Democrats are saving net neutrality

Democrats are saving net neutrality

I though the Indian was Obama's dog? What is happening?

>dur wut's a veto

BLUMPFY IS FINISHED!

>50

He's a Trump pick

If Trump actually vetoed a bill that would save net neutrality I would officially regret having voted for him. That's just nigger tier behavior.

>have the internet ruled by political elites
>or have the internet ruled by a cartel of business elites
what's the difference

people are retarded for taking any position on this

Dems can't do shit about this, it was already passed

gb2 reddit bitchboi

Fuck off you commie kike

cuck

the guy is hardcore anti-regulations

Only for chairman. He was put on the board by Obama originally.

good
jew
jew
oy

Dems put all efforts toward trying to save something worthless as usual

>50 votes
senate or house?

About as effective as those websites where you collect thousands of signatures for something that ends up doing ultimately nothing. It's already passed.

>meme flag
Shill

this.
at least with the guidelines you get some form of guaranteed baseline for quality.

Why Sup Forumstards continue to support these policies that ONLY support wealthy corporate elites while not being those wealthy corporate elites is beyond me.

>50 senate votes
>no majority in house
>trump will never sign it
nothingburger.

for the record, i'm not full libtard and like the idea that no matter where you're shitposting or the content of your shitpost, it should be treated equally. lack of net neutrality allows oligarchies to push against that.

I don't care about net neutrality. I care about getting rid of all the beaners, niggers, dune coons, and kikes.

GOOD THING THEY NEED LIKE 250 AHAHA

kys boomer

>unless it's the senate that's not news worthy.

Then why dont you support an actual net neutrality bill instead? Oh, because forcing web hosts to give equal bandwidth to all websites without equally regardless of traffic levels is fucking retarded and uncompetitive.

Fuck off google shills.

>i just want bernerd sandleman to censor mean nazis later

Thank God the Democrats came through to save the day.
This is the only retarded site that unironically supports this abomination. The adults had to come and step up.

What's up my fellow MAGAPEDES! I saw the funniest post on r/theDonald yesterday, a BASED black man totally trolled the snowflakes by wearing a MAGA hat. I love niggers and jews so much, I'm so glad Trump supports our greatest ally, Israel!

On recommendation from Mitch McConnell

Also
>ONLY for chairman
As if that wasn't the most important role.

A pro net neutrality democrat FCC member was on Rogan yesterday, shilling for it

There is just something inherently hilarious about this guy. He reminds me so much of the type of guy in high school at the lunch table who was always making everyone laugh, super inappropriate humor, got tons of pussy, but was a really good guy. Honorary white man for sure.

Can none of you read? He is AGAINST NN not for it you fucking dolces

>(((net neutrality)))

>Democrats trying to make the internet regulated by the government again
why

Pretty sure Google wants NN dead, which is why they did nothing to protest its repeal. Remember the fuss they made about SOPA? There was none of that this time. Google has been overrun by leftists and trannies that would love nothing more than to see "hate" websites get actively blocked by internet providers.

finally i can get a cease and desist letter directly from the fcc for sending dick picks on twitter

>50 votes

Imagine being this mad about something that's essentially meaningless.

they need to lynch this pajeet.

I'm pretty sure my post made it clear I supporting for Net Neutrality

>"hate" websites get actively blocked by internet providers

Name exactly one (1) profit-generating upside to being an ISP that openly censors websites

fuck off poo. You have to go back.

Most faggots have zero understanding of it, the name of it is misleading.

Net Neutrality helps places like Titter, Kikebook, Sorosflix, and other trash sites that normies spend half there day on.

Removing it will allow ISPs to limit bandwith to certain sites. The only thing you might notice without it is 5 more seconds of buffer time for your race mixing propaganda on Netflix. Removing Net Neutrality will actually help the online gaming community and allow ISPs to expand into different types of packages and allowing more options with the net and how its changing.

I fucking hate your redit posters. Get the fuck back to /soc/ and rtd.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they only need a simple majority in Congress in order to override the FCC's net neutrality repeal. Provided all democrats support it, they should only have to flip a couple of republicans.

remember when all the redditards tried to convince us that the FCC vote was going to be "the end of freedom on the internet" or some stupid shit? remember how nothing happened and even now nothing has happened yet, almost like this whole debacle was fucking nothing?

example of redditard

why anyone would want anything other than repeal is quite confusing

>have the internet ruled by business seeking to turn a profit
>have the internet ruled by a censor who wants to brainwash you
gee I can't tell which from which durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>americans actually care about this crap

GAY

Business elites actually have to make things work, and get results is the difference.

Political elites cover for each other, and the rot.

Political elites answer to the American people once a term, or not at all for lifetime appointments.

Even "over" paid CEOs answer to quarterly shareholder meetings.

There's no denying that capitalism has been the singular most force for good on the planet in the entirety of human history. It's not perfect but it's a purer form of democracy than our republic since leftists started interpreting laws with post modernism.

Imagine CNN posts a story about how your Internet Service hosts racist websites like Sup Forums, it would look terrible for your image. Look at how quickly Youtube caved to advertiser demands after that Wall Street Journal hit piece, if you really think ISPs won't start actively blocking websites for content then you're just being silly.

