The "virgin maiden gf" contradiction

I don't get, and I mean it for real, I don't understand why is Sup Forums obssesed with "marrying a virgin" when these girls are the worst to have sex with, also why would you ignore an independent woman in her 30s just because she's not a fucking toddler of 17 years old? IT MAKES NO SENSE

>but muh telegony
>but muh micro memerism
literal bro science is the excuse of these idiots, it has no real value, explain that irl and you will be laught at your idiotic face

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/WomensHealth/story?id=123701
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut yer taco hole mr paco

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has ever had sex
>implying anyone on Sup Forums has had meaningful relationships with a woman
>implying Sup Forums doesn't project their sexual frustrations and social failings onto nonexistent societal monoliths to avoid introspection and self-betterment
>implying all these implications
Is this a loaded question or are you just new here?

Mexico is a shithole country

You speak for yourself soyboy

people that haven't had very much sex are disgusted by people that have

that's pretty much it

I feel for the meme, started dating and banging this 20 years old girl that had only one partner before and they never got pass the "ouchie it hurts pull it off" first fuck.

She was very worried about the whole sextile thing but I told her it was gonna be just fine, it hurts the first in and outs and that's it.

We did it, she felt pain but I told her to hold on there and 2 mins later I was banging her brains out.

Next thing that happens is having her all clingy and needy 24/4 and constantly annoying you asking if she is the only one while you sight and say yes knowing that a tinder slut is waiting her turn to be fucked.

Virgins/young girls are just not worth the effort imo, they get too obsessed with the first fire dick and it can become a real drag to deal with it.

Sorry pol but your dreams are as beta and Virgin as you all are. Get puss y and enjoy it, stop putting it on a crystal clear pedestal with diamonds and hymens.

> I don't understand why is Sup Forums obssesed with "marrying a virgin"

They aren't. There is a small group of WASP KKK trailer trash who haunt Sup Forums like it's their refrigerator who are mad they cannot get ass like chad in santa monica.

/thread

would you rather eat a nice fresh apple pie or one that has expired and had 10 dicks in it?

t. r9k

Wow you really got me with that clever, original meme. Did you come up with that all on your own

Married a virgin who's cherry i popped. No regrets. When she is horny she comes to me. Not like the disgusting nonvirgins i dated though college and high school. They treat men like accessories they are shopping for.

>posting intensifies

What a load of shit. Why would the virgin girl meme even appeal to you if you didn't want a clingy girl and were fucking tinder whores?

here's why, you colossal fucking newfag

the point of this is to prevent women from having too many sexual partners. if you are a moral christian you consider pre marital sex is immoral.

this as for OP he is from an ongoing shill campaign

Leave the mommy complex to the Mutts, MS.

Sex isn’t that important. I don’t care if she’s a bad lay, I just want decent a mother for my future children.

>He actually think women who have their hymens are pure
>He doesnt realize that oral and anal sex exist
You can literally take miles of cock and keep your hymen in tact, dipshit. It's particularly popular among the "religious" girls.

Because an independent woman in her 30s is older, more haggard, and most likely has far more baggage. If I can do better than that why wouldn't I? It's not just women who can have standards

so dont date them either, plenty of pure girls still exist. Roasties had their fun from 15-25 being used as practice by us, now they get to become cat food.

After a 6 years old relationship I wanted to go for a young, careless and naive 20 yo girl, I was mistaken and I will never do that mistake again.

Will keep fucking 23 to 25 tinder bitches

>plenty of pure girls still exist.

Where?

The virgin meme is supposed to be for a girl you intend to marry and have children. If you just want a wet hole to stick you cock in, you weren't the target

>but muh micro memerism
10% of women who had never become pregnant had y chromosomes.

>muh stronk independent womyn
Translation :
>now that I've spent my best years fucking Chad, Tyrone, and Jamal twice a day every day for 2 decades, it's YOUR DUTY AND PRIVILEGE as a beta orbiter to wife a used-up, druggie, STD-ridden whore and provide for both her and Tyrone's children while she fucks Chad on the weekends. Then, in 3 years, I'll claim you abused me, divorce you, rob you of all your money by getting alimony for me and Tyrone's kids, get you fired from your job and ostracized from social circles, get you sent to jail once you've lost everything to alimony, and finally have a five some with Chad, Brad, Tyrone,and Jamal while you consider suicide!
Feminists and tradcucks both get the gas. The Age of the Roastie is over ; The Time of the Sexbot has come.

