Haiti vs India - which is the worse shithole?

The ultimate showdown. youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBkGbMlXw0M
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8IB21Au-U
popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a14783891/someone-left-a-hatch-open-and-crippled-indias-dollar29-billion-submarine/
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

India, but it has both extremes, luxury and poverty.

Haiti is 100% just shithole.

You'll step in some shit in India, but Haiti simply is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBkGbMlXw0M
>youtube.com/watch?v=xBkGbMlXw0M

Public defecation is common in both countries. India is a bigger shithole, but pound for pound Haiti can easily compete.

Haiti. There are parts of India that are actually functional in spite of the street shitting.

India

Haiti was once a successful French colony, until they let their niggers loose. What's India's excuse?

>UNICEF India

I don't know, but they'll probably blame the British.

Good point. Is there any place in Haiti that isn't a complete shithole?

at least india is overpopulated

what's haiti's excuse?

haiti is like a, overused abandoned portapotty in a ghetto, just overflowing with shit every day and any volunteer help provided is buried in shit by end of day when you leave. india is like a never ending row of shitters and by the time you clean the last one half of them need fixing again. just nuke them both.

India at least has electricity, and internet access better than Australia. Indians go to America on H1B visas, Haitians as rapefugees and illegals, go figure.

Ask yourself which country has the niggers.

There's your answer, Haiti all the way.

Trump says 'shithole' and the shills suddenly become obsessed with Haiti. What does it mean Sup Forums?

It has a 100% nigger population.

I think there is a few resorts

India is a paradise compared to haiti lol

India is a paradise compared to any place filled with niggers

Yes.

In Haiti there is more of a chance per landmass, you will be in fear for your life if left unattended.

Does Haiti have any decent cities and towns? Any place where normal self-sufficient people live? This is what Haiti's capital city looks like below. youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8IB21Au-U

India is the most racist country on the planet. They still have a caste system, and it seems to reflect in shade of brown, ergo the browner you are, the lower the caste you are. Prove me wrong. India makes shit though, and they kicked Pakistan's muslim ass back in '73, so yea, there's that, thus making them markedly less of a shithole than Haiti.

haiti dude... india has a space program and vegene

Haiti is god tier when it comes to shitholes. At least India has a few nice places to visit.

Haiti.
India at least has funny movies and human looking creatures living there.

India:
1) Top 6 economy and growing
2) Top 5 military
3) Top 5 space program
4) Top 2 movie industry
5) Curbed homelessness down to 1.7 million, a rate smaller than that of the US
6) IQ going up 2 points each year
7) Street-shitting decreasing by 10% each year

Is this even a question, OP? Next time, ask something more logical.

trips of truth

Haiti
I’d feel more safe in India

The caste system is racist to those who don't know what a caste system is. A caste system is simply an economic class system, which the US has. For example, Ivanka Trump is like a Brahmin, and she sure as hell would never marry anyone on Sup Forums. She will marry within her caste, or economic class (aka a rich man like Kushner). The US has a huge class disparity, and a caste system of its own. People who think the caste system has anything to do with skin color, when there are dark Brahmins walking around, are brainwashed Westerners feeling insecure about their own country's race problems.

Like I probably wouldn’t get attacked walking down the street in India unless I’d go to some of the heavily hardline Islamic parts

I read that second hand clothes ruined haitian clothing industry, one of the few things they had left after the americans cut all the trees.

That said, India is better than many places in Europe, even. Kerala, Punjab, Jammu, Jaipur are splendid regions I went to with no issue. The people there are conservative, and not slutty like European women. When it becomes a developed nation, I would move there no problem.

The fact that this is even a debate shows how ignorant and retarded the average poltard is.

>I would move there
Le international global citizen

>Haiti is 100% just shithole.

>2) Top 5 military

what is sub that sinks due to door being left open?

popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a14783891/someone-left-a-hatch-open-and-crippled-indias-dollar29-billion-submarine/

Go back to poo poo throwing and walking and bathing in your own shit.

>americans cut all the trees.

Link?

>India
>Islam

"White" American IQ

This matchup might look like giant shithole vs. minnow, but let's not be too hasty. Both of these shitholes are worthy. No matter which shithole prevails, neither deserves to be relegated. Both are worthy shitholes and belong in the upper division.

Are you trolling or just stupid?

Exactly. These morons will be in for a surprise, just like Westerners were in for a surprise with the rise of China. In the 1980s, China's poverty rate was 80%, and now they cut it drastically. They also had a streetshitting issue, but Chinese, like Westerners, are more covert about their issues, unlike India who is more transparent and even made a UNICEF video about their poo issue.

haiti
how is this even a discussion?

Actually there has been an immigrant study showing Indian Americans score the highest out of any other immigrant group from Europe and Asia at 112, 2 points above Ashkenazi Jews. forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/2009/02/24/bobby-jindal-indian-americans-opinions-contributors_immigrants_minority&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

>When statistical adjustments are used to convert the backward digit span results to full-scale IQ scores, Indian Americans place at about 112 on a bell-shaped IQ distribution, with white Americans at 100. 112 is the 79th percentile of the white distribution. For more context, consider that Ashkenazi Jews are a famously intelligent ethnic group, and their mean IQ is somewhere around 110.

Does Haiti have any redeeming qualities at all? Like if the country was just nuked to hell would anything of value be lost?

Wrong. Haiti also has both extremes

Interesting. My sources tell me street-shitting is only down 3%.

India and Pakistan are growing fast, They will not reach super pooper levels by 2020, but our economies are skyrocketing.

China also kicked India's ass and took a third of kashmir.

They used to make baseballs for MLB
Only thing good from Haiti is the Barbancourt 15 year anejo rum...

Some examples? Show me some cities, towns, or neighborhoods in Haiti that aren't shitholes.

India shithole
Haiti Hellhole