Dragon Ball Super

Dundun dundun dundun dun dun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bL7MNm6takw
youtube.com/watch?v=r7Nbek8W7IY
youtube.com/watch?v=Es9Fk6v5n-0
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They will recruit Cell once Freezer tell them to fuck off.

It doesn't matter, both are far shittier options than Buu and now the only thing worth watching this so-far-garbage arc for is the saiyan girls.

Use the catalog retard

KEK
sugoi

>recruiting the weaker villain
stay mad Cellcucks.

They recruited fucking tien and roshi. Right now they could literally recruit pilaf and I wouldn't be surprised, they'd just say he was secretly training all along and hiding his strength.

they did mah doughboy Buu dirty

>Freeza in the team
And Krillin's face now makes sense in that image

>implying he didn't train offscreen
>implying this won't happen in hell too

now he is the weakest villian, that's hilarious

Why doesn't Goku go for Dabura? He's in Hell even

Dabura is in heaven.

According to the anime,his soul was purified and put in heaven.

>OH NO, Buu is going to sleep for two months!

Well, you had like 8 hours, right? Just throw him in the room of spirit and time for four hours. Simple.

Holy fucking shit, if they use the room to train.... someone screen cap this post holy shit. I really hope nobody repaired the room after Vegeta destroyed it the last time.

what if he falls asleep less than 4 hours before the tournament?

According to the scans we'll see the ROSAT in ep 92

Vegeta's training in the room while all this shit is going on. They'd need 4 hours for Buu to wake up so there might not be enough time.

>Roshi okay
>Enough time for Cell to head to HTC
>Frieza took 4 months to git gud
>Cell has Frieza & King Cold DNA & Zenkais

>Buu fucks over the first tournament by failing the written test

>Buu actually does something and dominates the second tournament

>Buu falls asleep cause Fuck you

Why do they hate Buu

Follow up to here.

Mecha Freeza.

BIG

yo nigga where da colors at

>& King Cold DNA

Your implying that's any way good

King Cold is the biggest Fucking loser in the series

Cold was at least as strong as Frieza & Frieza explicitly told everyone in RoF to not bring Cold back.

Full color for Android arc hasn't been leaked anywhere yet (translated). Mangasee is doing that now.
Unless there's some place that has it and I'm being an autist.

>Two female saiyans

We know one of them is Bolyna

What will the other one do?

will Vegeta train alone?
Or will he take our boy gohan with him?

>that pic

Whoops sorry for genociding your species, buddies now?

The problem was he was holding back. Assuming he could transform still like Freeza and the fact that he still was comparable to him anyway suggest that he was just being an idiot by trying out the sword instead of getting serious.

Soon.

inb4 he absorbs the androids again and becomes supreme cell

How does a Freeza sneeza?

Because "ourguy" said that the teams aren't closed yet and now he wants to change shit because he feels like

>Implying

It all depends on how they do it. The potential banter between Krillin, Freeza, Piccolo, Vegeta and the Androids is limitless. Literally better than anything we could get from Buu.

>17 is as strong as blue goku
>cell still absorbs him like a bitch

Not even a Cell fan, but it makes more sense than Frieza. Cell at least bothered setting up a tournament and wanted to fight strong opponents (sayian dna and all). Freiza only fought cause he had to, not out of sport.

>Revive Cell to replace Buu
>Have him absorb 17 and 18 for extra power
>Also revive Dabura and Frieza to fill the now vacant slots
Literally can't go wrong

Cell would be even worse for the tournament. When he realized he was outclassed by Gohan he got super assmad and tried to blow himself up.

Dude was about to die, Makes sense that he would want to take everyone with him.

>Tracetaro "Emotional Damage" Hack
>/ourguy/

Don't make me laugh

Frieza's arrogance combined with the Saiyan's battle addiction is truly a dangerous thing

I love Zarathustra
youtube.com/watch?v=bL7MNm6takw

I thought the new official version was that Beerus told him to do it

It is
By the way since Frieza is coming back and he's got nothing to lose anyway I hope he'll tell that to Vegeta so there'll be a bigger motivation to fight Beerus

Commander Red is the weakest villain.

