Bleach

So, now that Bleach has ended,

Which do you think is the best fight in the whole manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/160279800132/cant-fear-your-own-world-part-1-full-translation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Which do you think is the best fight in the whole manga?
Rukia vs. Aaroniero. Never fails to make me cry.

Ichigo vs Grandfisher is still the best.

Soifon Vs Yoruichi is the first that comes to mind.

>yfw Mayuri still hasn't even finished taking his first step towards Sszylappero

The first Byakuya fight.

>Soifon stomps the fuck out of Yoruichi for six chapters
>OH WAIT, I WAS JUST PRETENDING HERE'S THIS THING NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER HEARD OF BEFORE

Fucking garbage.

Renji vs Byakuya

Everyone vs Momo

Delete this.

The interview between Kubo and the assclass mangaka will actually be featured in the 2nd JUMP GIGA volume which will be out the 26th of this month.

If you think it's any of the Mayuri fights, shut the fuck up. All of his fights are asspull-ridden messes with absolutely thought or setup put into them. "Science" isn't an excuse to just win fights for no reason.

>OH YOU ATE NEMU HUH WELL GOOD THING I FILLED HER BODY WITH TEN THOUSAND POISONS LOL GG NO RE

Wow, what a thrilling "fight".

I still genuinely think that Aizen had the best power ever conceived in anime ever. That shit is ridiculously OP.

Except they said in the ichigo fight lets just make him not use it xd hehe

Kyoraku vs Starrk

>best power ever conceived in anime ever
>ridiculously OP
Why? The OP power will always have 3398 situations when it should be used but wasn't, and will be defeated by villain conveniently not using it as he should, by ever bigger hax (like Yhwach vs, Ichibe) or maybe by some contrived counter. Super OP powers are the most uncreative garbage you can come up with. Tame powers used creatively - now that's what's actually nice. Like, imagine Aizen's only power was giving something an appearance of his (along with other non-reiatsu properties you can recognize by senses), plus maybe giving himself an appearance of another person. He could still pull of most of the shit he did, but they would feel more necessary and it wouldn't feel as lazy.

Wtf are you talking about
The actual fight was 2 1/2 chapters, and 1 1/2 of those were yoruichi having the upper hand.
Soi fong had one good chapter when she activates shikai, that's it.

I initially thought this, but really it ends up being taken down since their fight is basically interrupted.

Soifong & Oemaeda & hacchi vs barrigan probably takes it for me.

that second greentext encapsulates almost everything in this entire fucking series

I mean I agree with you the writers fuck it up and find some extreme counter because he's a bad guy or just not use it.

But in itself it shits all over virtually everything in bleach.

We have Yhwach's changing the future and Ichibe and his renaming stuff. These are comparable, even "better" I would say. All three are awful, though.

So, we should be seeing it in around two weeks? I'm excited. I hope we hear about Kubo's future plans.

>Rukia vs. Aaroniero. Never fails to make me cry.
While sad, it was a garbage fight. He should have won.
Barrigan should have won.

That guy is still getting stabbed to this day

Mayuri probably has the guy set up somewhere in his office as a coat hanger

Nice art

Mayuri vs Pernida

I have a softspot for Komamura vs Tousen.

His first fight vs Uryu was great though.

Yoruichi vs my dick

This.

Aizen didnt want to use it. He confirmes that in the Yhwach fight.

Great to hear.

I miss bleach.

Last bump

New chapter either tomorrow, or the day after. Looking forward to it.

Wasn't it Friday?

Ichigo vs Byakuya will always have a soft spot in my heart.

So was there any reason given as to why Ichigo didn't stop this at all?

unohana vs kenpachi gave me feels

It's supposed to be on Friday though? So that would probably mean Thursday for most people since nips are several hours ahead.

Anything short of incapacitating them would be useless. WHich is why they should just stop the fight the moment they felt Ichigo's reiatsu. Maybe they could try to approach Gin carefully. But Aizen could easily trick them to kill Ichigo.

Kenpachi vs nnoitra

And Kenpachi vs gremmy

Tite Kubo vs Jump

>So, now that Bleach has ended,
Probably your pic.

I love the monk guy though, shame he was destined to lose.

>still no kazui or ichika bio
just give them to us already kubo.

Should Ichigo have had a rematch with Grand Fisher? If so, when?

>Should Ichigo have had a rematch with Grand Fisher?
No since it was Yhwachs fault that his mom died.

i menber seing good amvs of Ichigo vs Ulquiorra

Nnoitra VS Kenpachi is the only good answer.
I mean, fuck these retarded powers, this fight was just a magnificent duel of sheer strenght and blood.

>Soifon, Omaeda and Hachigen vs Barragan probably takes it for me.
This one.

That'd be a real crime if just about every fight in Bleach didn't do the same exact thing, except using far less imaginative asspulls.

