Flat earthers are people being paid to “muddy the waters”...

Flat earthers are people being paid to “muddy the waters”. They are spreading flat earth conspiracies strictly to make other conspiracies seem stupid. Especially (((anti Semitic flat earthers)))

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try Schlomo Spherestein.

>Anti Semitic flat earthers
Do they blame the earth being flat on jews or something

If you believe in God and Jesus, you believe in the Earth being flat and jews are responsible for many atrocities.
I hope God finds you all well.

Initially a small number of them were probably being paid, but now enough retarded people have bought into it that it has enough momentum to run by itself.

Check out people like Eric Dubois who says Jews are part of the reason people believe the earth is a globe. He is a Zionist shill being paid to say this so that when redpillers say that jews control the media and banks they are automatically in the same category as flat earth retards
Watcha doin rabbi?

beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

Spherecucks literally can't believe their eyes.

No, they are just stupid
t. i know a guy who unironicly believes it, hes retarded

Listen I know neither of you ever left your shitty little middle America town full of inbreeds like yourselves, but go take a vacation somewhere on an airplane and you will see the earth is very obviously a sphere

Ironically that's the kind of retarded conspiracy theory they'd believe since you're both idiots who want to feel smart by knowing a secret.

i do actually believe that the movement generated to decieve people from looking into antarctica. i do believe atlantis is there. no wierd alien shit or hollow earth, i just believe humans are older than what weve been taught, even hitler sent expeditions there

yeah, or climb a tree. it's a sphere for sure.
and jews did 9/11

BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING KIKE!

The Earth is FLAT! Don't listen to me, do your own research. Trust your senses that have guided you to this point in your life. We are not spinning at 1000 miles an hour. NASA is nothing more than a CGI company. There is NO MEASURABLE CURVE ANYWHERE ON EARTH!!!!

>All the bottoms of clouds are flat.
>How does a plum-bob work on a sphere?
>Sea level
Critical thinking points user.
You DO realize you should be doing the opposite of what the jews do, right? So be Christian. They denounce him so much, but push degenerate filth everywhere - it's blatantly obvious.
Anyway, good luck. I hope Jesus can find you and help you!

>people believing NASA is real
Lets have a hardy good laugh at the unintelligent, brother.

Ok. Prove to me it's a ball, spinning at ~1000 miles per hour. Where's the curve? Why is the Earth 75% water, but yet none of the known properties of water make since on huge fucking ball? Open your fucking eyes Anons!!! Wake the Fuck UP!!!

I fly all the time. The earth has no observable curve, even at 12,000' AGL.
T. A pilot.

This.
You're all being lied to. The sooner you wake up and realize it, the better you'll be.
Look up and see with your own eyes just how close the moon looks at night. It's not 600 gorillion miles away - Less than 300 miles above the flat Earth. Look in to it, 5 minute flat Earth on jewtube

Its a movement created to make anyone become afraid of thinking outside the mainstream narrative because they see flat earthers and think wow I don’t want to sound like those retards
Hey rabbi, didn’t i ask you what we’re doing here? Answer the question

I fly several times a year friend. The Earth is flat. Even if it were a globe, given its' supposed dimensions you would not be able to see the curve from the height of a commercial airplane.

120,000 ft
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

flat = justice

They didnt start spamming it until we were neck deep in unironically entertaining hollow earth/looking into anarctica.

It's a red herring astroturf, not an association psyop

>its'
>thinks the world is flat
You're only priving the point that flat erthers are fucking retarded. Learn how apostrophes work.

>earth is flat
>antenna is curved
>no way in hell this is a fisheye lens

No shit

Literally no one even pretended to take it seriously until the alt right gained a fuckload of traction and they started shilling it here constantly

Now people talk about it IRL as if any of these fucking shills actually believe this garbage they spew

It’s the best the left can do now, distract us while they try to outnumber us using racial politics and immigration to outvote us in the future

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance

>antenna is curved
no

This is the kind of person who posts “guys I used to be a former Nazi and drumphf supporter but now after his latest tweet...”

Kill your self you pathetic kike piece of trash

only globeheads get paid to fake that the earth isnt flat retard

Even without the flat earth nonsense you conspiracy theorists aren't really known for being bright.

? And. Look beside it. Any distortion? No.

That's just an example. Go outside, do some natural science yourself. We are not moving. The moon is not a quarter of a million miles away. The examples are endless

I’m not accusing you of this, but anti-flat earthers lose so many arguments they resort to posting as flat earthier s posting retarded images.
If someone only argues with memes, they are probably a “shill”

You're an idiot. Go back to sleep and let other people tell you how the world works. You have to sacrifice every bit of your common sense to believe in heliocentrism.

So you just blindly trust and follow (((science))) at every step of the way?

You’re making my day right now this is fucking hilarious

Critical thinking is the highest example of intellect. You fucking mind zombies that defer your judgement of the physical world to others are the real dimwhits

I always hoped this was about getting us to make better arguments, am disappoint

You'll make my day if you come back and prove me wrong. Where's your proof? Or are you going to just talk out of your ass?

Sweet picture. I can almost see Neil Armstrong walking Pluto

Some people just can't be helped, you know what I mean? It's like there's a serious chokehold over them and their minds, they can't "see".

Or maybe they just don't want to believe. We truly do live in the matrix and some people can't be woken up.

>Especially

How much are (((they))) paying you to spread this absolute brain poison around the internet?

and you're the kind of pussy that has nothing of substance to add other than 'muh globe'. Fuck off Schlomo

Z-E-R-O!!! I'm TRYING TO WAKE UP FELLOW ANONS! 100% TRUTH

>but yet none of the known properties of water make since on huge fucking ball?
Wanna try that again?

Why do you retards think that flat = disc

That's a garbage depiction. Who says there's an edge? Think outside of the box Anons. Literally.

All flat earth threads are slide threads

No. Do you want to provide proof of water sticking to the outside of surfaces? I'm not talking small amounts of water forming spheres. I'm talking about water sticking to the outside of a spherical surface and curving. How about you try again?

gravity

Id love to see your example of what a flat earth looks like so I can see you shills Argue with each other over who’s earth model is right hahaha
I bet you believe the earth is 6,000 years old and that dinosaurs aren’t real too

They beleive everything they are told

To slide Anons into lesser important red pills like Pyramids on Mars shit. It's flat. Space is nonsense.

You realize 'gravity' is a theory, right? Don't believe me? Research it and come back. In the natural world there is up, and there is down. Things rise or fall based on density and buoyancy.

Not trying to be a dick, but no shit.
Any ridiculous conspiracies like flat earth or lizard people are just red herrings so that when people bring up the overwhelming amount of jews occupying key positions in influential institutions they can just be written off as "tin foil hatters".
>oh this again bud, this crazy racist stuff
>next you're gonna tell me about mole men, right?
>Don Lemon proceeds to laugh
>"n-no, what I'm saying is- the statist-
>Alright, that's enough out of you bud
>let's move on to our next expert
>goy watching: "wow, that guy was nuts, glad Donny boy set him straight
>I wonder if the next marvel movie will be as good as the last one

There is no 'map', only speculation. Flat Earthers only say there is no measurable curve and we are not moving.