This is the "son" on Magic Johnson? Holy fuck we're going into a hell hole

This is the "son" on Magic Johnson? Holy fuck we're going into a hell hole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox5saU4Xnmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

open bob

His father was a faggot too. How do you think he got aids in the first place?

>The elite are destroying their next generation/s

I should care why? I laugh seeing their children as confused degenerates. Its the end of their lineage.

How when there are plenty of straight women to breed? What is it about gay men that makes you feel insecure? You probably secretly wish to douche your asshole, put on a dress, and hit the town with your gaybros. Come out, it's okay

He goes by the name magic, dead give away.

Does HIV run in the family?

>basketball players
>elite

is his name Tragic Johnson?

he is one ugly faggot

What is it about Holly wood and magic? They love them some Crowley

Magic Johnson has literally fucked over 1,000 girls and contracted HIV

None of this surprises me.

Well his dad did get dick sucking disease. The apple does not fall far.

>that reality tv episode where he talks about not dating guys if they got smaller than a 7" dick
Magic must be proud

Based

Dad is closet fag. Raised in the land of fruits and nuts. Not surprised.

/thread

His dad is a faggot too. How you think he got them aids, nigga?

The problem with gays comes to 2 things. 1) The balance between personal freedom and societal responsibility. Gays practice dangerously unsanitary sex and do not procreate. Making them evolutionary a dead-end and a public health hazard. On to 2) they groom and molest young men.

This is isaih thomas

never thought of this. probably true though. meanwhile magic was held up as a great example of 'see straight people get aids too!'

show big black vagenis

OJ Simpson's Dad was a drag queen that died of AIDS. Negroes are alot more gay than they let on with all their machismo rap an shitz.

what tv show is he on?

did magic johnson give him AIDS?

that face when he saw a white people.

My brother had MJ in one of his classes while going to grad school as well as close family friend taught in a middle school in Lansing and majic was one of his pupils.
What the Fuck is up with these offspring, what?, not getting enough attention at home?!!
Feeling they have to out do everything on the planet?
Will Smith son, is another on the path to nowhere!
Please keep these fucked up half humans out of public view forever and away from children!

they all look alike

so that fixes the poo problem..genius anonfag

Wrong basketball player faggot!

i know. thomas was the guy who said magic was sucking dicks and that's how he got infected. they kicked him from the dream team in 92 for 'the slander'.

>What the Fuck is up with these offspring, what?

Their parents are a mix of psychopaths/sociopaths/narcissists.

Finally a handsome nigger

here's your (You), newfag

OMG. I never believed "Magic" Johnson got HIV from a woman. Like father; like son.

This should come as no surprise considering that Magic was a faggot.

>We arent even onto the 3rd seal yet
Remember (((they))) do this because they hate all that is natural

>when your Dad has AIDS so you think it's a great idea to dress like a woman and fuck men

Dad was a faggot, son is a faggot. Big surprise!

almost as gay as his dad

OJ got a blowjob from a trannie in prison as well, so once more like father like son.

>Implying

How do YOU know we aren't past the 3rd seal yet?

Trumpets sounding around my house lately like crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ox5saU4Xnmc

No....NO....GOD DAMNIT. GOD DAMNIT JOHNSON, GOD DAMNIT WILL. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GOD, DAMNIT GOD DAMNIT.

that ugly little nigger in the pooh costume looks like a tiny version of a hardened adult nigger convict, he just needs some teardrop tattoos.

Checked

Apologies, I meant the 4th seal
>That video though

god needs to learn how to play the trombone

that shit sounded fucking horrible

Trombone. Truly patrician

>contracted the HIV virus from a girl
Sure...

Vid is fake and gay. The first ones are literally the sounds used in the Jewish film, "War of the Worlds."

I guess aids just makes your kids gay. I bet he has aids too

This is will Smith's son

Faggot Propaganda. Faggots realized that Straight White folks were not donating $$$ to find a cure - so they claimed Straight White folks are at risk as well, then the money started flowing - Charities have since used this trick all the time. It was all bullshit - faggots and junkies. that's it. Lesbos never got AIDS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

does it have aids yet?