CNN HOST THREATENS TO TAKE ANSARI'S ACCUSER JOB

youtube.com/watch?v=y4bAULTwAJU&t=17s

Just watch it. She threatened to take the job of the girl who was raped by their shitskin sacred cow.

Look at 3m 10s

"you chose to remain anonymous, lucky you. but as you grow in your PHOTOGRAPHY career"

She signaled she knows where the girl works. That's a very badly veiled threat to dox and take her jobs.

CNN IS AIRING THREATS TO TAKE RAPE VICTIMS JOBS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuTReBPNx88
youtube.com/watch?v=jvTsDvi_F6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it looks like shes transitioning, into what I dont know but its not a human woman.

I saw it too, I hope Fox and youtubers pick it up. Whoever is feeding her with these lines watched godfather and thinks it's non fiction.

based CNN fuck that bitch

CNN / Ansari created this "listen and believe" monster and now it's eating them up.

I think the girl got confused when Aziz randomly pulled his pants down and shit.

kek

ahah get fucked
reap what you sow

This. Push it back in their faces - especially if they're going to get hostile on anyone dumb enough to push the bounds of their feel good campaign of professional victims.

>Be shitskin wierdo hollywood faggot who pedals normie bluepilled politics
>act like holier than thou fag who propagates metoo moral panic as an attempt to smear the president
>Act like a weirdo sleeze with a woman

>Be left wing propaganda "news"
>propagate metoo moral panic as an attempt to slur the president
>moral panic is doing nothing but destroy the propaganda peddling shills on your side
>"OKAY THIS METOO SHIT ISN'T DOING WHAT I WANTED TO DO, TIME TO 'VICTIM BLAME'"

>mfw the fire rises.

Someone needs to pull a Kevin Spacey/George Takei with Dom Lemon.

Seriously, let's make it happen guys

>liberals start attacking the accusers when shitskins are the ones being accused

What are the chances that the only reason CNN are defending Aziz is because he has dirt on a bigger fish? CNN is defending him because they know he is a weak link whom will turn on his master when the heat gets too high.

Right wing women are learning to use the left wing Alinski tricks

The fire rises indeed.

I'll say it again, Don Lemon is a easy target. Homossexual sexual deviant. We just need to find a RW faggot and make it happen.

Woah, that was more threatening than I expected. Why is tv lady so pissed?

That was really weird.

There’s got to be something because this seems like an abnormal reaction.

Sounds like a job for Project Veritas

>Fox
Just saw a segment on Fox's The Five, singing Ashleigh's praises.

Thousands of slide threads as usual, keep bumping this thread guys

Instead of complaining how a non-white can get away with being accused, pretend to complain that a non-black is getting away with being accused to get liberals to attack CNN
>start new twitter campaign
>#IfHeWasBlack
>make posts complaining the only reason why the victim's claims are being dismissed is because the attacker wasn't black
>"Aziz having the media attack his victims for him is another reminder black people and other PoC's suffer differently. If Aziz was black he would have lost all his future roles by now!"
>while ranting about identity politic nonsense keep throwing in words like "victim" and "attacked" when talking about the woman complaining she wanted red wine but got white
>nigger chimp out
>liberals instinctively follow
>enjoy CNN damage control

She needs to be fired asap .. cnn likely did the poo a favour by attacking the victim, so now they own the poo .. look for the poo to be a huge cnn cheerleader from this day forward and will be used as a propaganda asset for cnn

The accuser said herself she's a photographer, you moron

How do I know that this isn't the slide thread?

ye, she was like imma gonna suck his dick and he'll go away, it didn't help the first time so she tried it again and again...the real sexual harassment here is aziz's blue balls

Ashley Banfield was that glasses wearing milf who looked like she was always ready for a facial.

This shit seriously hurts my brain to think about.

>hurr durr Fox is on our side hurr
Back to /ptg/ cuckservative

All it had to this #metoo to backfire was a brown muslim man...

I think they settled brown muslim men higher in the victim scale.

