Sell your leader to the enemy in order to secure your access to hot brown pussy

>sell your leader to the enemy in order to secure your access to hot brown pussy
>become celebrated hero and Prime Minister of Japan, while also creating a family with that hot brown piece of ass

When will you realize Ohgi did everything right?

Ougi needs to be brutally killed in R3.

That is too good for him.
He needs to be forced to witness Viletta die - before their child is born, followed by Japan and everything he has begun to build as Prime Minister up in flames

Nope Ougi represents Japan. He will get happy ending.

They will get rid of the unpopular characters and there will be a new cast along side the popular mains.

>He needs to be forced to witness Viletta die - before their child is born,

user I don't think women can be pregnant for 5 years

Oghi technically raped her as she was mentally unfit to give permission for sex, under the law.

Ironic how she use to spew all Numbers are shit and honorary Brits aren't Brits.

No R1 and R2 had a gap of over a year. Oghi popped a baby in her when Lelouches maid tried to kill her

Why is she so long?

Lelouch deserved it. He went mad with power and betrayed the true purpose of his resistance.

Ougi stood up to a tyrant.

You forgot the NTR.

>betrayed

Except he didn't, he just never mentioned geass because 1) it would make him seem crazy to everyone 2) there was no point in revealing that info. He had no real intention of ruling Japan or the world, just obliterating Britannia and making a peaceful world for his sister to live in. He went diabolical evil when he realized Schinzel had the upper hand to go full tyrant and basically rebuild what he sought to destroy

I want to fuck every female this guy draws so fucking hard oh god

clamp

Fixed

Upper arm still needs to be longer.

what was with the character design in this anime anyway?

Clamp.

I can't count how many times I've creamed my pants to that pic.

This is good.
Why are Geass characters so damn long?

>it's been a long day

And his children, don't forget to kill his children in front of his traitorous face !!

Great.

clamp

CLAMP.

Reminder that C.C. could literally compact your dick just with the pressure produced from clenching her anus

If Sunrise has any integrity R3 will open with Ougi being assassinated.

How do nips see Ohgi? Considering how beloved Lelouch is by Code Geass fags, I doubt they'll be happy with him.

Ougi did the right thing. He described as a "nice guy" (ie boring) by the CG women. He's always playing second fiddle to someone else; he has no leadership qualities.

He literally found a beautiful woman. No way he could let the opportunity slip: to have someone to love and protect.

I understand that he betrayed Lelouch for pussy. I really do. What I find unacceptable is that he got away with it. Like if what he did was the right thing all along. No repentance, no punishment. He goes and becomes PM despite being absolutely shit at leading.

If they maintain plot and character consistency, it's possible his shitty leadership abilities will directly result in the crisis that leads to Lulu's resurrection.

T I G H T
I
G
H
T

how come the best guy gets no pussy what so ever in this show

this guy is underrated

He gets to work at a nice bar by the end of it, I'm sure that someone will believe him when he says he was best buds with Zero, so he's bound to meet someone someday

Also one of the bridge bunnies called him senpai in the last episode

That is probably the thiccest CC I've ever seen, that big girl doesn't even look like a CLAMP character.

Reminder that we're not going to see him because the VA died.

I want to eat her cooking.

>Ougi represents Japan

They guy that literally failed to accomplish anything until a foreigner gave him some authority and then he used that authority to sell Japan and China to foreigners?

Their first can be a stillborn, and in R3 they can be eagerly waiting for another, healthier kid.

>Ougi stood up to a tyrant

Lelouche never even ruled anything outside the Black Knights, what tyranny? He didn't even want to rule anything, he wanted to kill Charles and then go live somewhere quiet with Nunally.

>With his ultimate scheme, he was able to fake his death and have lolis control the entire world

arms too thin, indicator for weakling DNA

would not breed

She can also fit in an average travel case.

>Posting the edited version

Holly shit that borwn godess
Im watching the shit out of codd geas right now

pffff