and their 18 year old anchor baby can NEVER EVER EVER go to Mexico to visit BOOO HOOO HOOO!!!!”

this, btw

the whole family is dressed nice with new phones
why not just become a citizen
30 fucking years he had to do this..
fuck off to your not shitwhole of a country loll

Send his kids back.

Once.

Inhumane, in this situation.

I lost my shit when I saw his wife holding a fucking iPhone 10 while hugging his husband getting deported. LMFAO!!

they all have to go back.

>Deported from Detriot

If anything the only change he'll see is the language and how much more peaceful the people are.

>married
>wife isn’t deported
If she is legal he would be legal. This is fake news.

What happens when a deported alien want to become citizen the normal way ? Is it pretty much impossible ? Can he even come back for a simple visit ?

It's not a good option. Illegally I won't get an interesting engineering job in the UK. In that case I can live in the UK with a tourist visa for a half of a year.

Ah yes, the armchair experts of reddit.

Some geniuses point out:
>Form I-601A
Yeah, that's applying for a green card from a foreign country. Except he's STILL banned from entering the US for the next ten years after his deportation because of his prior overstay, so it doesn't do him a lick of good.

>tons of people just saying he can do it

The problem is unless you can launder your illegal entry into a legal one then you're fucked. A few thousand of the DACA recipients were able to get advance parole (basically acknowledgement that they were in the country illegally, they needed to go overseas urgently for important personal/education/humanitarian reasons, the US government agreed and agreed to let them re-enter the US border) which laundered their illegal entry in the US into a legal one and apply for green cards.

But if you entered illegally and couldn't get that? You're just fucked. If you didn't enter the country legally in the first place, then you can't get a green card or citizenship.

The guy who claims it just costs $8,000 married a visa overstay (who could be sponsored while remaining in the US) and then poo-pahs all talk of the form 601-A when it's pointed out that he would need to apply from outside the US.

Why isn't his wife and children deported too? We need to end birth right citizenship. It's the best solution, then these families can all leave together.

Since the US gave the impression that there would be a round 2, by not enforcing its immigration laws for 30 years, there should be a round 2. Then, enforce the shit out of the immigration laws and don't give a false impression that it is OK to stay or cross the border illegally.

Was waiting on this

Was he paying taxes? Send him back and send him a bill while you're at it.

You know what else should be illegal....posting only once. I will lobby for this and win. You’ll see

His parents were legal US citizens which makes the fact that the guy in OP news article was smuggled into the US illegally at age 10 by his aunt all the more baffling.

Don't get me wrong, I have empathy for the guy, but blanket legalization for anyone that got smuggled in at a young age would send a terrible message, basically if you can get your kid in illegally as a kid and hide them the sins will eventually be forgiven.

Maybe don’t come here illegally?

how is he 39, 49 maybe

agreed

hell walk right back over and move to sf and become che illeguara.

How about both?

Bullshit. I know multiple people (unfortunately) that became citizens after they came here illegally. You are full of shit and ignorant

>Maybe don’t come here illegally?
I'm in agreement with you 100% there. I just hate all of the armchair experts who go
>hurrdurr why didn't you become a citizen

For most of the Mexican illegal border crossers they entered the US illegally in the first place meaning there is no path to citizenship or legal status.

Asylum claim is going to be fucking useless (you have to prove you were persecuted against for a reason, not that where you live is violent/bad generally) and the U visa is very limited requiring you to be a useful witness in a government trial.

He could've returned to his home country, come legally, and eventually applied like everyone else.

Instead he saw the Reagan amnesty and hoped there'd be another round of amnesty for his dumb ass.

She's here on a green card. As a "permanent legal resident" she can't extend citizenship through marriage. She should lose her green card for knowingly harboring a criminal but won't.

She may be a citizen, but maybe not natural born, so that may have something to do with it

>If you legalize invading, you win

you can't change visa into residency unless you can demonstrate it wasn't your intention to do so when you arrived and you don't overstay and they allow you to do so. And even then you'd have to apply from outside the US having left under their visa terms.

Name one example with generic comments
>jane came from a nordic country in 2013 on a student visa
>she stayed past her visa expiration
>in 2015 she met john, a US citizen
>they married in 2016 and she became a US citizen

Most Mexicans entered illegally over the border.

If you have someone from anywhere else that overstays a visa, it is totally different. My cousin (US citizen) married a Finnish girl who overstayed her visa and she's on the way to a green card now.

That's basically what has happened except it's happened by force. I'm not arguing against it or disagreeing with you, just saying there's no way to apply for citizenship without the ten year re-entry ban if you were in the US for more than a year, which is not insignificant.

>After years living in the US for 30 years
They can't even form a sentence

How can illegal aliens live? How can you do literally anything inside a country, like driving, going to a hospital, owning property, going through college, etc if you're not even a citizien? I can barely buy a coke without showing my ID

And he lived in America for 30 fucking years no less.

>she would rather separate her children from their father than leave America
Still can’t get around this. She could get Mexican citizenship based on being married to him,

he took advantage of Americans for how many years?

WHY THE FUCK IS HIS ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILY NOT ON THAT FUCKING PLANE

>If you have someone from anywhere else that overstays a visa, it is totally different. My cousin (US citizen) married a Finnish girl who overstayed her visa and she's on the way to a green card now.

this is wrong, i dont care if its beaners or finns

once your visa expires GTFO

This is what I want to know. I know that they do everything in cash, but how do they have phones? You have to have credit for a lot things.

Where's the video! I want to see it!

he didn't invest in a couple hundred bucks for the lawyer to do paperwork.

why should I feel sorry for him being lazy or ignorant.

he was continuously committing the same crime for a duration of 30 years, not to mention (obviously) tax fraud by either not using his own or more likely any social security number. his gambit has easily paid off and he certainly has enough money scammed out of the american system to live very well in mexico. You can buy beach front acreage in mexico for 10,000 usd. The amount of money he has avoided paying in US taxes while his anchor babys sucked up education bux is probably enough to pay for a mexican mansion in shitholistan. which he is legally allowed to own. unlike americans who are not allowed to own property in mexico.

seems fair to me

Is that the Star of David on the bottom right?

d:^)

jus soil strikes again

this alien comes here. has babies who, despite his lack of citizenship, become “americans” because they were born on our soil.

it’s bullshit and needs to stop.

Always right