What has caused the Autism epidemic?

Between 2000 and 2010, the number of children in the autism category more than tripled from 93,624 in 2000 to 419,647 a decade later.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/durrsten
youtube.com/watch?v=q62DcaNs_0M
rt.com/op-edge/monsanto-gmo-studies-reports-588/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders#DSM-IV-TR_(2000)
youtube.com/watch?v=P7BqFtyCRJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Self-diagnosing, egotistical, narcissistic pricks happened. Expressing their "misery" online like the spoiled brats they are grants them too much attention and has had negative outcomes. "MUH AUTISM, TREAT ME LIKE A (((SPECIAL))) RETARDED KID".

Hormonal birth control became common place during this time. It also seems to be one of those "answers" that would be off limits to actual studies if data suggests it (and it does). The likelihood of male children having it versus female also suggests the hormonal link.

As the rate of autism diagnoses in children increased what happened to the rate of ADD/ADHD diagnoses? I don't know but I'd bet money it fell with the rise of autism. Either way an overwhelming part of problem stems from A) Parents who cannot accept that their kids are below average or just average and B) The state of public schools

probably some balance between
this
and this

CHEMICALS

CHEMICALS IN OUR FOOD
CHEMICALS IN OUR FOOD CAUSED AN INCREASE IN NEUROPHYSIOLOGICAL DISEASES

C H E M I C A LS

$$$

I assume we're talking about the kids who stack toys, line them up, flap their arms, walk on tippeytoes, and seldom develop verbal communication. If you aren't following my description you e never seen an autistic kid.

These asbergers are just socially awkward and use it as a crutch.

Disability money

Diagnosed sperg here. The ability to collect bux is one of the most common causes.

/thread

Mostly, its infants being planted in front of a monitor, whether TV or computer, and left to watch the pretty colors.

The early years are critical to humans to learn how to communicate with other humans. A large part of that requires feedback--- that is, the baby/child responding BACK to a person. This is primarily learned while still a infant.

60 years ago, mothers (or the nannies) would constantly play with infants, paying them attention, playing games like peek a boo and this little piggy, and in general interacting with them. But slowly, the TV was used to keep children occupied while the primary care giver is doing something else. This is when autism starts to rise.

These days, children are put in front of a monitor almost immedately. They learn quickly how to interact with the electronics, but are left to the care of the electronics, so they never learn to respond and give proper feed back. This is why autistic kids do great at communicating through a computer. They can use emojis well, but they can't actually SMILE at a person.

If we made it illegal to show a screen to a child under the age of 8, and enforced it, autism rates would plummet, because the primary care giver is back to entertaining the child again.

General rule with ADD/HD is that it's overdiagnosed in kids and under diagnosed in adults.

I have ADD; my brother has it, and we got it from our father, who got it from his mom. Both my parents have spent time in psych wards so when I hear about people claiming add/hd and they don't have a known family history I become somewhat sceptical.

non aspergers high-functioning autism is also a thing. from a spectrum perspective, there is a considerable range between aspergers and low functioning autism.

we have more understanding what autism is and how to diagnosed it and that's why you have a lot more people being diagnosed with autism..
it's not that autism is increasing. it's that we are able to diagnose more people with it since we know what to look for as opposed to 100 years ago when we didn't know what to look for. autism went unrecognized for centuries until some guy discovered it

bad parenting, infants need attention or they may become autistic. stop browsing your phone bitches.

Penn and Teller did an entire episode of Bullshit about it iirc.

Basically the definition since the 60's has been expanded and expanded and expanded and changed to the point where it has become a meaningless descriptor.

BTW, good sex robots/human care robots should reverse this trend, at least in children whose parent(s) can afford them. The high level of feedback should help them integrate basic social skills.

It's because what defines "autism" has expanded. The autistic spectrum has broadened and now even minor behavioral disorders are considered autism.

t. works in a child psych clinic

Organic foods.

As others have said, better diagnosing. Its a spectrum and some may have been diagnosed with other disabilities since it was really established disability

kek'n check

Who is she?

