Baki Dou 156

Gook scans for the new chapter are out, leaked earlier than usual after Golden Shower Week. Hanayama vs Musashi starting soon. I'm not the usual guy so I won't be dumping, though.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/zfit8xmFZt4

Musashi was a mistake.

How so?

This is even worse than when he introduced Pickle.

>being this lazy

DON'T YOU DARE PROTECT MY BOY MEME

If memory serves, this is just Kanou Shuumei, Tokugawa's house guard who's just never seen but is always there.

FIRST FOR DOPPO'S DEATH

If you're concerned at all about the power leveling - the guy repeats to Hanayama that Tokugawa told him that Hanayama was completely outclassed by Musashi. That's why he gripped his hands to the point of bleeding. So it's being acknowledged.

>4 cut and pasted panels
?

Do you even read Dou? Last chapter had the same Utsumi like 8 times. I think Itagaki just wanted a nice, easy Golden Week.

End, and we do actually get a chapter next week.

Nah, I just popped in. Thanks for the dump anyway.

People stillframe in response to super-surprising stuff in Baki Dou. It is what it is.

So basically the police want Hanayama to die?

No, the police just don't know shit. Tokugawa could have told them that Hanayama wasn't a match while he was there, you know. I guess he just wants to see how it pans out - or, he doesn't want the cops to know their trade secrets.

Is Hanayama going to get musashi'd on?

I thought it's Hanayama's assistant guy with the slicked back hair

It is. Kizaki or Kozaki something. I dunno when he was last named, so I dunno how it's pronounced.

From the normie police perspective there is not much difference between being humiliated by Speck or Musashi, they're not on a level to be able to tell the difference.

I swear, if Hanayama dies...

Hanayama has as much chance of dying as Motobe does of not being the best

I don't like the foreshadowing with his tattoo.
If Musashi kills Hanayama I'm done.

>If Musashi kills Hanayama I'm done.
So am I, but I might try to see it to the end of the arc. If I'm reading through to Hanayama dying, I'm gonna try to read through to Musashi dying.

I don't think that the tattoo is supposed to be foreshadowing, though. Tattoo guy isn't part of the Hanayama family; he saves the Hanayama family. So, if anything, somebody's gonna get chopped up saving Hanayama.

Well, make sense, I like Hanayama a lot, but this fight doesn't make sense, he is strong but don't have a chance against a powerful fighter with a weapon

The weapon bit isn't really relevant. Speck had a gun in Hanayama's mouth at one point.

>I don't think that the tattoo is supposed to be foreshadowing
I think it's really symbolic of what's going to happen given it's a tattoo ruined by cuts.

Hanayama's tattoo has been used as a metaphor for like everything already.

I think the tattoo is used to show Hanayama as his most prominent feature, not to as foreshadowing of anything. They started the Speck fight by showing it too.

>They started the Speck fight by showing it too.
I'm never going to be not mad about the fact that there's never any point at which Speck can actually see the tattoo; it's only visible to the audience, and this is never acknowledged in any way.

Maybe Hanayama has Baki inside his jacket.

Baki and Memetobe

>this fight turns into a grip fight
>Hanayama grips so hard that the pressure becomes a black hole, sucks Musashi in, then disappears
>Musashi arc is now over
How would you feel about this, if it actually happened?

>bad anatomy comic

no thanks

Baki will arrive and face memesashi and get destroyed then hanayama carries him to safety because muh baki friend while getting cut up and doing some parkour shit to escape.
At the end hanayama dies cradling baki while memesashi gives hanayama praise and let's baki live for his efforts.

>Hanayama doing parkour
Somehow, this image doesn't seem right, or even possible

Strong is beautiful

The new chapter is pretty good and all but do we have any new fucking info on the anime?It's been almost a year since it was announced and i hope it will start airing this year.

Are you implying that Jyaku is ugly?

Fuck me, I love how thick he's making the wrists and forearms in the series now.

samesies

>do we have any new fucking info on the anime?
no, and I, too, had hopes that it'd start this year
it still can, but it's just increasingly unlikely as time goes on
though, have *some* hope - if there were to be news on the anime, it wouldn't be in the actual chapter; it'd (generally) be on the cover of the magazine
so, when the full mag is out, I'll be able to see for real if there is/isn't any news this week; fingers crossed, I guess

At this point is impossible that it will air in the summer so fall is the earliest we can hope to get it.

Never say "impossible". Goonies never say "impossible".