What the hell did I get these results?

> Be told I'm 100% Irish
> Trace ancestors back hundreds of years: All of them are 100% Irish
> My entire family and extended family looks 100% Irish, no exceptions
> Get a DNA test done for fun and get these results

How is this possible???

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

11% mudslime.

Which of your grandparents was the muddy?

what is your hair / eye color OP?

Irish are niggers

>implying anyone from the British Isles is 100% anything

>American

Unless your parents were the ones to emigrate it's very unlikely they married pure into their ethnicity, same here there's too many immigrants not to have mixing. Also even if your non-irish ancestry is small it can still manifest hugely. A mulatto won't necessarily be 50/50 genetically, some genes will be more present.

You've proven you aren't white, paddy

Get an AncestryDNA lad

Don't worry too much amerimutt, assuming you've used 23andme it's nothing surprising. They're known to "accidentally" add diversity into the DNA results.

Didn't (((23andMe))) admit to faking results to add non-white DNA to white people as an attempt to ameliorate racial attitudes?

wasn't it revealed that they added fake results to those who possessed no african ancestry?

yes. don't worry OP you're 100% irish

Great thread. Forging the results so everyone will assume that wogs are "white."

>trusting kikes to give accurate results

just no

Nice larp, that's impossible, one of your grandparents has to be levantine, middle eastern or arabid

Most of those ((companies)) are run by the ((chosen ones)).

Its mostly made up in order to promote their agenda.

Why
in
the
FUCK
are
you
giving
your
money
and
genetic
data
to
KIKES?

Because Europe’s interbreed and rape each other constantly

Irish are mixed nordarabchinese.
>They followed you, imprisoned you, raped your women {hence the long reddish/auburn hair, green eyes, and rounded faces}.
BTW
>British & Irish % is stupid as they, British & Irish, are mixed people from all over the world,
Original Irish is a Nord opportunist.
>The names say everything about you and your pham and WHERE YOU COME FROM.
>0.6 anglo-saxon.
.lul.

Your flag should tell you the answer, Mutt.

I have brown hair and green eyes.

Ah yes, it must be kikes who brought slaves to Madeira...
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

Autosomal test where?

My dad's parents are from Milan and my mom's are from Paris. This is what I got

Granddaddy got cucked. By someone who was half Italian, half Middle Eastern.

>American flag
>Thought he was 100 percent white
mfw

>How is this possible???

(((they))) lie

This really is not unusual OP. The Moors and Spaniards (with nigger blood from the Moors) raided Ireland routinely in the 1600's. Especially in and around the Cork area.

One of your ancestors is a rapebaby.

0 is < 0.1%

Maybe they can only accurately measure up to 0.1%?

Somebody got cucked by achmed a few generations ago.

> West African
I hate to tell you that buddy...
You're a nigger.

>How
whores and cucks

0.5% is error and way less than some Amerimuts in the South get

Kill yourself race traitor

lol you actually wasted money on this bullshit they have admitted to putting whatever they want to fuck with people

>Broadly
WTF!
BTFO bro STOP jooing it.

You are barely even White, under 30% since you have shitskin, italian, irish and south european blood
What a fucking mutt

Some Iberimutt must've given your great granny the business

You have a grandparent who is half-Lebanese and half-Itallian I'm wagering.

That was only less than 1% results for African DNA so they're not really lying.

U know they just make that shit up right?

You have Italian blood. Italians are partly Middle Eastern. You're still white.

Don't forget, Rome made its way to England. If your pure Irish, then chances are on of your parents where Roman from even further ago.

A lot of times people changed their names when they came to America so that spic Vicente Fox used to think he was Irish but he was actually German and his grandfather changed his name to English and never spoke about his heritage

>7.3% Italian
*inhales* AHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHA

allahu akbar! Asalaam Alaykum brother

Anyone who takes those DNA tests and expects honest results is a fucking retard

Paki in the potato patch?

Grandma was a little naughty wasn't she?

your dads side was sicilian

>willingly handing your DNA over to some jew-owned ancestry company
>"you're a nigger, that'll be $200.99+tip"

and now they're going to get the real money by selling your DNA to the government and corporations.

Ginger hair originated in the Middle East so if anyone is a ginger that could explain it

>the results are bullshit

you just don't know your ancestry. I've done genealogical research for 20+ years and dna tests match my extensive family tree mapping. I might be inclined to believe the purported claims that they add

TIme to have a little talk with Mommy.