Sex robots for a child? The fuck is your major malfunction

If you learned to speak you are only claiming the "disability" for bux. Its an insult to the families destroyed.

My autism waifu

twitter.com/durrsten

The Median age for Jewish women in April 2000 was 50. The average First time expecting women was 30. The Median Age for White women was 40. The average for a first time white mother was 26. The Median age for a Non white women was 35. First time Non white mother was 19. Now make that 36, 30, and 25 respectively and now you know why

autism is genetic. people with asocial family members are at high risk for children with autism, schizophrenia and other neurological disorders. if you have a bunch of schizophrenics, asocial types in your family, you shouldn't be having children

I am an socially retarded autist and it could have been foreseen before my birth if my mother hadn't been an idiot. there are a bunch of schizophrenics, recluses, mentally ill people in my family truee
my uncle for example is a recluse who never leaves his house or socializes with anyone. he lives on social security.
i don't think he has ever had a license because he would always ride his bike every where. he doesn't do thing anymore. he has gotten more reclusive as he has gotten older

A widening of the spectrum and a looser definition of autism

Then it’s good Native born Non Whites, Poor whites, and rich whites don’t have kids. Middle Class Whites and Non White immigrants are responsible for like 55% - 60% of US infants despite only being like 48% of the US

People having kids later.

>When I first moved to New York City I started making friends in the polyamory community.
Dropped

>chemicals in food
>women giving birth in the 40s to show "female pride"

People having children later in their lives, look it up, the older the parents at conception, the higher the risk of autism. Financialized debt-capitalism forces people to work longer before being able to have a stable enough life for childbearing, so more and more people are having kids at 40, 50, old eggs, old sperm.

Only 5% of White women and Non White women have a child over 40.

>30+ old ass skanks getting preggers to force men to commit

Europe has always been the home of autism. Autism was bred into the European population beginning with Roman expansion into Northern Europe and accelerated by the church in subsequent centuries. The result of all that autism was the transformation of Europe into what it has been the last 900 years.

Now, autism has limited need because of automation and robotics. Autists are now being diagnosed and put on welfare and psychological discouraged from reproducing.

vaccines

youtube.com/watch?v=q62DcaNs_0M

geniuses tend to be very high-functioning autists such as newton.
they tend to be the cause of development, not normies
normies take credit for the achievements of autists

if you read the apology by plato, it's basically about an autist(socrates) who just goes around trying to understand normies and asking them why they think the way they do

I remember reading something a few years ago about ADHD in adults being misdiagnosed as depression. How different are the effects of amphetamines vs anti-depressants and how badly could that misdiagnosis fuck someone up?

I am too lazy to find the study but here:

A world renownd researcher gave a presentation to other scientists a few years ago about the autism epidemic. They found an amazing connection. GMO food pesticides they theorize are the culprit.

They found that every child they tested that had autism had a very low number of probiotics in their gut. These bacteria produce a chemical that is found in the human brain. This chemical was also lacking in the tested autistic children. The researcher argued the way GMO pesticides work is they are made to be ok for human DNA and the plants DNA, but it destroys everything else that is not either. This way bugs and harmful bacteria are wiped out. But, humans actually have a ton of necessary helpful bacteria in our gut. Without them, we cannot digest food without it coming out the other end pure liquid. The pesticides created to go along with GMO plants destroy the helpful bacteria that are vital. They don't know when it strikes. Either before birth, or right after, but there is a big correlation found between the pesticide, and missing gut bacteria in autistic children.

You may ask yourself. If it is that, why hasn't the pesticide that is the most powerful in the world illegal? The same reason a pesticide wiping out bees is legal in America and banned everywhere else. Or the reason blue and red food coloring agents used in children's foods that cause ADHD are legal in America and banned everywhere else.

