White liberal parents: "we will send our daughter to a black school, surely nothing bad will happen to her."

White liberal parents: "we will send our daughter to a black school, surely nothing bad will happen to her."

Other urls found in this thread:

lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-rochelle/2018/01/15/mourners-funeral-new-rochelle-teen-stabbed-last-week/1033809001/
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ0fD3MgTew
youtu.be/Iu4--K0V0gU
thedailybeast.com/larry-david-shocked-to-learn-his-ancestor-was-a-confederate-slave-owner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet it was all over some guy.

Some black boy was pushing pipe in both these hoes and they fought it out at the neighborhood Dunkin donuts.

>we gotta start letting our kids stand up against bullies again!!1 It's the only way to make them stop!

This

Bitch had it coming

I'm gonna need to see some of her social media posts before I decide whether she deserved it or not.

It's just a likely theory is all. I've seen too many of these White chicks turn Black when they are around Black people, then play frail White girl when they are around White guys.

lohud.com/story/news/local/westchester/new-rochelle/2018/01/15/mourners-funeral-new-rochelle-teen-stabbed-last-week/1033809001/
Just a fight, nothing to see here.
Another case of keeds being keeeeds
Bullying is the only reason this happened

>Police said Brown was part of a larger group of five or six students from the high school who were involved in the confrontation with Schwab. Schwab was with a male companion who was outside the Dunkin' Donuts when she was stabbed.
Yep.

nip the coal burner in the bud?

In the what now?

BUT WHY ARE THE PRISONS FULL OF NIGGERS THO

fucking stupid nigger should get the death penalty.

how would i redpill my kids without getting them killed?

BECUZ JUSTICE BE RAYCIST

theres that famous negro impulse control

Sad. This happened in my hometown. Some feral fucks roaming the high school.

I read more about it. Apparently, Valaree (the girl who was stabbed) regularly carries pepper spray and has pepper-sprayed other people before. So she goes up with a group of friends to Dunkin Donuts, and Z’Inah (the girl who stabbed her) goes up there with her own group of friends. The two groups have an argument about something and someone steals Valaree's keys. So she follows the group around and the whole thing escalates with her pepper spraying the entire group and then Z’Inah stabs her.

White liberal parents are so afraid of being racist that they are willing to put their kids in in danger, then look the other way when they get the hell beaten out of them. It's child abuse.

In the US, never relax.

>Valaree
>Z’Inah
What's with these names?

niggers

Zena and Valarie look like normal names when they spelled like this.

Schwab sounds like a jew or german last name. Jews and Germans did not own slaves in the US, so it probably was a white guy (or a jew).

There was a picture when I looked this up, about a memorial outside of the place she was stabbed. It looked like two teens, both white and nobody else.

Niggers don't really need a reason to target white people, especially if there aren't many of them.

>TOLL STATUS: PAID

>she died before she could even be your waifu

RIP

Welcome to America. We have no culture and so we just make shit up.

Strange to see my high school in the background of these pics. I wonder how that place is doing.

She wasn't a coal burner but she was a little communist organizer. Pretty much the same shit in my book.

African Americans are like orcs.

The problem here is obviously bullying not African-Americans

>Jews did not own slaves in the US

oh. is that what they're teaching in school these days?

More like ogre

wow that white girl stabbed that poor innnocent ivy league scholarship black girl?

IMPEACH NOW FUK DRUMPHG AND FUK WHYPEEPO

Coworker at biotech company in Emeryville, CA was Chinese, from China. Lived in Berkeley, kids went to crappy school in flatlands near 80 (libs running city bus poor kids up to schools in hills). Chinese student picked on/beat up every single day by black kids.

ah really? DORPED

please stop it hurts

One dead, one in prison. Two less people to enjoy the fabulous Westchester County Fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQ0fD3MgTew

>Schwab sounds like a jew or german last name.
Schwab is the white bitch that got stabbed m8.

Black women do the same thing

this is the "victim"

the fact that her parents spelled it "Valaree" tells you that they were white garbage, which explains everything else

apparently the students are pepper spraying and stabbing each other, how do you think it's doing?

>Z’Inah

She violated the NAP. Why'd she have her keys where nigs can just grab them? Doesn't she know they like shiny objects?

They literally shake the hands of their daughters rapers and murderers and fight to get them out of trouble. How could biology have allowed such weak creatures? What purpose does it serve? I guess the weak are bowing to the strong?

Central nj here. Loved that commercial as kid.

leftists make their strongest argument against white supremacy by existing

U get none of this bud.

Watch "Wild West City, Netcong, NJ - early TV commercial" on YouTube
youtu.be/Iu4--K0V0gU

*ancap ball*
"when you violate the nap by using pepper spray on niggers then they stab you to death"

the nogs are the ones who violated the NAP though by taking her car keys through either intimidation or force

Huh, I knew they could improve!

>we will send our daughter to a black school, surely nothing bad will happen to her.

Nah, she was poor as shit and a dumb commy to boot.

>Jews did not own spaves in the US
Oh boy

Thank you for investigating, still seems like racial animosity and black on white violence to me. If she carried a firearm instead of pepper spray it would have had a better ending. Her life was put in danger by going to the same school as these animals.

>Schwab
This is the name of the white family in National Lampoon's OC & Stiggs

No its because of a legacy of slavery. If at anypoint in history, even 17 generations back, an ancestor was mistreated you will seemingly become a felon.

Its similar to the Curse of the Bambino,

Freed africans following the civil war colloquially refereed to it as the 'Hamilton Haunting'.

In summer the spirit comes out in full forces in the large city only to show how powerful it is to make all descendants of slaves felons.

>Jews didn't own slaves
*Seinfeld music starts playing*
thedailybeast.com/larry-david-shocked-to-learn-his-ancestor-was-a-confederate-slave-owner

Heh. I don't know that one. Maybe they didn't play it out on Long Island. But the Westchester one's been taking up space in my head for decades.

Oh no, that sucks!

systemic racism. it's my fault, I'm white and I made them all live in ghettos and choose drugs and crime over supporting their community.

>White liberal parents
my brother is a white liberal parent living in NYC, even thought it's "ethnically diverse" in the city the public school he sends his kids to is like 90% "white (mostly jewish) and they do everything in their power to keep the trash out.

>White
>Jewish
Choose one

roll the coal, pay the toll

Darwin award = around blacks, never relax.