That's a fair point, I definitely was burnt out after a 6 years long relationship, and to this day I kind of feel bad about the 20 years old girl, she even tried to convince me to help her do HOMEWORK trying to act "sexy" kek, so naive.

Shes the sister, daughter, cousin, friend of someone. Become a respected member of your community and put it out that you are looking for her, if people think you are worthy, they will fix you up with her. Heavily involves being a good person yourself. Otherwise, social anxiety forums if you insist on finding her online.

People like you ruin decent girls for decent guys.
That's the point. The bounding cannot be compared. The bitch who went on all the dicks will always remember her first and will forget you before she forgets him. What did you expect you retard. That's exactly where it goes wrong, why sexual freedom shouldn't be a thing.
I am not a virgin but I wish my first had been with a girl who was.

>decent girls
>existing

>they won't know what hit them
Why do leftists think that Sup Forums is full of chaste virgins?

Women are most fertile in their late teens are are barely fertile in their 30s

Virgin marriages also last the longest

Good autist rant, but if you legitimely think that you are entitled to a "pure" girl then you are so wrong in so many levels

I can picture you smirking while typing that as you have your gay little Japanese dolls around you to help you distract you from your crippling loneliness. Stay mad soyboy

>yes is equal to no on 13
I guess it really is an unlucky number.

why wold I even want to marry a biothot, when a superior option is within our grasp?

cause thats what we want them to believe

>If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

>how the sex feels is the only thing that matters

This is modern society.

Fuck my future, fuck not getting cheated on and divorced, fuck having children that are 100% your own, fuck society not slowly collapsing - muh dick feels good in roasties.

Literally nigger tier. The only argument you have is "Wtf but it feels good muh dick" and retarded ad hominems about virginity/incels.

>implying that "pure" girls exist
user, I...

Yeah kind of agree but you guys love to see everything on polar opposites, white or black no in between.

What if a decent girl had a 3 or more years logged relationship and obviously fucked with his partner, let's say 100 times in those 3 years.

Is she a garbage used up slut?

You either group girls on the "pure and Virgin" side or the "complete waste of human low life scum who loves BBC, gangbangs and cuck stuff"

Some girls have fucked as much if not less than some of us yet you still try to perceive this situation as either a or nothing.

Get a grip man, we all were virgins once, we just lucky we don't get a stigma attached to our backs the moment we lose it.

>I'm not interesting enough to keep a girl interested
>You are too sexually appealing. You are ruining it for other guys.
>Stacy would never do that! YOU ruined her
The girl you like has fucked the entire football team.
You will finally take some girl's virginity and she will be instantly intrigued by other cocks. She will cheat on you with chad.

>Divorce-Industrial Complex
going to add that one to the dictionary.

fuck off cunt

this user knows

Not in that sense. Of course humans have their own animal desires, what I meant was that innocence when it comes to trust, for women the first time is a bounding experience that you cannot compare with the first time of a man, throwing them away like that afterward only fucks with their psyche furthermore resulting in part in the trashy women of the west.

No need to convince them, they believe it on their own.

begone thot

I took my wife's virginity and we've been together 12 years. Have a family, a house, assets and no debt. Go peddle your Jewish tricks elsewhere.

>why is Sup Forums obssesed with "marrying a virgin"
No risk of STD, no loose vagina, not being a slut, etc.
>why would you ignore an independent woman in her 30s
Too old, probably got fucked by over 50-100 guys, risk of STD, increased risk of your child (which, if you're really lucky, will be conceived when she's already 32-33) having a down syndrome or any other number of problems, aging like a milk, etc.

Your country fucking sucks Silviu, it's freezing and the people are cold as fuck if you don't speak your retarded language that sounds like a moribund is trying to speak Spanish and Russian together.

