Sloth was the best homunculus in the whole of fullmetal alchemist
prove me wrong

Ohh look, I just proved you wrong.
Twice.

based Wrath

three strikes, you're out

Pride was pretty cool in both series.

You posted the wrong Sloth, friend.

Sloth wasn't even better than his 2003 counterpart. Then again, most humonculi weren't.

Wrath was best homunculus
Mustang was best boy

Bradley indeed.

Q.E.D.

It's been a while since I watched this. Who was their mom? Did she not even get a homunculi?

of course not, that would be fucking retarded. Good thing no such subplot was ever brought up. She was just a normal woman who Hohenheim loved.

>homunculus of sloth
>works tirelessly the whole time

He was my favorite, I like slow, bulky characters but he got taken down too quick with little effort.

>got punched like 5 times and died

KK just checking, 'cuz in the first one their failed attempt made Sloth in the vision of their mother.

>sloth
>slow

m8 it took five episodes to bring him down. That was probably the longest fight of the whole show

shitty bait

*Whom

*Whoms't

TAIDA
A
I
D
A

Bradley is the only one i wouldbt argue

All things considered Sloth is a pretty underdeveloped character. However he makes up for that by being a really well developed meta-character.
>what did he mean by this?
Let me explain fags. The sin of sloth isn't just about laziness, it's all about wasted potential. This is best demonstrated all throughout Sloth's fight scenes (a grand total of 2 wow). Sloth COULD have easily defeated his enemies in one fell swoop but unknowingly chose not too because it was too much of an effort to do better for himself. It's only when the he gets into a rough spot does he use his super speed but even then he's so terrible at everything he doesn't even bother to learn how to control himself and ends up crashing into the walls and misses his targets constantly. Out of all the homunculi Sloth is the only one who actively voices his disdain for work and hates being bossed around by Father. But what does he do? Instead of refusing to do what daddy tells him, he just does it because its less of a pain to do physical labour than it is to say 'no'. Contrast this with Alex and the Central soldiers who choose to rebel against the government instead of idly doing what they are told to do. The soldiers defeat Sloth the homunculus and in turn defeat their inner sloth
tldr POTTERY

Sloth's best character aspect is probably how he's also the only one who isn't outright murderous. If Sloth was left to his own devices he would've done nothing wrong, but because he didn't have the will to be his own lazyass he ended up making himself part of the crime. because he stood down he became guilty by association.