>wanting to give jew corporations even MORE control over the internet

truly epic user, keep supporting that good ole american capitalism like a good goy

Fake news

>democrats want Trump to govern the internet

>Calls other posters redditors while using reddit spacing
Oh Im laffin

50 in house?

>50 VOTES
Democracy is amazing
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No most don't but CNN tells people it's bad and Trump is meanie so they now care about it

Before net neutrality everyone was crying because they would throttle faster connections to make traffic equal. The more I look into it the less I give a shit. Internet for the average user will look the same before or after. Companies have more lawyer/paperwork costs with it, and it comes to the user. I dont care about 10$ a month plus or minus. Fuck it.

Democrats are finally learning that legislation should be passed by congress and not dictated by alphabet soup agencies. I’m real proud of you statists.

You're glowing, CIA niggers. Pic related is what the bill actually is..

do you regret being such a little bitch

>business oligarchs are better than political oligarchs

This is what ancucks actually believe...

Net neutrality is the principle that Internet service providers must treat all data on the Internet the same, and not discriminate or charge differently by user, content, website, platform, application, type of attached equipment, or method of communication. For instance, under these principles, internet service providers are unable to intentionally block, slow down or charge money for specific websites and online content.

2 second search proves that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Because we remembered when net neutrality=actual net neutrality. Only retards like you honestly believe the politicians pandering this bullshit.

if you like him so much then why don't you suck his uncircumcised cock you shill faggot

Net Neutrality=/=actual net neutrality. Politicians have you sold on something it's not but you are gullible enough to buy it. Fuckwit.

allowing corps to create monopolies on infrastructure creates cartels and strangles competition you retard

Democrats cleaning up after Republican messes again.

Sup Forums became overrun by redditors after the last election. Sure the election cycle was fun at the time, but now the redditors refuse to go back to their awful website and we can no longer have actual political discussions here. If you dare to disagree with Trump's decisions, expect to be bombarded by underage retards that can't handle criticism of the president.

hello sir, long day at the FCC office?

So give us an example of "actual" net neutrality then.

>repeating Ob*maleaf talking points

I seriously hope you don't do this...

Still needs to pass House, and also not be vetoed by Trump, kek

>implying they weren't already monopolies because they sign contracts with cities to be their sole provider
Sounds like the problem is again, with the government, not the company.

Think about what you just said

If the new regulations were beneficial to big data, Google would be all for it.

The only regulation limiting competition on the consumer level is the rights to run fiber and coax, that's not going to change anytime soon, regardless of the net's neutrality at a federal level(they're municipal and county regulated)
Internet service is not a super competitive market or one you're going to need much innovation in because very few things benefit from additional bandwidth.

I love president trumps work so far, but he didn't take a good stance here, the Internet is a utility and should be regulated as such.

I don't think net neutrality failing would make the sky fall, but I don't understand why people would applaud it, shekelburg takes enough of your money upfront, he can wait until you go to his website for the rest

Yes we do. Nice counter argument.

Explain why politicians are more effective than business at improving the lives of others.

Here are my arguments:

The entirety of human technological achievement in which people were compensated for their work.

Trade is freedom. The freedom of association, and the freedom to say your work and property has value.

Pretty sure everyone fell for jew propaganda. Obama created net neutrality for some shady scummy reasons, jews dont want it to be reversed.

post feet, I don't believe you're a real person

>the internet is a utility and should be regulated as such, like gas, electricity, and water

*upboat*

The internet worked fine before net neutrality. There's no reason to impose regulations to fix an imaginary problem. The entire argument for the administrative state is that they are able to more quickly respond to problems as they come up.

This entire discussion is just a pissing match between ISPs and content providers like Jewgle.

kys shill.

>corporate oligarchs help promote trade

Blood hell...

>it's super ineffective

Very constructive!
I'll write these points down and follow up.

The internet the way it was before regulations were passed by the government, there was literally nothing wrong with it before. Holy fuck you are dumb but please buy whatever politicians sell you.

>more government control
You're a shit excuse for an American.

Because businesses only care about making the most money.
The picture is Portugal; they don't have net neutrality and companies are chopping up the internet into packages.
If I make a website, how will I be able to display my product to the masses?
Which company is going to allow Sup Forums?

Big dollar companies just pulled a big dick move.

Yessss, more NN talks. These are fun.

>the government vs. corporation dichotomy is still relevant

Fuck off, boomer.

kys

That's a mobile provider, dumbass. Our mobile carriers are doing the same thing even with your precious net neutrality.

Missed by about 20 years, boy-o.
FTC was unable to sue AT&T when it switched title classification back in 2015. Fuck AT&T and fuck you.

inb4 liberals get over the top excited about this bill only to have it flop in the House or get vetoed, at which point they will all be all over social media whining and shitting their pants again because none of them can be bothered to spend ten seconds learning about how our legislative process works.

It's even worse that a non-boomer still falls for the "government hates big corporations" narrative. The FTC provides better privacy protections than the FCC anyway.

Fake news.

>The Smart Net offerings correspond only to additional traffic ceilings for certain thematic sets of applications that are no more than the reflection of Portuguese consumer preferences.

I see shariablue is out in full forcetoday.

Yeah if they want to throttle the google botnet good on em.

>Pretty sure Google wants NN dead
I'm pretty sure you're wrong. To be more exact it would be adequate to say:
I'm pretty sure you are a retard.