Also fuck your leais, use euro faggots

>Is she a garbage used up slut?
yes, only men 4+ points/10 below her would be willing to marry her

Roastie detected. Tits or gtfo

You're talking as if I was ugly or unable to get women. That's not the point. But I don't go after barely legal virgins to them throw them away like used toys. That's fucked up. You can't pretend that you stand for the well being of your people if you do that to your people. More fucked up roasties on your way pablo.
We need white shariah now with fuckers like you I don't give a fuck if they take over

Retard

It's true, it happens, it's just statistically less likely. Turns out that in social things such as that you can only improve your chances; I'd say the jump from 30% to 75% is pretty huge though.

Oh, I didn't think you'd be a retarded bozgor/flaming VPNfag.

I'm glad you find that it's freezing in here. I hope you fuck off somewhere else. I don't want you speaking my language and murdering it with a retarded w*sterner/bozgor accent.

Also, fuck your euros up the ass. We don't need them.

>Worst women to have sex with
>Thinking life long commitments are bound by physical attraction
Get cholera and die Juan

I feel genuine sorry for you, may God help you overcome that emptiness and hatred.

Sticking your dick without a condom into anything is always a bad idea senpai

Boom.

I got lucky and met mine in college.

The solution to this is to find a girl who has a low partner count but isn't naive about sex. You'll have to weed out the liars and crazies though.

im married with children champ, something you will never experience

Dude, they've literally already proving telegony occurs in nature and in several species. It's not unimaginable to see it in the human species, plus sperm has been proving to do more to women's system than just fertilize eggs, it acts as an anti-depressant too! Sperm does things to women, that's scientific fact.

Also... this. I'm the only dude on Sup Forums willing to admit to being a virgin, the rest LARP as Chad.

What is a bogzor lmao, I'm a Mexican fucking your shitty Romanian girls on a daily basis, glad I'm leaving your shithole soon! No wonder people used to impale others here, it's a whole NOTHING country, just snow, drunk retards and barely passable slav bitches.

Me la pelas puto

that's my fucking point, what kind of idiot that doesns't read the original post are you?

"pure" girls do not exists, hence the idea of a "degenerate" women doesn't exist either, therefore you can't make arbritrary judgements towards women just because they had an boyfriend before you ffs

I've had sex with virgin girls. It's great. It's so fun and they fall so hard, they let you get away with anything.

Not interested in used up sluts who hate all men because of their bad choices.

Did she have a hymen when you married her?

of course

t.reddit

>Mexicuck
>telling me he's leaving
And nothing of value was lost.

I'm talking as if you sounded like an unatractive man, which you are. Being ugly or not means shit. Yeah, you get 30 seconds of the girl being interested, after that what matters is how you carry yourself.
The reason you are not getting sex is because you hate yourself so much that you think any girl who would fuck you is a dirty whore. Of course thy won't fuck you.

> virgins are the worst at sex
This is such a stupid argument. You believe that experience makes better sex. Guess what you get when you’re with one partner... experience. You learn what each other likes and build something unique for together. I prefer that over the thought of some girl trying to impress me with what ever deranged shit she learned while drunk in college. Despite what you hear, there’s nothing admirable about sleeping around, and a major cornerstone of making a relationship last is hidden in the ability to treat sexuality as something sacred.

Source: married a Virgin; been married for 18 incredible years. The thought of either of us cheating is laughable.

enjoy your blown out roastie, mexifag
>in all fields

Fucking monkeys like you should be shot

Is there any chance that she surgically restored the hymen?
abcnews.go.com/2020/WomensHealth/story?id=123701

I refuse to be with a non-virgin simply because it's wrong. I don't care about the bro-science, I care about the bible. We are only meant to have one sexual partner, and save ourselves for marriage. Sex is precious and meant to mean something. It's something you give to the one person you were meant to be with.

Says the slav angrily while drinking medical grade alcohol since nothing better ever comes out of his wasteland of country.

Maybe a fat Gipsy will give you some food she stole in the border stores near Bulgaria kek

no hymen no diamond enjoy your cats

Maybe because a real man knows the difference between a slut and a wife. Not like Paco who is interested only in the classical nigger life: money, sluts and drugs and abuses... a normal thing in people who born and grown in a shithole of poverty with lack of moral, education and culture.

