Maybe if I fake crying and pretend to be upset, she'll be friends with me again and I can manipulate her some more

>maybe if I fake crying and pretend to be upset, she'll be friends with me again and I can manipulate her some more

Welcome to Women and Children 101.

I just can't believe how selfish and toxic Hanabi is, even if she is a woman. I'm thankful I don't know her, she can't rip my heart out from this side of the computer screen.

>fake
Nah, Honeybee's a big baby. Resembling a child is part of what makes her seem cute, but is also what makes her such a pain. At least the ending suggests she'll try growing up some.

I am going to marry short haired Ecchan

Who cares about the stupid dyke anyways?

You

Cute!

She's the author's waifu

She's also my waifu

>shares tender moments like this with Ecchan
>dares to tell her "I just like you as a friend"

God damn bitch.

OST when? It hurts without it.

If you hurt your friend,broke up and she still came back you, you wouldn't get emotional? I know I would. Those were legit tears of joy/relief.
She certainly did some horrible shit (pic related) but she learned and became less of a cunt. She handled that one guy asking her out at the end like a sensible person would have. Kuzu no Honkai healing and becoming a better person.
this

That reminds me, did any more info come out about that extra chapter?

>pic related
That was just honest. If you're getting rejected it really doesn't matter how it happens

If you're rejecting someone, is there any need to twist the knife like that? She took out her frustration on that poor guy.

>user reminds his high school years as they truly were

Jokes on you, I was the one doing the rejecting.

>ywn lose your handjob virginity to hanabi
also, this

I have one episode left to go and I hope I get to see best girl one last time ;_;

Shit show, right?

last ep is very good user, i envy you

I'll be sure to savor it although I wish I could have watched it with Sup Forums -- the Japanese are just making anime faster than I can watch it.

This month or June apparently.

What's about?

No clue. I'm hoping each character gets an epilogue. But I'm willing to bet money it'll be about Narumi and Akane.

Hanabi is my girlfriend!

Is this her?

She won in the end, right?

Wouldn't be surprised if the author wanted to but the editor didn't allow it

Was Hanabi a good girl?

Well she was a high school girl going through heartbreak but she did come off as a hypocrite at times because of her getting upset at akane's character while she was taking advantage of other people's feelings herself. She matured a bit at the end though.

Wasn't this about people in love with people they couldn't be with (Student x teacher) so instead they have sex with random people without any feelings for each other to fill the void?

This entire show was degenerate as fuck. Disgusting, decadent and depraved shit

>her