I'm finally done with this shitty show. People who like this have no right to insult fan fiction

Because he got raped by a fucking cocky kid that was toying around with his cellsaiyan pride.
While Cell was fighting Goku, he enjoyed the fight as hell and wanted more, even wanted Goku to eat a senzu bean.

>he got super assmad and tried to blow himself up.
Frieza tried to blow up the planet they were on....twice.

what kinda power scaling u want f@m

How the fuck is it Toyo's fault? He doesn't write this shit.

Become Cabbas rival ala Boruto and Sarada?

>It all depends on how they do it.
And why do you expect Super will do it in anything but the shittiest way possible?

>ywn impregnate Mai

That's a lot of effort to point out something none of the Super fanboys and Toriyama apologists will give a fuck about, but great work.

Hoyo!

youtube.com/watch?v=r7Nbek8W7IY
youtube.com/watch?v=Es9Fk6v5n-0
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ

I didn't do it

So now he isn't involved and isn't working on this arc?

I liked the design of Mecha Freeza.

Vegeta also did that back in the Saiyan Saga. The Galick Gun was supposed to destroy the planet.

Only when he does something they don't like

>Trunks is doing that right now while those fuckers from the main timeline are worried sick about the tournament

Leave this Frieza punk to me!

He's a character designer and does the art you fucking retard, he was never a story writer. He draws what Toriyama tells him to draw. He doesn't alter the plot, he said as much himself multiple times.

You do realize you can't draw for shit right? The only thing you'll be remembered for is making gay nigger comics

You're a goddamned idiot, stop making bullshit up
If you ever believed he affects the plot, then you need to kill yourself

Wasn't he credited as the creator of some of the Gods of Destruction though? It seems like he does have some story input in this arc.

meanwhile. Bulma is waiting for those grandchildren

really should remove the "Dragon Ball Z" line if several things are going to be on the wrong side of it.

>user says "he's a character designer and not a story writer"
>user replies to said user saying "but didn't he design characters?

Never a story writer? Interesting. I thought he wrote things and gave ideas, but I probably imagined things.

The beginning of Trunks sins.

when will they learn?

that could of been their tenth member

Toyotaro is a fanboy autist who never inputs any ideas into the story because he thinks Toriyama is perfect, despite Toriyama telling him so

His changes are fights and jokes, but he won't touch the plot. Every interview has him say this. He sticks to the outline religiously, Toei makes the big changes

Why is he so based, bros?

Will Freeza train enough to achieve a Diamond form before the tournament? I mean he can go to ROSAT and train for a year seeing that he can achieve Golden form in 4 months.

Enter Future Trunks.
If Sup Forums had been around when this came out, the responses would have been interesting.

He does, it's just that fanboys like to point it out only when he does something they like.

Same relationship between Toriyama and Toei. Good? Toriyama. Bad? Toei.

I like the design of the alien technology in Dragon Ball in general, it's pretty unique

King Cold is stronger than Mecha Freeza. ...so there's that.

whats the name of the thread in the archive

If you like Freeza returning, you flat out aren't a true fan. You actually hate Dragon Ball, and you're enjoying seeing it burn.

Episode 92: Emergency Situation Arises! The 10 members are incomplete!
A participant in the "Tournament of Power" Majin Buu, will not be able to participate in this event. Somehow, Buu will be sleeping during this time, and will not be able to be woken up for 2 months. Goku hurries to Buu's place.

Episode 93: The 10th Participating Fighter is You! Goku goes to Freeza!!
Goku witnesses the state of which Buu is in, who won't wake up, and goes to Freeza to invite him to be the 10th member. While everyone is opposed to this idea, Goku will ask Fortune Teller Baba to revive Freeza, who is in hell, for 24 hours only.

Reminder that since Goku isn't there to suggest the Tournament of Power in Trunks's new timeline Zeno will erase Universe 7 and Trunks won't even see it coming