You sound like a virgin who believes in "muh 4ever loyal waifu" meme. Guess what? If you're an average guy, the second your gf gets the chance, she'll cuck you with Chad.
>b-but she was a virgin, sh-she'll love me forever
Kek! In reality, she'll fuck a higher-value guy as soon as she gets the opportunity. Even if she doesn't, the second she sees the opportunity to fuck you over at benefit to herself? She'll take it and leave you in the dust. Don't be so bluepilled on women.

Your priests fuck little kids.

i pumped and dumped roasties until i found a girl that refused to fuck until marriage so i put a ring on it and kept up the pressure until our wedding. She was 18 and i was 25 when we married, she was tight af.

Wrong. Catholics aren't Christians.

False assumption. "Pure" girls do not exist, that is true. This doesn't prove the nonexistence of "degenerate" girls, rather that ALL FEMALES are degenerate.

Word. And you shouldn't blame them. Just try to better yourself so she won't want to cheat. Be chad.

Pure girls do exist you stupid beaner. I have cousins in Mexico that are virgins waiting for the right man.

Virgins are much better at bonding than other women. That said, if she thinks that you're deficient somehow and has a chance with a much better man, or feels like she should have the freedom to experience the cock carousel, she will find a way to leave you.

You fucking shitskin, If I wanted to live like your forefathers I wouldn't support ethno centrism. I don't care what you think or your personal attacks.
Civilization as we hear it implies certain guide lines.
One of them is to not fuck up your own people.
Sure you want to rape some foreign teenies go for it. War is human. But doing that to your people is disgusting. When I look at the right or the left, I realize that I am surrounded by monkeys, and that despite not being religious myself I can definitively understand why you fuckers need it to live well.

Good for you. I hope you got tested before putting your dick in her pristine pussy.

>I don't understand why is Sup Forums obssesed with "marrying a virgin" when these girls are the worst to have sex with.

No, their every moment of inexperience, shyness, and awkwardness is a beautiful gift that can only be given to one man, and the greatest pleasure is working together, learning together, how to please one another.

The point is to think of lovemaking as a journey, not a destination.

If you just want to bang a whore and then dump her, then I guess you might prefer for her to already be used to it by now, already "broken in," as it were.

Look senpai, like, I'm sorry to break it to you but

You've been fucking gypsy whores

You come from a country which somehow has a lower GDP/capita, both nominal and PPP, than mine. You don't even have any excuse ("muh communism", "muh not being in a good place for trade" in our case). At best you can blame yourselves for ending up with a huge government supported drug trade. We hate our corrupt government, but somehow yours actively cooperates with druggies and you still haven't lynched them

You come from a country where it's normal for journalists to get decapitated and webms of it happening in under a minute showing Juan's skill get uploaded to liveleak where I get to laugh watching them

Like, I'm just confused. Are you trying to say your country is somehow superior? Because by any meaningful criteria your country is a shithole with no excuse, not to mention shitty growth. You lag 20 or so places behind us in HDI too.

Why do you think I'm angry? I just have nothing better to do at 3:30 AM and I'm confused why a mexinigger is trying to pretend that he's superior because his country is further south in latitude and because he's fucked whores.

>"pure" girls do not exists, hence the idea of a "degenerate" women doesn't exist either,
What kind of backwards spic logic is this?

>That said, if she thinks that you're deficient somehow and has a chance with a much better man, or feels like she should have the freedom to experience the cock carousel, she will find a way to leave you.
>or feels like she should have the freedom to experience the cock carousel
This describes all women.

The more a woman fucks around the less likely that she'll be faithful. "Fuck around to get it out of your system" is a liberal/leftie meme.

Catholics believe Christ was the son of God. They are Christians. Anyway, profoundly religious people are deeply degenerate, funnily enough.
>Forgive me my Lord, for I have taken the innocence of a five year old.
>Whips himself on the back

Gunpla are not dolls

This, the bros that want it are probably virgins themselves but don’t want to admit it, and they know that any chick who isn’t a virgin will see right through and probably not be as interested.

they just want a chick that they can fool into thinking that they’re hot shit when their really just some Sup Forums fapper