Nigger Hate thread

Nigger Hate thread.

Crime is gay. In prison, you get raped but other dudes lol.

hello

Believe it or not Baltimore used to be one of the greatest places to live on the east coast. I'm originally from Baltimore and we learned a lot about it in local history class... funny how we ask how it turned into what it did and the answer we're taught in school is always "the economy crashed."

White people stole all those things from niggers, so stfu.

Sit down, monkey.

>the economy crashed."
lmao

Is it truly gay if you don't enjoy it?

>gets knocked out
>still instinctively goes for the bike

The Abomination.

Kek

bleached

Quality kek

This is the story of every city east of the rockies

Kek. Redpilled by life

going to prison is probably one of the biggest fantasies a gay guy could have. I wouldn't be surprised if black are by nature more gay and have built their culture around being locked up with other guys, forced into being gay

>Obama getting shot by the police

The chimpout would be legendary

This fucking guy

Seriously, how can White Boys™ even compete?

when i think back, its actually funny.
>Half white
>Muslim sounding name
>Talks like a white man
>Looks like an arabic man

America has yet to have a black president.

And if his wife ever becomes president.

They have yet to have a female president...

She's pretty QT

Jesus she looks like an alien

tfw too hot looking for a black girl and too ugly for a white girl

She looks like a fucking monkey. Have some self-respect.

Put her hair in a tight braid and some makeup and she'd probably pass for an ugly white chick desu

Chad manlet vs. Virgin lanklet

You're not a pigeon, nigger.

nig got aunt jemima'd

this video would have gone rival if it took place in europe or the u.s.. but since it was in dubai its fine

someone says this every time this webm is posted. I'm calling you out

>mom black
>dad white
>issues with identity
I thought race didn't matter.

>that comical puff of smoke as he hits the ground

African Americans are all innocent, no one is a criminal on purpose, there's always a reason to do those sort of things. It's not like "hey, I'm gonna Rob that store for fun" it's always something for a bigger reason like to feed their families, they're just reaching out for help, we should not condemn them, they're human beings.

>not increasing your grip level

>>Looks like an arabic man

He really does not.

Le 56% face.

Fucking disgusting, she must be negated to reproduce.

Im thinking in all the bitches that engendrate mutants like this, they should be punished accordantly.

i'd smash desu

I am sure the helpful niggers came in just around that time.

>stole
nah we aren't niggers.

>Is it truly gay if you don't enjoy it?

that makes it even gayer

It’s sad how all you crackers have left is this website to post. Y’all are too pussy to come out into the open because you know that we are stronger than you. That’s why over the years whites have been losing and we have been winning, your own women don’t even want you anymore lmaaaaao. Go cry honky snowflake!

Nigs out of White countries and all that, but this is just cruel.

Get out of my country, niggers!

Is she ok?

Another comfy thread for the night

Story? Never seen this with audio or context.

Nope, dead.

>animalsstuckinweirdplace.webm

She's not an abomination you piece of shit.

i dont fucking understand where they came from? they were still the same amount population wise, where did all the black people live? it seems like every east coast city was 95% white before the 1960's

I never met a nigger that i ended up liking. Gorilla purge when?

She look too fucking weird for me.

that's evil

I live in Norway, and not a shithole country, so idk

>ywn have a depressed halfbred abomination gf to hug at cold nights

Clear pale skin makes everything better desu. Still weird looking overall.

Shes smart enough to understand her position
I feel bad for her, its not her fault

From what I've seen throughout my highschool and college wrestling career, I can confirm that nigs suck at it. That being said, they are generally good boxers.

Fuck that got me good.

This has to be bait because absolutely no one could be this retarded.

Pretty sure killing people doesn't feed your family.

She looks like the main character of a (((modern))) console game

black people are all extremely gay, kinda like how women can go either way pretty easily? niggers will turn gay real fast, its fucking weird, guess it boils down to that child brain they share with women

That's actually pretty sad

I guess the same could be said about most US cities. I'm from Detroit. At one time it was the fourth largest city in the US. It was silicon valley before silicon valley. The arsenal of democracy. Then niggers moved up from the south to "work" in the auto industry. The rest is history.

Although I've noticed weirder mixes when it's the mother who is nig. Nigboys make "lightskinned" nigs, nigresses who rape white men make freaks

>tfw niggers can’t even into this simple message.
UNCLE TOM MOFUGGA

Happened in a lot of cities. Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit. Black people began to move north en masse due to segregation in the south. Got jobs in booming factories. However they brought a lot of crime and violence with them into the places they lived and middle class whites deserted for the suburbs.

A somewhat similar thing had happened in New York and Boston in the 19th century when Irish and Italians moved in, but not to the same scale as the white flight that's happened since the 60s.

they invaded the northern cities from the south during the first half of the 20th century, looking for jobs in the factories, back when we actually made things in this country.

wiki: great migration

why is she only using 1 hand

Found one!

Someone give me a Spanish rundown plz

Even the bike slap the nog for revenge.

I mean its sad if her eyes were a little bit warmer shed be a qt
A red pilled qt too

>Quintessentially American

La Creatura...