Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Carillion is not the only Zombie corporation infesting our Govt
unv.is/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-carillion-we-need-to-end-zombie-capitalism/20780

>EU demands 2 year veto on any bi-lateral UK trade deals
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deals-liam-fox-two-years-veto-michel-barnier-negotiating-guidelines-a8160996.html

>JRM: NHS austerity has to stop
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-nhsspending_uk_5a5dc8c9e4b04f3c55a57683

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Prescott rages as Northern Powerhouse remains pipe-dream
unv.is/hulldailymail.co.uk/news/its-fraud-drama-screaming-john-1071677

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Grauniad publishes "Opinion" supporting UK membership of EU army
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/the-guardian-view-on-uk-defence-strategy-britains-priorities-must-be-european

>UkColumn News 15/1/17:
youtube.com/watch?v=yLTJezLUolQ

Polls:
Opinium/Observer : CON 40%(+1), LAB 40%(-1), LDEM 6%(0)

Quote:
>Only in Britain could it be thought a defect to be too clever by half. The probability is that too many people are too stupid by three-quarters.
John Major

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14860736
metro.co.uk/2018/01/16/man-tried-beat-excess-luggage-fee-wearing-clothes-7233150/#mv-b
twitter.com/eucopresident/status/953190235948666880
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko's_basilisk
youtu.be/sWsNOtjJt6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/14860736
>strawpoll.me/14860736
strawpoll.me/14860736

it literally makes no difference if you do in a kettle vs microwave

RACIST BRITISH AIRWAYS

metro.co.uk/2018/01/16/man-tried-beat-excess-luggage-fee-wearing-clothes-7233150/#mv-b

These fucking replies

twitter.com/eucopresident/status/953190235948666880

So, will Theresa May capitulate on Macron's Calais migrant demands?

desu I see getting tortured for months about the same as getting tortured forever, it's the worst case scenario either way. Either way you have to accept that's a possibility and just try not to think about it while you carry on with all the other possibilities that actually happen.

Do Micks like pats on their heads?

>will Theresa May capitulate on
The answer is always yes

Does anyone try to buy this for 10p? Seen it 100 times on here and only just read the fine print lol

This. What happened to "I'm a bloody difficult woman"?

She's been a total non-figure as a PM, totally overshadowed by other people the entire time. Even fuckin Dave seems like an interesting historical figure by comparison and he was just a posh Deano

Lol get fucked eddie. nothing ever goes right for you

We'll be swamped with thousands of fugees within months. As if it couldn't get worse at the moment.

I didn't think it would be this way, but May's basically turned out to be about as bad as it could possibly get for a post-brexit PM. I hate both tories and labour but I can't even decide whether May or Corbyn is worse right now.

What happens if Brexit goes completely tits up?

#
The idea of rokos basilisk is that the AI will punish you in the future for not helping create it now. A sort of paradox, allows it to act in the past. If you know about the basilisk, but dont contribute to help in its creation, when the singularity happens it will upload you and fuck you up.

This actually scared the shit out the AI heads at less wrong, they had to ban the topic, kek.

we have our own minister now?

I'm just posting on Brit/pol/ stop sending your scary AIs after me

Lad, this Prometheus-tier shit won't be happening in our lifetimes so there's no need to worry about it.

You mean what's happening now?

It's stunning how much of a non-entity she is.

I've given up caring about this. All it does is annoy me.

Move to Poland

This tbqh. There isn't one single thing that she has done well. She even managed to alienate Trump. She couldn't even declare A50 until almost a year after the vote.
To be fair though, she's still marginally better than Corbyn. He would never even have triggered A50.

the point is it punishes you retroactively

when you die the ai puts you in hell

You've got to say more about this. Why would an AI have any reason to feel vindictive over not being enabled sooner? It just seems like assuming the most edgy death metal dark future will happen because ????

He'smuch more of a leaver than she is.

first for Prime Minister Rowsell

I don't think I saw him crack a single smile through the entire Leave campaign.