Money talks, and politicians listen to it. Politicians are Monsantos bitch. Even without the pesticide, the GMO foods still attack the gut. They have passed fruits and vegetables that cause ulcers and have killed test animals. A tomato killed 7 out of 20 rats in one such study after they were fed a new breed of tomato for a month. The dead rats were replaced and the new fruit was passed as safe for the consumer despite FDA quesitons.

rt.com/op-edge/monsanto-gmo-studies-reports-588/

Was Plato an autist critiquing autists?
Was Plato, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Sup Forums's birth was the cause of the exponential growth of autism

one day they will be the norm

The degenerate Western custom of women giving birth after age thirty.

Doctors get return visits = more money
Pediatrician get referral = more money
School gets more budget / helpers to do the teachers jobs for them = more money / less work
Dole bludgers get free child care help and a carers allowance = more money and less parenting.
Can you see maybe a reason why some people are keen on fucking over their children and slapping a tag on them?

Well like I said 55% - 60% of American young are “normies”. 40% are Sheltered white middle class kids. Another 15% are born Non White immigrants. The rest are mostly illegitimate and shouldn’t be happening. Also the rich Jewish population which excels in things particularly involved with language are elderly now. Though I remember in April 1950 they said atleast 7% Of ALL American Students and 20% of White College students were Jewish. In April 1950 no less
This too. Not a problem in your country though.

>population gets larger
>larger populations means a more likely mood of autistic gene
I think it's kind of obvious

More specifically cerebral allergies to chemicals.

*hood

Look at the population rates before 2000 compared to 2010. The rate is still on par. Then think about how many people on the spectrum reproduced within that time spreading there fucked genes. Bring forththe eugenics movement

Sup Forums and the rise of spergs.

They are arriving here in droves in the form of Dominicanyorks, or the children of Dominicans born in the USA.

Many of them are hopelessly autistic.

I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS and I have never requested any form of social security.

It is a high quality robot. You will load her up with Disney's Mary Poppins 3.0 app and Diney's Bill Nye the science guy 2.1 app, and let your under used, high quality robot be you kids babysitter and teacher.

Single mothers will buy "sex robots" that don't have the "sex" accessories to baby sit their brats for them. Why? Because the hardware looks human and responds like a human, and it is easy to control. Imagine built in baby-cam and monitor. You can go to work and leave the bot sitting the baby. You just need quality apps or quality behavioral mods plugged in.

How else do you think Jim is going to keep his sex machine if he makes the mistake of marrying Jane? He will have to come up with excuses or hide it away for a few years, until Jane calms down and decides it's better to have his fap machine around so he doesn't pester her about sex.

1) Merging several previously distinct diagnoses into "Autism spectrum" increases the number
2) Lowered diagnosis thresholds and better education amongst the population and medical profession

Pokemon

Replying to myself cos forgot to add
Similar to the AD(H)D "epidemic" where it was more about an increase in diagnoses than in actual prevalence

sodie pop from the 90s

Oh yes in the US Puerto Ricans and Dominicans who mostly live in NY & Florida have quite low birth rates and quite a high median age indeed. Especially for Hispanics. 37 actually. 44 for Cubans. Mexicans & Other Hispanics though are usually in their early 20s

> unrecognized for centuries
Yeah you mean the entirety of Homo sapiens' existence?

acting like a retard is not autism, don't post that bullshit fucking weeb

Qualifications for a diagnosis for autism have been lowered thus increasing reported numbers... Or just vaccinations

What is considered autism now is a much broader set of characteristics than 20 years ago.

Lead abatement.

All the asshole nigs and white trash live in old lead-filled houses and apartments, leading to behavior problems, retardation, poor impulse control. Kids raised in new built houses do not exhibit these traits.

They do, however exhibit autism to an extraordinary degree. There was a span of about 10 years between lead abatement awareness then autism's rise. What new building materials were introduced?

inb4 you pulled that out of your ass, user

Why are so many autistic girls complete sluts? I swear all the annoying "poly" people I knew in college were fucking autists. I guess it has to do with not understanding social cues and not having normal ways of processing feelings.