Because they don't want young white women to use their power against shitskins
The only rape accusations they want are those against powerful whites or white looking Jews
If they allow the bloc of dumb white sluts and the brown horde to start fighting each other than they lose

This. We’ve been searching for a weak link in this chain and he must be it.

shill

Oppression Olympics will always be the left's undoing.

>TFW you read #metoo as "pound metoo"

This #metooreeee has gone too far. Don't get me wrong, I hate Aziz goat fucker kebabs ass.

why do all of these CNN hacks have to deliver their "heartfelt" opinions of a teleprompter?

>This #metooreeee has gone too far.
It hasn't even begun.

The women around me are starting to defend the men.
Do you guys think the cat is out of the bag or have they been brainwashed again?
Or are they just afraid that they may never get hit on again?

It is all propaganda... you know that.

Motherfucking jewish predators

Oy vey goyim

Its anuddah shoah.

>Motherfucking jewish predators
There are quite a few. I need to update this pic related.

This is the beast they've been feeding and nurturing for a long time and now, like how many nigger dogs have done before, it's snapping back at its owner.
It's the future they chose. I have no sympathy for them.

fake news all over again

Someone with shop skillz, you know what must be done

They need more Muslim (and Indian) cheap laborers probably and the accuser could be white for all we know. I doubt they would have the courage to question a non white rape victim on her story. The Jewish Masters hate when their Slave Labor scheme gets interrupted by white backlash.

1st and 3rd

Doesn't sound inhuman enough to be a skinwalker so I'm going with lizard person.

Same, my mom is a pretty avid feminist but she has criticized the #metoo shit quite a lot. I don't have enough faith in women to think it's a cultural shift though.

Well, #metoo is pretty much 50% bullshit anyway, if CNN coverage had been like this from the start it would be fine.

Ok so it wasn't just me dropping red pills. Its happening to others as well.
I figure they think if they lose their last bit a validation as attractive what do they have left.
Another thought is women know mens nature and don't want it to vanish like everything else.

>Just octothorpe things.

>CNN is so based now
wtf I love CNN now.

She burned the coal...

It is fun watching these leftist dismiss a #MeToo tier situation because the target is a trash lefty comedian. Leftist are showing they can be broken.

>last minute scramble to avoid Lifetime Achievement Fake News Award

These idiots are scared shitless now, men will be willing to not even date as a result of these accusations driving them away via fear, this will force women to have to do a LOT more work to get a man.

Lot more people are going to go MRA/MGTOW after all of this. Chad Thundercock will most likely even fuck off after seeing the potential damage it can do to him financially.

Ive been wondering what kind of benefits this is going to give men, like how it is going to manifest. I have been out of the dating pool for many years so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

>It is fun watching these leftist dismiss a #MeToo tier situation because the target is a trash lefty comedian. Leftist are showing they can be broken.
How are people on Sup Forums so naive? CNN is deep state's mouthpiece. The Deep state needed to snipe Moore, so they started a movement (MeToo). Now the movement has served it's purpose (it's too early to attach Trump).

They need to shut the movement down. The only way to do it is to get the MSM to blame women for false accusations. That halts the movement. What you're seeing is precision from the deep state.

Why has Sup Forums become so retarded?

brown people can't rape
rape = penetration + power

Not bad

sure but why

It is mostly going to make women become very desperate for male attention to the point they will eschew their own philosophy to date again.

The real hardcore feminazis will die alone and their philosophy crushed because women will get rid of them as they see them as dead weight in their plans for a relationship.

Get a load of this stupid nigger.

I was listening to NPR on the way home -- even they were shilling for the shit-skin sacred cow. How can we ramp things up against this shit-skin?

>sure but why
If MeToo is left unchecked, then the puppets the deep state has put in place, in Congress, in the Media, in Hollywood risk being taken down by women who are not deep state assets but are retarded enough to believe the MeToo movement, or women who have good intentions.

LMAO lets get #back2thekitchen trending

Pretty much. The left is shitting itself now that it's own pawns are turning against the behemoth they made

CNN is melting down, and it is turning into comedy gold!

