Shingeki no Bahamut

Nina and Mugaro a cute

>Geee thanks mom for NOT TELLING ME EARLIER AND MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT FOR DOUBTING MY FATHER
>Also I'm sure my bro Kaisar sitting next to me wouldn't want to know either, I mean it's not like he TRIED TO KILL ME MULTIPLE TIMES BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I BETRAYED HIS TRUST AND AM RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS FATHER'S DEATH

It's not like Favaro couldn't have helped himself with the second point.

The thing is he actually could have told his father about that transport. So he might have actually blamed himself. Or am I wrong?

Anons, no more /son of whore/-posting, okay?

Not sure if I follow. If Barossa Leone kept them in the dark about Among and demons "to protect the town" (whatever the plan was) he knew much more than Favaro anyway.

Is Mugaro a girl? Because I think Mugaro was referred to as a girl in the most recent ep.

Nina is stupid, she sees Mugaro as girl just because he looks cute. She also thinks that if everyone has an old acquaintance it means they are lovers

>She also thinks that if everyone has an old acquaintance it means they are lovers
Did you mean OLD LOVERS?

Damn, Nina's stupidity is adorable.

Nina thinks Mugaro is a girl because she isn't used to men not making her heart skip.

Probably. Homosexuals and fujos are in denial.

Have you ever stopped and thought that you might be the homosexual in denial?

I won't stop believing until I see the slit.

It's called not being delusional

I want to fuck Favaro's mom.

Nina needs to stop being so cute and sexy

Explain to me Mugaro master plan

>pretend to be gril
>get close to Nina, go shopping, do girly stuff
>sleep next to Nina
>insert feminine penis
>dragon powers now switched off

this sounds plausible

Flop shit deserves to flop

It's not even up for sell you autist

She picked such a disgusting dress. Bring back the cute boy clothes.

I thought he let Kaisar think he was responsible so Kaisar didn't do like mom and kill himself?