>the parents

Fuck me they look like theyre straight out the fkn Addams family, that must be shooped

You can't be PM until you pronounce your THs like a white man.

I'm willing to bet the technological breakthroughs for AI like that to exist won't come to pass and even if they do, it'll be by at least 2100.

People in this country will never do anything to prevent their rights being taken away because they never truly had any in the first place. For going on 1000 years the people of GB have been ruled over by foreign invaders and parasites, and what's more have given their consent out of learned helplessness. The elite of the UK and their allies are the source of all the poisonous shit in the world - we are ground zero of (((financial trickery))) and our politics / media system is completely fucked beyond parody.

I see a lot of talk of 'going back' to a better time, or re-awakening some national spirit - this is impossible, because we have always been a nation of slaves.

So much bullshit has been going on, that it's hard to make onesself actually care anymore. It's like being punched in the face 10 times. After the tenth time, the 11th doesn't feel quite so bad, especially if it's a left jab rather than a haymaker.

She's a total joke and can't make a sensible move to save her life. Probably a crypto-communist or at the very least a daft anti-white type. But even that she can't do well: everyone she tries to pander to by being more and more centrist fucking hates her guts already and will never change that, whereas she loses more support from the elderly and rural communities with these sorts of moves. I'm rambling a bit but the point is she's massacring her own voting bases.

SPINELESS CUNT .. I wont doxx you but you getting sorted cunt an ..ThanK by FolloWing, TOLD dont kill everyone in the house firebomb/cats an kids not me .. target an do . !
I post these here where GCHQ can see lol

who can save .. lol 7 weeks after lol you dead mate .. !

fact is I got to go Id my Mother an set up her Funeral .. Anons listen I told hate her but I got put her in ground an forget Her.. ! cos she was my first .. !

Ive only seen him smiling after he titted up Thornberry. He's always grumpy because he has to wear a proper suit in parliament now.

It doesn't really matter when it happens if the people who get 'I have no mouth' are trapped forever, the point is there's no reason to think it would ever happen to start with

Allegedly. But he still cucked hard for Remain.
He could easily be talked into indefinitely "postponing Brexit in the common interest". He would brazenly declare that it wasn't a formally binding referendum and just leave it at that.

Corbyn's anti-EU sentiment is not motivated by the same reason as Farage's, or ours. He wouldn't want to hurt his natural allies.

you don't understand the premise.

Its a strategy to ensure the AI gets created in the first place.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko's_basilisk

>rationalwiki

Just vomited. This looks interesting though, I'm gonna have to come back and read it tomorrow. Cheers.

Tell me then

I wasn't going to respond but I can't ignore those digits.
Sorry about your mum m8, even if you didn't get on.

>So much bullshit has been going on, that it's hard to make onesself actually care anymore.
It's death by 1,000 cuts.

It's hard to get passionate about it because all transgressions when taken by themselves are just so minor, but you could never add them together because there's been so many now.

Brexits not Happening its we lose all Hum,an rights an good stuff an we pay stillthese Eu lazy cunts cos EU..!!!!!!!!!!

Where's my late night stoner crew at?
>alarm clock goes off at 6am for work
Last j of the night while I listen to classic FM lads.

Are you having a stroke?

I think thats the party machine more than anything. Retard students still think labour are remain, as they clearly haven't read the manifesto.

Corbyn's anti-EU stance is that it negative affects labour markets by flooding them. I agree with this.

lol vasectomies for all, make it happen toryboy

fuck off with your druggy culture.

My best mate is a proper bonghead, he always has been but he doesn't give a shit about ewt else the last couple of years. What do?

It's the women having the kids. Give them the snip.

Now zoom out
Also who the fuck is Eddie

bullets are cheaper

Listen user she Horrible .. an they are mite burn still garage to make a point ..ok ..leave car for 2 weeks .. nah 48 hrs would have them in !.. claim vandals /Mark up ok .. you repost this ..You can see where I go with it .. !
I didnt ask for a cunt mother ok
Marypoppins to the world
Hateful drunk pimp
I was baby of my sis but hated them grabbed an used , used an beaten badly as a 6yo

Kek
"XLM's gonna moon anonymongs!!"