Someone in your family may have been a lebanese or syrian christian who emigrated and assimilated quickly about 50 to 100 years ago.

0.5 isn't error.
0.1 is. Sometimes. Not when you're from Southern Europe though. And it's called "noise".

Are you mocking God's favored children? This was most likely run by sjws or the like l, not Jews.

Or you have one Italian great-grandparent and one Lebanese great-grandparent. Catholic immigrants to the United States commonly mixed with each other. It's why you get things like O'Hara Sons' Mexican Kitchen (Mrs. O'Hara was a Mexican). You'd be surprised how many Lebanese ethnics I know in New Mexico. They integrated seamlessly with the diaspora Spaniards here.

Grandpa was cucked, no way around it, user.
Like another user said, Paki in the potato field.

>confirmed tampered results
>giving your dna away to a confirmed evil corporation who has literally already patented your dna

>Moortogese

23&me is retarded. I traced my Sicilian side back to like the 1700s and they’re all Sicilian with really Sicilian names. I’m half Sicilian and they said I was about 8%.

You know they manipulate data just to fuck with people. I can trace my ancestry back to 13th Century but I'd still probably get 10% north African or some shit

>23&me is retarded.
of course

if we're all one race the human race how can any results be valid

give links to things like this please

> Yakut
Do you have some asian ancestry or it's from your Finnish side?

FORTY
FOUR
PERCENT

You are a wog you dumb cunt

My great, great, great (can't remember how many greats without pulling it up) grand pappy owned 4 slaves in SC and fought in the Civil War late in his life.
This is documented from his tax records and I can trace my ancestry back to before the revolutionary war, old school 'murican.

>Thinking a DNA Test means anything
They can't reliably distinguish between European groups.

They've admitted to fucking with the results.

Because Sicily was invaded by everybody. There's no such thing as sicilian, just like there's no such thing as Italian.
Normans, levantines, moors, greeks... they all were fucking each other.

Far more likely than cuckoldry is that one of your grandparents was adopted and never told.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're a fucking Mutt, op.

They were pretty accurate with my (((dna))), though they weren't precise

Probably you have an Italian great-grandmother who got knocked up as a teenager by a Lebanese bad boy and she gave birth in a nunnery, and a nice Irish couple adopted the little bastard.

Pilpul detected. Yes 0% is less then 1% but they knew it was lying and did it anyways to fuck with people and they even admitted as much. That's called using information to manipulate things which is kikery. This is the slippery slope to all jewish lies. Just the little "funny" non-lie to mess with the "bad" man right?

How come?

It looks like your great-grandfather was a cuck

Torille!

fwiw these companies have openly admitted to fucking with results and not even trying to give an accurate report.
I wouldn't be surpised if half of the swabs go directly in the trash and they just make shit up.

2nd degree Mischling? If you're married to a German and don't practice Judaism I guess you don't go to Auschwitz.

your mom got banged by a paki

That's what I explained to my counsins at the last family gathering that I got blackout drunk yet. I'm hoping that's all I said

You're a Jew Harry!

Geneology tests have admitted to adding in random percents to, and I quote, "mess with racists"

they specifically said this while referring to white people as a whole

>another DNA test advertising thread

Try again albanian mongrel,with infe. complex.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

you may have to have an account/kit to see the forums
No asian ancestry, so perhaps just finno-ugric noise
It's still an emerging technology, it will get more precise in the future
suomi mainittu! :::DDD

Idk why people use these. They're absolutely garbage data, it's all fake and random.

A couple sent their triplet babies DNA in and came back with all different results. 23 and me admitted to adding Jewish and black DNA to "mess with rascists".

Don't use it, it's trash

I'm half-Syrian and we're almost identical. I think that your mom got kebabed, brother.

HAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHA POTATO NIGGER ITS REAL

Where's the source?

During the last Ice Age (glaciation), Ireland was uninhabited. When the climate began to warm, the first farmers moved out from Mesopotamia and into Europe, mixing with indigenous Europeans in all the southern regions where it was warm enough to farm. These mix-raced ancients were the first to settle the British Isles. That Mediterranean DNA is why in insular parts of the British Isles you still find Med-looking people. For example, Catherine Zeta-Jones is Welsh, but looks very Med.

The source it's there, just look to the link. Just the biggest ind comp of samples and runs