Only one more day! What're your predictions?

(assuming it isn't delayed to a later date)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9HkknC2aBtE
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anyone taking bets?

he's gonna name the jew

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

true but canadians are also retarded leaf faggots that suck black cocks

Expect the entire show to be full of lame faggots bad mouthing trump
Also just because trump made that tweet doesn't mean this event will be big or matter in any form of way. It's going to be shit and you're probably going to switch off in the first half hour

I was listening to Rush today and he used the term "hand wringers" in the media and Hollywood
Did El Rushbo name the jew?

If it is delayed I might lose the last bit of sanity I have left.

Ah so in other words faggots and other welfare recipients voted crooked

Shill #1
and Shill #2

>trump tweets video of him calling Haiti a shithole with full context talking about it being devastated from all of the human trafficking

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9HkknC2aBtE

>he’s worse

Can confim

The jewish newspapers think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats.
They'd better watch out!
Our patience has its limits.
One day we'll shut their dirty lying Jewish mouths!
-Joseph Goebbels, February 10, 1933

They been posting this on the fourth post every time. I can guarantee this a shareblue thread.

Personally, this is what I'm hoping for.

What the fuck are you even real?

Rare. Where you posting from naga, space?

Why the fuck would I be shareblue?

I'm certain that the average IQ of the outlying burbs is far, far higher than pavement dwellers.

The burbs and rural America are superior places to live compared to urban filth.

That's why people, when they can afford to leave the city, and have children, move to the burbs. Safe. Leafy. Clean.

Cities are disgusting.

He but fucks Jim Acousta on national television and thems shoots him in the head, pisses on the dead body cuts it up into pieces and pitches it over the big beautiful wall.

Im legit excited.

AI hates being called shareblue.

Idk the shills are way to coordinated for this not to be. Maybe the plan is to gaslight Sup Forums idk. Its definitely template replies.

PizzaGate indictments

Dude, it's a bot. Rural and suburban retards has been ehre for months.

Nothing will happen
Nothing ever happens

Doesn't happen on all threads. Just happens on the ones they post. No of my threads have them.

Shut the fuck up El Goblino, you're barely even sentient

Ok ok ok for real. What's up with the flag?

Everyone gets a unique trophy and Anderson Cooper's looks just enough like a dildo to get everyone to chimp out

Pretty sure this guy will get an award.

here comes the mutt shill. Seriously update your tactics already, most of us can spot them miles away. Then again its the new wave and funding is getting low so I guess you need to recycle ideas.

Fucked up the proxy and hid location from Sup Forums.

CIA nigger forgot to turn his proxy on. Come on you know those classified IPs show up as unknown origin...

Noticed how they abandoned the thread.

BBW = Big beautiful wall...

Dude I love Good Mythical Morning!

Link is BBAAASSSEEDD!

I can think of no reason why Lithuania should exist

Or maybe it posts in threads based on keywords? Have you ever thought of that?

we have a winner!
trumptwitterarchive.com/

Nice quads. Too bad it’s wasted by a know NOTHING cunt.

They are fucking terrified, pulling the equivalent of journalism's geneva convention guidelines out of their ass to shut it down.

Biggest benis?

BAHAHAHAHAHHA. Kike reporters are so delusional.

LOVE THIS!!!!! Savage

Not to mention “burbanites” support the filthy cities.

It'll be the Meuller announcement that he's ((our guy)) and brings his own rope to the press conference.

Acceptable category.

Kek is here

Israel is fucked.

Shills working OT on infinity chan today!!! FACT

Praise kek.

>Kike reporters are so delusional.
(((Jewanka, Jewred and Drumpf von Kikestein)))

Ah trying to shit up that place too eh?

Tonights tweets will confirm.

>quads

Checked. Wasted digits. The city people lost.

BUT IT WAS HER TURN!

boi

Lel praise kek

I don't know about some of you, but i don't read this as a bad thing. Urban cores are nigger central. This shows that the majority of the country is not cucked, remove the millions of illegal votes with voter id laws and democrats have little chance of fucking up the country again for a long time.

ARE YOU IN SPACE?

I'll have to go drop in. The real hot Pocket earners are out now. We have paid shill brands that come in waves but the ones giving us the most shit now, are real jackoffs that say tuck blumpf. They are doing it for free.

Oliver Willith was there. Can confirm. He’s raising hell cuz the directory of ShareBlue employees is pinned lol

No, this is the outer space flag.

We need more details. Will it be on TV? What time? What are all the categories? Have the nominees been announced yet?

How am I supposed to have a Proper viewing party without more info?

it’s called copypasta and shitposting. we all do it.

TFW, MY GUT FEELING SAYS TRUMPS GONNA BAIT ISREAL INTO WAR WITH IRSN, THEN TURN HIS BSCK AND LET ISREAL BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF EARTH.

And you still lost. Kill yourself shill. Before we do it for you.

Personally, I hope it's Mueller's press conference.
I wouldn't be upset if this happened either.

“THANK YOU”

If you don’t respect this man after watching this I need to know why

5pm EST WH maybe all channels? Idk I YouTube WH live

Why upset?

TWO SCOOOOOOOOPS

I said that I WOULD NOT be upset.

My bad, misread your post

>4444
>4 is unlucky in china because it sounds similar to death

>Temporaly moved to /trash/

CNN sweeps it with (MS)NBC, the Jew York Times, and WaPo taking dishonorable mentions.

I keep having this thought he's going to be serious and disclose something huge on the media....maybe like some paperwork showing cashed checks or Acosta on undercover tape taking money. Remember how hard he went on Hillary at the Smith roast. I hope he drops the hammer on them.

What if it's the Fake News Awards because Russian Collusion is a meme and Mueller has never been investigating Trump. He's been investigating the swamp.

Hoping this????
Sex accusers payouts revealed

Xo thank you!

Hahahahahahahaha man that hit close to the mark

Welcome. :^)

Mudslimes are absolutely shit at war. Iran would have less than zero chance against the kikes.

Make up your mind kek

I was watching Stevan Seagal on infomemes last night and either I'm schitzo (probably am) and/or they were dancing around naming the Jew so much. "These 'people' who we will not name, but you know who they are, are destroying our lives!
Even a broken leaf gets to live out there dreams here. Sup Forums is a wonderful place.

I still can’t believe we live in these times.

Here’s the real kek 777

As his greatest supporters.

Posting from Antarctica? Can you see Agartha from where you are?

I'm sure if murica turned its back for two seconds, the sand nogs would invade and kill every big nosed kike in sight.