youtube.com/watch?v=z0shRuwMVag&feature=youtube_gdata_player
youtube.com/watch?v=lk0gm_Z81bE
youtu.be/lQNdS1KBA38
youtube.com/watch?v=K54T_TKZzU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No haha

>Sup Forums is a single person
No. Tsundereshit was cancer.

Yes. But Ryuuji is retarded and Minorin is best girl.

nope

Taiga and Jim Carrey are my favorite anime couple

Blue is best girl.

Eh, yeah I kinda like it. That kiss near the end was fantastic and you're cute as a button user

No and I hope you die during childbirth

Reminder that they fucked. Benis in bergina.

>Minorin is best girl.
Awful taste
The best girl is Ami, the only one mature enough

Fucking melodramatic bullshit. I don't give a shit about whiny little brats.

>Ami
Why do people even root for the third place girl? It happens way too often on Sup Forums.

Yes but it was too long, I think that it could have lasted 5 episodes and it wouldn't have lost any important content or character development.

Stop reminding me that this exists.

strawpoll.com/795zgxs

Yes actually
I really can't stand Minorin though, easily the worst character

What's the logic behind liking Taiga over Minori?

I feel like it's because you emphasize with someone who wants shit they don't deserve. A pathetic person that somehow wins in the end.

Is it because Minori's practically a perfect character? She's too "good"?

People like to root for the underdog.

Literally my favorite anime, definitely gettin' shit for this.

>Minorin
>Perfect
Part of the plot was to defictionalize the perfect image Taiga and Ryuuji had about Minorin. She have a lot of flaws actually but that doesn't mean she's not a good person. In fact, her problem is that she's too much of a try hard on keeping her optimism.

Oh, right. I just remembered that. I can really relate to her plight. That's likely a big reason I like her much more than the little shit.

But that itself is an absolute, isit not?

>rin
>good
Nope.

ya i loved it

Watching your show is like having period

Consider the Japanese Wabi-Sabi philosophy user. Imperfections create contrast and can make something more enjoyable. Taiga was a bit mean, sure. She definetly had some issues. But it's the spectrum of good and bad that makes someone relatable. To this point, i think she was a much more realistic, abeit still exagerated, character than Minorin.

Ryuuji and Taiga was fucking destiny, don't make me pull out hulk hogan

No. Everyone in the show was deranged, except for Ami.

I dropped it when everyone gave the glasses kid shit for not wanting to be class president.

In the PSP VN Taiga gets pregnant. dies in childbirth

Overrated Shit also taiga is a scumbag
youtube.com/watch?v=z0shRuwMVag&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Who else misses when Toradora! threads were ami hijacked?

(Miserable Shit)
Learn the difference

Half of this arent tsunderes, what has become from Sup Forums?

Greatest love story ever told.

I loved it, the pacing was one of its stronger points imo

I love watching it with Sup Forums every December but I'm hoping that we don't watch fucking OreImo after it this year

I don't fucking know. Maybe? I saw it like almost a decade ago.

You hear it you lose
youtube.com/watch?v=lk0gm_Z81bE

You piece of shit how did I know it was gonna be that song.

toradora is garbage

I only think it's ok, but funnily enough I watch it every time Christmas comes around.

No. It's just as cliche as most anime but for some reason gets lauded as something special and unique. It really isn't. An average anime for average people.

Do you think it's not cliche? It's stuff we've seen before with a glossy veneer to make teenagers think it's profound.

>only the lowly midling masses partake in such tripe, such an utterly average anime is not fit for one such as I. Exceptional.

You have a lot of pictures of fedora wearing anime girls, it does say something about you. The series is based on what are basically young adult novels right? The Japanese equivalent of what, like John Green?
If you like it that's fine, you can't read/watch the classics all day everyday, but don't pretend it's great fiction or anything. And especially don't get annoyed when other people are honest about it's quality.

Literally the naruto of romance.
Kill yourself if you like that crap.

?

Taiga should've got pregnant at Ryuuji's grandparents house to finish up the story.

you like the bush huh

Ebin intellectuals with no heart. If you don't feel anything watching Toradora you are dead inside

shallow will they won't they with a foundation made of tired tsundere garbage

literally don't understand what people see in this show considering its seemingly solid gold rep

Making someone feel something is not very difficult.
Show people a dead dog and they'll cry.
I literally once teared up to Eight Crazy Nights, the Adam Sandler film. Does that make it good?

Depends what you went into it for. If you're dead inside like some of us feeling things is nice sometimes.

>confess your love to each other wanting to get married and shit
>then proceed to leave town to live with parents who don't give a shit about you
>come back after a whole fucking year.
>magically pick up where you left off as if nothing had happened
the last episode should have ended at the 8 minute mark

>Sup Forums is a single person
Sup Forums is a single little girl

I watch it ever single Christmas.

>honest about their opinion
Fixed.

youtu.be/lQNdS1KBA38

Disgusting.

The VN was nice, too.

The anime was the worst thing to happen to this story. It should have stayed a manga. Taiga was Naru levels of shit taste tsundere. Not to mention the character designs compared to the manga are fucking trash.

I'm so glad this exists

youtube.com/watch?v=K54T_TKZzU4

Genuinely cute couple

I want to punch every character voiced by Rie Kugimiya. Don't know why, maybe it's her voice.

That's the greatest video I've seen in my life