No. I ask myself--- did these pesticides also wipe out the mother and the immediate family's gut germs? Because that is where you get your first germs. From your mother and your immediate family. So the family around the kid would need to be wiped out as well, or the first time they start playing with the kid, kissing his hands and face, they would be planting their germs on him. nad anything on a baby's hands go into its mouth, giving it access to the whole baby.

>White women and Non White women
so, all women then?

Dominicans who live in the US learn all the negative aspects of the American and none of the positive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders#DSM-IV-TR_(2000)

There's lead in the air, in the food and in the newborns.

And the true redpill is that the lead wasn't there a 100 years ago.

it's mostly normal social girls who are sluts, not autistic girls. wtf are you talking about?

to court males requires some social adeptness

Fluoride, heavy metals
youtube.com/watch?v=P7BqFtyCRJc

>kid's never punished or held accountable
>kid's best friend is computer
>kid's babysitter is xbox
>surprised when kid can't function socially irl
It must be all the mercury in the tuna. Surely it's not, dare I say it, bad parenting.

Now, this is some bullshit.

Lead was used a lot more 100 years ago than it is today. The main source of lead these days is cheap Chinese products.

I unironically agree with you user. Lots of prior research in human/robot empathy and monkey surregote substitutes out there to extrapolate from.
pic related: 'terrycloth monkey mother' experiments

Stratospheric aerosol injections

mercury in the injections given to 0-day babies caused the most brain damage
the older the less the effect but it's still cumulative

I unironically agree with you user. Lots of prior research in human/robot empathy and monkey surregote substitutes out there to extrapolate from.
pic related: 'terrycloth monkey mother' experiments

Please, think 2min before making your mind.

Not when it's with autistic males. Autists fuck, believe me. I had a fat smelly anime loving co-worker and he was in a "poly relationship" with two surprisingly hot autistic girls. They had threesomes regularly. Meanwhile I was in a giant dry spell and hated that fucker.

Agreed Islanders > Latin Americans but no you guys have to be liberal urbanites. At least Hispanic men are somewhat conservative but you don’t get 40% out of any other non white group besides the Chinese who number like 3,000,000

vaccines were changed from mercury to aluminum adjuvant.

>twitter.com/durrsten
Thank you =)

Over diagnosis and snowflake special Olympics. If you’re on the dole you can get more gibs and if you’re well off you can get things like more time for testing, etc.

Plu, you’ve got a shitload of women out there with meme degrees like tard wrangling and speech pathology that need to justify their uselessness by deeming more kidstards.

The rise of social media caused autism and a whole range of personality disorders

Don't hate the player, hate the game which is dictating that he has a higher societal worth than you do.

This is why we need anarchy

I mean, I'm not really into autistic girls who wear those cat ear things and fuck guys who don't shower, no matter how nice those autistic tits are.

I know we like to give our meme answers, but the statistics have to do with how mental disabilities are being categorized. There used to be Autism Retards and just typical wierdo/nerds. Austistic people were more often normal looking and non verbal. Like feral kids that moan and make weird sounds. Retards are still the same pan faced mongoloids that can speak but are slow. At some point they started categorizing Aspergers as autism. The movie Rain Man didn't help the stigma. Long story short Autistic is the new retard and the state is just calling everyone who is a dork a retard and giving them money. Its a cash grab for funding and shit. If you are autistic you are not on Sup Forums writing your thoughts. Your sitting in a room with a helmet and a diaper.

everything we eat and drink is toxic

vaccines don't help

so we're being repalced by shitksins because slites messed us up

He still gets more poon than you do. Autistic people are the next step in our evolution

>What has caused the Autism epidemic?
Kikes trying to peddle more snake oil
>just take the pills goy

this

>category expanded to include more people as autistic
>push screening early and often
>wonder why more people get diagnosed

Certainly I am ashamed that I did try social media for a day, I had a sudden urge to give myself a frontal labotomy by skull fucking my eye socket with the closest sharp object. The stupidity of it all.

This. I swear to God people are too retarded to make such a basic inference.

People are having kids later

Once everyone is autistic, no one will be.