Philip Mudd's Shithole nigger exploits: youtube.com/watch?v=DuTReBPNx88

Don Lemon can't control the narrative with MLK's nephew:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvTsDvi_F6E

And now feminazi Ashleigh Banfield is TRENDING on youtube because of a threat she made to an anonymous woman's career!

CNN....

You're just too much for me...

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

DATES

It was always a political weapon to target college educated white males.

Duke
BYU
brock turner
Rolling stone
Knees together judge.

These were all white educated males being targeted. And the best part: they were all false rape accusations. Every single one of these national headlines was a false rape accusation. Literally made up fake news.

Now tell me one of the names of the richmond rape where they brutally raped a girl almost to death while 40
Spectators videotaped, and no one called the police for 2 hours.

>roastie fucks a white boy, dislikes and accuses him of rape
>white boy ends up in jail for years, probably got raped while there
>later he was proven innocent: noone cares lol >some will even joke about it on tumblr and call him a loser

>woman gets raped by some poor migrant in need of relief
>media lashes out with an "open letter" with veiled threats of ruining her life and career
>and that's about an accusation, fuck the due process
just look at the reporter's expressions, she seems to be truly enraged. i feel disgusted

Wow - did you see Lemon's facial expressions? A total little flaming bitch faggot - no doubt this little cocksucker prances around his apartment in a wig and panties teasing some faggot to rape his fucking asshole - What an absolute faggot, Lemon is. Queer little fuck.

I want to fuck this old bitch so bad right now

Yes, publicly oust her. BURN THE WITCH!!

Beautiful

Definitely something odd here. These (((people))) are collapsing. Start digging into this Poo.

When she used to wear glasses she was just begging for a facial.

>get raped lose job

excuse me is this sweden?!?

leftists just need to be gassed in industrialized death factories.

Aziz Ansari is irreligious and pushes for shit like gay marriage.

People support him because they realize the accusation is bullshit. If it was a serious accusation, even without evidence, more feminists would have sided with the woman.

Its a political weapon agaisnt college educated white men.

Thats why you know who brock turner is but not anymemer of the Richmond rape nor the black guy who raped a 90 year old to death and lit her veteran husband on fire.

Its to destroy white men.
But its targetting actual rapists who are (((white men))) and minorities. Thats not okay. See

Ugh she looks wired here. Still, her jaw and my chin would make a handsome son

no. this is sweden 2.0 . murica will be enriched by all the mudlsimes in the world and bathed in poo. a little slice of hell on earth for all the world to see and look on in horror as the only thing standing between europe being raped to death and white genocide with ovens is dying on national television. and yes those are the 2 options you can be raped to death of climb into the ovens with merkel at the wheel

We already knew that. Brown man is always high than heterosexual white woman in the victim hierarchy.
Heterosexual white woman is at the bottom, right above heterosexual white man.

Lol I thought that same exact thing. Like that chick from big brother who’s in a couple gifs.

What makes you think anything he did can possible be considered rape or sexual assault?
Read the article before posting for gods sake.

because they don't understand how journalism works.

he's atheist but his parents are Muslim, which I know because he complained that Trump wouldn't have let them in and makes him scared. Ironic, since apostates like him are specifically sentenced to death in Islam.

I don't know why I expected a high dislike ratio on the video. I guess I thought liberals might see the hypocrisy of victim blaming and ignoring the accuser after campaigning against those stances for years. Silly me.

You forgot they always have the moral high ground and get off on shaming.

WHEN DID LIBERALS BECAME THE BIGGEST ROY MOORE FANS?

HOW DARE A WHITE WOMAN SUGGEST OUR HOUSE SANDNIGGER WOULD EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT SEXUALLY ABUSING HER?

THIS ONE GETS THE STONE MEIN FELLOW KAFFIR

lol the second they go after the shitskin they do a 180. Weinstein, Rose and all the other people caught in the Metoo thing did the same thing...and now they shift. hahahah

Identity politics once again eats their own. Shitskin vs. Feminist = SS out on top

>She signaled she knows where the girl works
she said she was a photographer in her accusation

how DARE you accuse someone who isnt white of doing anything wrong

>HLN

HLN is CNN?

makes sense

its about the tone in which she says this, watch the video