CANADA YES

So this young muslim girl decieded to lie about getting her headscarf cut just so that she could get some pity points

youtu.be/61Wf2GzEf5g

>Canadian politicians all come out and cry about hate crimes
>Media causes an uproar about it
>Police starts a big investigation

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE
that it never happend, she lied, made it up

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/an-attacker-did-not-cut-her-hijab-police-say-but-why-did-the-tdsb-let-the-tearful-11-year-old-face-the-cameras/ar-AAuMdOv?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp
m.youtube.com/watch?t=605s&v=hgimG_9Fh2s
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/951921098341445634
youtube.com/watch?v=yjY_hx1pul0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sandnigger learned to jew.

Even more interesting if you take into account the fact they all knew that it was a lie hours before reporting on it. The propaganda of the left is real

msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/an-attacker-did-not-cut-her-hijab-police-say-but-why-did-the-tdsb-let-the-tearful-11-year-old-face-the-cameras/ar-AAuMdOv?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

>they all knew that it was a lie hours before reporting on it
wew lad
Media are fucking cunts

bump

As soon as I saw this on the news, including the live conference I knew it was bullshit. Something about it seemed very fake. Even the analyst at CP24 said he'd NEVER in his career seen a victim give a live testimony so early in the wake of an investigation. That was a red flag too. Then our cuck politicians, especially King Cuck Trudeau came out virtue signalling about it. It just screamed Canadian Version of Achmed the clock boy. What do you know, never happened...
Best part about it was the Toronto District School Board's manager for media relations and issues management...Get ready...(((Shari Schwartz-Maltz))) peddling the narrative, crying with the little girl in her arms.

>knew it was a lie hours before reporting on it
Didn't know about that part, very telling.

>Best part about it was the Toronto District School Board's manager for media relations and issues management...Get ready...(((Shari Schwartz-Maltz))) peddling the narrative, crying with the little girl in her arms.

and at the time of that image, she fucking KNEW it was fake. These people are mentally ill

If the C.I.Eh is reading this, pls hire me to work in the propaganda department. I can do much better than these chumps

I'm surprised he didn't issue a tearful apology to her and her family, on behalf of all of Canada

It was a completely orchestrated ploy to engender sympathy towards a hateful ideology before enacting laws protecting said hateful ideology from any sort of criticism. Problem was it was too amateurish, next time they will get a better child prop and really push it down our throats. Textbook taqqya on display here, masked cunts wanting laws allowing them maximum welfare (check) and make their ideology untouchable (almost there), this country should disband its broken.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=605s&v=hgimG_9Fh2s

Ezra did a good vid about it.

>inb4 (())

It wasn't. It was a misinterpreted constable that actually had stated that the conference had concluded before the officer who spoke in front of the cameras arrived at the scene to do her part of the conference. His tangled statement was interpreted as saying that the INVESTIGATION had concluded before the conference. Not factual.

>...incorrectly said that according to Toronto Police director of communications, Mark Pugash, the preliminary investigation had already been completed by the time Toronto Police spokesperson Const. Jenifferjit Sidhu arrived on scene. In fact, Pugash said that the press conference had been completed by the time she arrived on the scene.

However, more importantly, this from the same article...

>The family was asked by Schwartz-Maltz if they wanted to “join her when she spoke to media,” Bird said. “It (was) completely their decision.” Bird said he could not comment on the conversation between Schwartz-Maltz and the girl’s family...

Refer to: Looks like Shari saw a perfect opportunity to push the SJW agenda of the TDSB further into the public scope. Too bad Toronto police isn't as cucked as people think and actually did their jobs uncovering the truth. Politicians and the media will brush it right under the rug like it never happened despite the fake that making false claims to the police IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Her story involved an "asian man" cutting up her hijab. May have been a cry for help from a girl who wanted to be like other normal kids and not have to wear a diaper on her head for the rest of her life.

>Taqiya!
Aren't these cultural enriching experiments fun? Their purpose is to see how far one side will take it before the other reacts

reminder

I knew it was a lie because no canuck would be based enough to pull that shit, bunch of fuckin pussys

fuk u

The mother orchestrated the entire charade from the looks of things, the kid was just a bad actor. Was it all just to save face for her daughter and spare her a lashing? Or was the motivation more sinister, either way a crime was most likely committed and people who wear masks are not to be trusted as a general rule.

kek

he basically did that on Twatter
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/951921098341445634

the leaf is damaged, it's garbage.

No, it was a crime. Filing false police reports is a crime. Willfully enabling someone to submit false police reports is also a crime, even if they're young. If they're your own child makes it an even more heinous crime and constitutes legal action against the parents involved as well as any other adults involved.

I didn't reply and guess what happened :(

>its great to know that this didn't happen, diversity is wonderful .

Let's ignore that this wonderful muslim girl lied to push her agenda against everyone who is against Islam ....let's ignore that she commit a crime

Multiple kids getting didled by a muslim “”refugee”” in a public pool at West Edmonton Mall (who’s ideology specifically condones as correct actions btw) are played down and emote radio silence from Justan but somehow a girl getting a piece of clothing removed is an international crime against humanity?

youtube.com/watch?v=yjY_hx1pul0
what a cuck