Nobody cares enough to want to know.

>he should've won
fite me nigga

If it had been anyone else but Kaien's face, Rukia would've crushed Aaroniero's ballvase with that kido

>but if it wasn't Kaien, he wouldn't have played around with Rukia
Even when he did try to kill her sneakily, she dodged it. He lost to her speed, he lost to her kido, he lost to his hubris. Her sword broke because her heart couldn't take it, not because Aaroniero was that much stronger (just like when Ichigo's sword broke against Zaraki after getting the chills again).

New bleach chapter? what?

Yes we do user.

New chapter from the new light novel

The hisagi one? are there subs out for it? where can i read it?

Unpopular opinion:
I think Ichigo vs Aizen was the best battle.

Come at me.

The first one, animated, yes.

>GUESS I BETTER USE BOTH HANDS NOW DURRR

Yeah, great fight, user.

I totally agree, in fact, I think the anime should have ended after Ichigo lost his powers, or that he shouldn't have gotten them back at all, instead of spending time on concluding the arcs of all the undeveloped side characters.

I think it brilliantly took the usual trope of "dude with multiple weapons being so much deadlier than a guy with just one" and turned it upside down.

The start of that fight is amazing when Ichigo just grabs him by the face.

It's one really great battle if you treat it as comedy fight and listen to "Comical world" etc. while reading.

On one hand it's dumb, on the other it fits Kenpachi so well that I can't help but enjoy it.

Turned to shit after SS arc. Kubo is a hack.

Kenpachi vs. Tousen

Top 5

>Ichigo vs Byakuya
>Nintora vs Kenpachi
>Yorouchi, Isshin & Urahara vs Aizen
>Yamamoto vs Yhwach
>Kenpachi vs Unohana (probably my favorite in the entire series and the one I'd like to see animated the most)

Yeah that one, read it here: missstormcaller.tumblr.com/post/160279800132/cant-fear-your-own-world-part-1-full-translation

Agree, Kenpachi v Unohana is 10/10 with 10/10 artwork.

Th-thanks user-kun!

>Kenpachi vs Unohana

>Everyone complains about characters explaining their abilities
>Kubo does a fight where no one explains anything and no one is sure what the abilities do just to troll everyone

Ichigo vs Renji 2 and Ichigo vs Byakuya

No, we don't. Maybe just you.

Renji vs Byakuya

Mayuri vs Ishida

Ichigo vs Kenpachi

Shunsui vs Starrk

Yamamoto vs Yhwach

Mayuri vs Pernida

Shunsui vs Lille (until Nanao got involved)

Nah. Your saltyness is cute though user.

Nobody cares about these character. They are the spawns if the worst ending and worst pairings. Only the minority that didn't leave the fanbase cares.

Back to BA with you Saiyan

I personally liked his explaining of his bent penis sword

A bankai from him would have been so cool

It's that Ichirukifag that's been infecting recent Bleach threads again. GTFO fag.

Not until the ending gets retconned or the series is rebooted, so IchiRuki can happen. Maybe then the anime would come back, because people would actually gain interest again.

Ichigo vs vice captains with his fists

>The moment you thought,no captain could compete

>pic
Would've been cool if Ishida and Renji defeated him with that trick they pulled.
I can't recall what my favorite is, but the simpler fights are the ones I remember I liking the most.
Pretty much every Ikkaku fight, Ishida and Ichigo versus the hollows and the Menos and that parakeet arc were great.

What captains do you think could pull off this feat?

Jesus fucking Christ. Shut up Debbie.

Not him, but do you actually care about this Boruto shit?

It could have been good on its own but unfortunately it came on the heels of Ichigo vs Grimmjow which is the most entertaining slugfest in the series. No bullshit, both fighters are pretty much equals, and they start the fight at full power and whittle down over time. It was the antithesis of bleach fights and that's why it was good.

Every single one of them. The problem is most of them wouldn't see the need to stoop to fist fighting when they have swords.

Is it just me or was anyone else mad that this fight didn't happen?

I can't speak for this user, but me personally, I don't really care for any Boruto type shit. Just a bit of info in a databook or something is good for me, it could also confirm or debunk theories people have surrounding the fingering Kazui gave Yhwach's black goo.

I've honestly forgotten that the TYW arc ever happened.

Not really after we learned what Toofsy's power was. He must be the least interesting person to fight in the series.

I'm mad about everything after Aizen (except the Zangetsu twist)

There's only one answer

Oh please, Pernida eating Nemu was so ridiculously similar to Szayel that it was literally pottery. He had used Nemu as his ace weapon before, and Nemu just fucking chose that shit even when he told her to back off.

I never said anything about wanting any Boruto type shit. I just want their bios; either in a databook, or extra special chapter where we get to see the two kids interact more. I would also like Nemuri's bio since she seems different than Nemu.