Bait
>not even putting carillion on the front page
Carillion are literally that front company for the Columbian cartel from GTA III
All I want is 20 minutes more sleep in the morning and I don't care if the government starts a recession to pay for it

I saw them as kids cartoon in 70s ..

Holy shit Brit/pol/. Let go of the angry disinfo thoughts in your head. Breathe. Look at the world and understand we are all part of it in some capacity. Be the bigger man and help those who are less fortunate than you. It's literally the oldest guiding principal known to man. The golden rule, charity, love, compassion. It's the cornerstone to every society, despite what the edgelords will say. You ALL know this on some level but just choose to ignore it. Honestly I get it, like I said, it's that inherit urge to be different, to be a challenger to the overtonne window. I'm just asking for a little maturity, nothing more. In return - a world of happiness and social togetherness that you isolate yourself from will be yours. Yes - help the refugees. Yes - help the poor. Yes - help women. All these causes are important and vital...You. All. Know. This.

He'll either snap out of it or he won't. You can't really do much for him.

You can hardly blame a man for retreating from the modern world.

fuck off nobhead

Weak bait. Needed a Trump caused Brexit in there.

youtu.be/sWsNOtjJt6I
PLEASE HELP JOE OWENS

Ummm how about...

No

kick all the foreigners out of england and there wouldn't be any jobless and national pride might reemerge

don't forget to ban all jews from holding any position of power, and confiscate all their assets.

The thing is I went through all that and then grew up a bit because I drank, which is impossible to sustain. Weed is a lot more forgiving but also insidious cause you can just keep smoking and being mediocre forever without getting into any trouble.

Wont be happening while we're all globalised.

Plus, it's nigh impossible to combat any one of them given that before you've even finished learning about, something equally monstrous has come along that demands your attention.
It really is difficult to see a way in which Britain in 50 years will look better than now, except perhaps in the most autistic terms possible where you divorce yourself entirely from the human experience and confine yourself only to numbers on stock markets and bankers' portfolios.

Nite lads I Really not Larping .. just the Fact every onenes BIN GOOD ABOUT MY CUNT dead mum ....tHANKS X

God bless you user

He should get a patreon.

100%

The idea that things were sweet whenever is laughable. I’d wager that 90% of people living in this country have read less than 10 books in their life (not including forced shit)

You can see it in here too. People claiming they want a great nation but unwilling to change their own life. Half of these cunts watch cartoons as grown men. And half of those mastubate to them.

It must be hilarious to (((them))) watching all of it unfold even better than projected. Sometimes I think the people deserve it. Ignorant morons, all of them. I can sometimes see why (((they))) believe goys are lesser, etc, because arent we? So easily distracted and misled... many times asking for it. I don’t blame those who take advantage of the masses anymore, really. It’s the people’s fault

Should I?

>before you've even finished learning about, something equally monstrous has come along that demands your attention.
I know. It's all so tiresome. I might just give up the modern world and read old history and literature and pretend the clock stopped in 1900.

>Hullow yesh pleash give me money becaushe I need protection from the DAFTIE SHPIES! YESH! Okay thank you.

Which is gonna be more embarrassing - his poll result or his subscriber count?

Keep strong Mair you'll make it.

Stop being lonely.

I genuinely support woesy and think he will do good stuff in the future desu

No thanks

I want to.

;_;

I like his vids but I don't give money to ecelebs (other than anything they earn in ad revenue from me watching)

>IT'S ARMED FORCES NOT MILITARY.
OKAY?
>MOSLEY WAS AN ADULTERER.
>...Can I have what's in that ashtray though mate? I'm gagging.

Don't be defeatist.
It is better to think and say what you can do, and how it might be possible to make it happen, than spread doom and hopelessness.
Posting support for the two who have spoken out in public this week would be something constructive.
Leftists, globalists and sjws etc shit their pants when they see the slightest support for anti-globalism.

Eddie isn't homeless

i hope he ironically smokes cigars.