What's the strongest villain plot armor you've seen?

>Goes around wantonly kidnapping and killing children without ever attracting attention
>Makes no attempt to hide his actions. Servants can even sense other Servants uncloaked
>Has a bounty on his head for a free command spell, something Tokiomi and Kayneth really, really want after wasting one
>Neither Kerry's intelligence network nor the Hassans find him
>Not even good at magic, the only thing he can do beyond basic rituals is summon monsters
>Said monsters are so weak they get OHKO'd by nearly anything yet strong enough for one to physically restrain Saber
>Saber despises him and even fires a warning shot the first time they meet but she just stands there and lets him get away 3 different times. She could just lunge straight at him and take his head off, but nope. She even senses he's weak as hell
>Cthulhu COULD be destroyed by Saber or Gil (or even most of the 5th war servants) but plot says can't/won't just yet and conveniently none of the other 4th wars can do shit (not even Iskander's super duper EX rank NP slows it down)
>When he's finally taken out the rest of the story just moves forward like nothing happened despite spending nearly 1/3 of it's time responding to his antics

He was just there because Urobuchi can't help adding some kind of Coldsteel the Hedgeheg character to his work.

I don't think there's anything more obnoxious in any story than the villain who literally would not even be a threat if someone would just do their fucking job for half a second.

>Gets his ass beaten by some B ranks, but gets away
>Later takes out an S rank, but then gets his ass beaten pretty easily
>Keeps getting beaten
>Good guys literally just shrug their shoulders as he escapes
>His only real power is being an asshole and known "anti-personnel" moves
>Runs into a monster that's barely Dragon level
>Gets his ass beaten again
>Manages to run away
>Finally starts evolving for no reason until he almost becomes a second Saitama

Garou was easily the worst arc of them all.

Urobochi can't write for shit. More news at eleven.

Something to be said about ONE maybe not taking it seriously

that one ugly lanky faggot from Naruto

He literally managed to get away with genocide and high-profile murders doing fuck all and is currently considered somewhat of a friend

It was explained why he started to evolve. He became a monster via obsession like everyone else.

You're right though, he gets away a hell of a lot.

You'll have to be more specific

>Urobuchi is shit
How are you just now realizing this?

kek'd

Kiritsugu wasn't enough for him, huh?

Team rocket.

What is Thunderbolt Fantasy?

Muh

You got one point, next-

This asshole.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Clear Note? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Base form Clear note. I’m not talking about Second form clear note with the power of Shin Kuria Seunousu Baadorerugo. Hell, I’m not even talking about 100% Final form clear note with both Shin Kuria Seunousu Baadorerugo and Shin Kuria Seunousu Zarefedoora's powers absorbed. I'm talking about Shin Kuria Seunousu possessed complete form Clear Note with the Vino supplying unlimited heart power and even then his power being cut in half via the magical protective barrier around him that still managed to beat the Dufort Answer talker trained Gash and Brago with their True final form Bao Zakeruga and Shin Baberuga Gravidon.

Plot Armored Titan.
This guy must have cheated death more than James Bond at this point.

From what I could tell, he powers up massively from battles, soaking up experience like a sponge which also works to his advantage.

Fights some C-ranks, easily stomps them, pretty strong guy.

B-class fight him and win, he gets weak and limps away, but you know, he wasn't super tough or scary, so he can just leave, what is the big deal right any A-class would wipe the floor with him, so the B-ranks just let him walk. He then gets a huge power up learning from all the experience gained fighting B-ranks.

He fights some A-class, easily stomps them thanks to his power boost, they throw an S-class at him, who beats him into the ground. "Huh, stronger than I thought but nothing special, hes running away now but you know, who cares, I'll just beat him again next time if he comes back."

He comes back, fighting Demon level monsters and S-rank heros, destroying them. But gets stomped by a High-S-Rank or Dragon-level monster, he gets away but again. "So hes strong, but not Dragon level strong, no big deal because I'm top S-rank, maybe he will learn his lesson and stay down, either way he has no chance of beating me again."

Then he demolishes top-S rank heroes, and can keep up with Saitama in speed and survive serious-series blows.

I mean I agree it would only take one hero to finish him off instead of thinking "Eeh, he was tough but not THAT strong, no big deal." but that was part of his shtick, getting explosive power boosts via fighting people out of his league.

>mind control

>insanely OP abilities for no reason
>also wants to destroy everything for no reason
>is also a smug cunt
Clear Note was a mistake, but luckily that makes the golden book asspull all the more satisfying

>by some B ranks
What the actual fuck are you talking about, retard?

The only B class who managed to challenge him is Saitama, who is his foil.

Holy shit your whole wall of greentext is retarded. Saitama aside, only reason why Garou ever felt challenged on his journey was his adamant refusal to kill. Once MA wake him up by having THREE demon fags gang up on him he starts shitstomping monsters without a word but still spares humans because ubububu ONE can't just half his precious cast.

EX doesn't mean good, only that it makes no sense.

Not Sup Forums but Yuna from Breath of Fire 4.

No explanation needed for those who've played.

Any villain in Arrow, specially Merlyn

Kikokugai, Hello World, and that Equilibrium fanfiction VN are quite good.

EX doesn't mean its better than A ranked, just that its an exception that can't be categorized. Iskander's Reality Marble is EX ranked because his solders inside has variable stats. Arthur (Prototype)'s Excalibur is EX ranked compared to A++ for normal Excalibur because it has a variable restraint system that is unlocked by fulfilling various conditions. etc...

Not really, if you only take FSN and FZ into account EX IS better than A rank. However the type/range of NP is also important.
The only ones who could defeat Cthulu were Saber and Gil because they are the only ones with a Noble Phantasm with enough range to destroy a giant monster in one hit. Alexander's couldn't because even if his NP is just as powerful, it's still an army of dudes with swords and spears, it can't destroy that monster in one hit.

>plot armor

Dude was literally dead in a few days.

True

EX just means hard to quantify/can't be quantified. Iskander's NP is EX ranked because its power level doesn't fall inside the usual E to A ranking system. As a Reality Marble producing countless soldiers, it doesn't have a solid power level. Even against the greatest of attacks, as long as it doesn't carry the Anti-World properties (i.e. Enuma Elish) the battle will go on until one side run out of mana.

Ea/Enuma Elish is another EX ranked attack, because it is the weapon that reproduces Genesis and not even Gilgamesh knows its maximum capability.

Avalon is an EX ranked defense, no one knows how strong it is because it completely make the user invulnerable, and thus never have to face a direct hit.

Team caster was the worst part of FZ. They should have killed them off in ep 2 and done more Lancelot background

He's the poster child/prototype for these kinda villains

I didn't think having such a level of shit taste was even possible. I wonder if somebody will ever top your shitty opinion.

he was my favorite part because hes such an actual villain. should of kept him alive and had the Machiavellian chars using his chaos to ambush and kill the goody two shoes